Check your account email address ×

Amen Sister!

Just now, EvilBird said:

Nobody says to hid it. 
But we shouldnt be celebrating and promoting it on young minds at mass scale either. 

Did you even raise any kids or another one of these childless morons telling people how to raise their kids? 

She certainly does.  Celebration and promotion isn’t education.

You don’t have a fucking clue, and it shows.

Neal

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

She certainly does.  Celebration and promotion isn’t education.

You don’t have a fucking clue, and it shows.

Neal

You are a fucking lunatic. :thumb:

I have school age kids you dont have a fucking clue what is going on in schools nowadays , and it shows ! 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Her point wasn’t to focus on education, her point was to focus on producing workers for the workforce.   LGBTQ is a topic kids need to be educated about, it shouldn’t be hidden and ignored.  That’s not educating our children, that’s being a cuck.

Neal

They are 2 young...what do you believe is causing the contagion that is happening in this generation of students? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

It does not makes the rest of her points inert. She's correct on many things.

Imagine if someone at the end of her time stood up and called her MAGA.

I'd call that stupid too,

It’s simple, she’s a cunt trying to force her views on the education of others children.

Neal

Not at all, just calling it out.  Look at how quick everyone has to pile on.  Maybe they should devapor a bit…

Neal

Is it possible it's because your views are so far left of center everyone feels they need to speak out?

• Like 1

And that is wrong, there shouldn’t be a forcing of views by any %, the 5%, nor this cunt.

Neal

Not what you said....don't back peddle. You accused her of forcing her views down their throats all while supporting the 5% doing exactly what you accused her of.

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not at all, just calling it out.  Look at how quick everyone has to pile on.  Maybe they should devapor a bit…

Neal

They're piling on because you're taking a knee jerk stance on an issue that many....err...the majority of parents feel strongly about.

"Little Johnny, what did you learn in 4th grade today, did you play kickball and learn some algebra?"  "No, I decided i want to be Julia, can we go buy me some dresses now?"  "No?!, you're transphobic birth person!"

Its insanity.  Let them figure it out as adults.  They don't need it in grades k-12.  Its fucking their heads up, because they're not equipped to handle it.

Edited by DriftBusta

I don’t see being anti-authoritarian as far left of center.

Neal

You aren't....you are supporting the ideology of the 5% being taught in schools. That's authoritarian.