Check your account email address ×

Amen Sister!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

Separation of church and state! Funny how liberal regressives want to shove their LGBTQ religion down everybody's throat and fly the Fruit Loop flags and logos everywhere. Try and fly a "In God We Trust" flag on that same pole and witness the outrage. 

I'd rather not see either of them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No she isn’t correct, she doesn’t understand we are a republic and she wants to foist her beliefs on all.  She’s a cunt.

Neal

You're just pissed she 'picked on the fags'....

We all know your queer predilections....

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

That's fine but the point is liberal hypocrisy is off the charts.

Both sides are off the charts. Im a conservative, I care what they do.

Just now, snoughnut said:

Wrong, the pure radical lunacy is over the top with modern day Democrats, it's not even close, take your blinders off.

I know. But id never vote democrat. Im tired of hearing how bad dems are. I've always known. I also dont want to hear how Trump got fucked out of the election and that Hunter Biden is a fuck up. I want to hear how 24 and on is going to be different and I dont want to hear it from Trump.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I know. But id never vote democrat. Im tired of hearing how bad dems are. I've always known. I also dont want to hear how Trump got fucked out of the election and that Hunter Biden is a fuck up. I want to hear how 24 and on is going to be different and I dont want to hear it from Trump.

It's a uniparty moron.

Trump broke the mold.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Both sides are off the charts. Im a conservative, I care what they do.

Few conservatives left with integrity who understand the plight of the current Repugs. Outside Liz, Kinzinger. Kasich, Judge Luttig, Walsh, Jolly, and other similar conservatives there is no Repug party left - it’s a personality cult.  Hopefully enough real conservatives with a spine and brains will follow their lead in 2024.

I guess you pick your poison. I asked my granddaughter what she learned in school? 
They teach us about Jesus and you have to be kind to everyone, papa. 😂One of the moms just enrolled her 6year daughter because she was getting reprimanded by teacher for referring to classmates as him/her. :dunno: 

we will go this Friday night to watch their Charlie Brown Christmas type play .  As kids we did all of it….Trees, plays, songs, reindeer, Santa,  and it didn’t turn us into Religious nut cases. 

• Like 1

Why can't schools just teach things kids need to become usefull members of society? Reading,  writing, math, english, how to balance a check book, money management, you know, things you need in day to day life. Leave the social, religious, and lifestyle things up to the parents. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Why can't schools just teach things kids need to become usefull members of society? Reading,  writing, math, english, how to balance a check book, money management, you know, things you need in day to day life. Leave the social, religious, and lifestyle things up to the parents. 

That's too easy and makes too much sense.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

That's too easy and makes too much sense.

Exactly. Teachers have biases and agendas just like everyone else and use their positions to push kids the direction they want them to go. They shouldn't be allowed to teach anything other than the basics. 

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Exactly. Teachers have biases and agendas just like everyone else and use their positions to push kids the direction they want them to go. They shouldn't be allowed to teach anything other than the basics. 

Hard to teach math if they are teaching gender dysphoria classes and talking about feelings. Meanwhile the kids are being dumbed down

Just now, Skidooski said:

Hard to teach math if they are teaching gender dysphoria classes and talking about feelings. Meanwhile the kids are being dumbed down

I know ever generation looks at the ones after them and thinks the kids are a bunch of idiot fuck ups but these teenagers now are seriously dumb as hell. Might be book smart but lacking in common sense and street smarts. The few kids that have common sense and street smarts with a good work ethic will be/are  rock stars compared to their peers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

I know ever generation looks at the ones after them and thinks the kids are a bunch of idiot fuck ups but these teenagers now are seriously dumb as hell. Might be book smart but lacking in common sense and street smarts. The few kids that have common sense and street smarts with a good work ethic will be/are  rock stars compared to their peers

A vast majority of students now can't even pass a test made for kids 3-5 years younger than them.

The democrats have dumbed down an entire generation of kids for the sole purpose of control and grooming.

• Sad 1