Check your account email address ×

Trump wants my money to fight The Witch Hunt

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You regularly start in with people without provocation.  I'm just pointing it out, thin skin has nothing to do with it.  "Don't be a douche" should be your new motto.  You can thank me later. :lol: :bc: 

He knows this how?  Valid how?

Funny but I was reading another thread over on TBP and you were letting some insults fly that really didn't seem provoked....maybe take your own advice before lecturing  me.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You regularly start in with people without provocation.  I'm just pointing it out, thin skin has nothing to do with it.  "Don't be a douche" should be your new motto.  You can thank me later. :lol: :bc: 

He knows this how?  Valid how?

Gorsuch is the big win, he replaced a conservative justice with a conservative justice and brags about it, impressive.

Signs poorly written EO's, hires people he has been warned about who have serious security issues, goes on and on about his "electoral college win" along with the crowd size at the inauguration, without any class fires a man who is investigating his campaign, contradicts his staffs spin on his actions, invites Russian spy master in Oval Office discusses classified intel (yes I know it's his prerogative and legal) does not allow US press in but allows TASS who publishes pics of him yukking it up with the Russians, tells the Russians “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Make America Great Again..........The Reality Show continues, I hope it goes better than what I have seen so far.

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Funny but I was reading another thread over on TBP and you were letting some insults fly that really didn't seem provoked....maybe take your own advice before lecturing  me.

Frenchy was getting some of what he tossed in my direction yesterday thrown back in his direction, so maybe they were provoked.  Not that you would notice.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Frenchy was getting some of what he tossed in my direction yesterday thrown back in his direction, so maybe they were provoked.  Not that you would notice.

OK...I notice that you have different standards for yourself and that's fine. Now if you will excuse me I have to go pick up dog shit and now the lawn!:thumb:

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Gorsuch is the big win, he replaced a conservative justice with a conservative justice and brags about it, impressive.

Signs poorly written EO's, hires people he has been warned about who have serious security issues, goes on and on about his "electoral college win" along with the crowd size at the inauguration, without any class fires a man who is investigating his campaign, contradicts his staffs spin on his actions, invites Russian spy master in Oval Office discusses classified intel (yes I know it's his prerogative and legal) does not allow US press in but allows TASS who publishes pics of him yukking it up with the Russians, tells the Russians “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Make America Great Again..........The Reality Show continues, I hope it goes better than what I have seen so far.

That still doesn't answer the question about how an outsider can possibly judge a sitting presidents attention span.  There are a million criticisms you can lay on any president, but claiming they have no attention span seems pretty silly to me.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

OK...I notice that you have different standards for yourself and that's fine. Now if you will excuse me I have to go pick up dog shit and now the lawn!:thumb:

No Jim, I don't have different standards.  I give back what I get.  Can we move on now?!  i have 3 yards of stone to spread, a lawn to mow, and my fucking foot is killing me. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No Jim, I don't have different standards.  I give back what I get.  Can we move on now?!  i have 3 yards of stone to spread, a lawn to mow, and my fucking foot is killing me. :lol: 

Hell Yeah....pop some Advil and get after it Mark!!!!!!!!!!:smoke:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That still doesn't answer the question about how an outsider can possibly judge a sitting presidents attention span.  There are a million criticisms you can lay on any president, but claiming they have no attention span seems pretty silly to me.

I judge his attention span on his actions, it pretty evident that he doesn't listen intently and digest what his staff is telling him, the contradictions between what his staff including the VP say and what he says are incredible. 

Now I suppose it could be his staff and VP who are the one's guilty of having a shitty attention span....................... No bullshit, I struggle trying to believe that.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hire a lawn service Mark, it's money well spent :bc: 

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have snow done so when I am gone on a trip or just want to go ride I don't have to deal with it . and by it I am referring to the wife lol

Several years ago I bought a used Toro 2 stroke blower that weighs only 35 lbs. and it does a great job on 8" or less of snow, she likes using it :bc: 

It never fails to snow when I leave for a long trip :lol: 

Now if it snows like this she is stuck still some kind neighbor comes to the rescue 

patt.jpg

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Men should mow their own lawns. 

I have better things to do with that 4-5 hours :bc:

Edited by Mileage Psycho

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Several years ago I bought a used Toro 2 stroke blower that weighs only 35 lbs. and it does a great job on 8" or less of snow, she likes using it :bc: 

It never fails to snow when I leave for a long trip :lol: 

Now if it snows like this she is stuck still some kind neighbor comes to the rescue 

patt.jpg

I have better things to do with that 4-5 hours :bc:

Just giving you shit. Takes four hours to mow your yard? Yikes! 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Of course it does...Vince is a baller and relishes any opportunity to slip it into a post.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Mowing, blowing, weed wacking, etc., I used to have a Toro Wheelhorse that had a belt driven power take off for a snowblower, my three boys each fucked up a mower deck each hitting shit, then they wouldn't cut on the days I wanted because of sports, etc., then rain would fuck days up, and we didn't bag so there was always grass clippings being tracked in.

I'm also here to tell you that snowblowing blows with a tractor, between throwing chains, or having the fucker slide down in the holler or a ditch is a bitch, I like the ATV although I have stuck that in the ditch :lol: 

My guy cuts the grass on Friday and I like looking at that nice neat yard when I come home on Friday, plus he bags it and hauls it away so I don't have to smell it rotting away in the woods, and for $35.00 a week how do you beat it :bc: 

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Of course it does...Vince is a baller and relishes any opportunity to slip it into a post.

My house is just a modest 1960 tri-level that happens to be set on a nice piece of property with a lot of woods out back and to the side, and a ceement pond in the backyard :lol: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

My house is just a modest 1960 tri-level that happens to be set on a nice piece of property with a lot of woods out back and to the side, and a ceement pond in the backyard :lol: 

Shiiiitttttt.....I'm just a poor painter on a postage stamp lot. :lol:

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Mowing, blowing, weed wacking, etc., I used to have a Toro Wheelhorse that had a belt driven power take off for a snowblower, my three boys each fucked up a mower deck each hitting shit, then they wouldn't cut on the days I wanted because of sports, etc., then rain would fuck days up, and we didn't bag so there was always grass clippings being tracked in.

I'm also here to tell you that snowblowing blows with a tractor, between throwing chains, or having the fucker slide down in the holler or a ditch is a bitch, I like the ATV although I have stuck that in the ditch :lol: 

My guy cuts the grass on Friday and I like looking at that nice neat yard when I come home on Friday, plus he bags it and hauls it away so I don't have to smell it rotting away in the woods, and for $35.00 a week how do you beat it :bc: 

I still like doing yard work, I have about an acre and a half here, but its real hilly and the rear is all fenced in.  I had a nice Wheel Horse at the last place, sold it when we moved after 13 years.  Then when we moved here I bought a JD X730 with a 60" deck and bagging system.  Does a nice job, although I really wished I had a bucket attachment for all that stone I spread today.  Thought I'd get the big stones this time cuz they stand up better over time, but they were a bitch to shovel by hand.  I'll definitely pay the guy or get the right equipment for the job next time. :bc: 

18556427_10213377450100718_7603662698268550889_n.thumb.jpg.a69419c4adcd78c6bfbb06f851cf01ec.jpg18527686_10213377450820736_6495278769114726492_n.thumb.jpg.29bbafb707c74f3d5c8706b866cdcfab.jpg18581799_10213377451500753_2578209598746097174_n.thumb.jpg.2015a4cdd54dd8790094928e98d95c09.jpg

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

35 bucks a week that is beyond cheep a inner city yard in my parts is that a yard that would take a home owner 4 hrs with a 60 in deck would be a min 125 a cut   

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

if I had to do more than turn a key and ride around I would prob hire it out

I do all my own stuff....summer and winter.  Always have.  I enjoy it and it's always been kinda therapeutic for me.  But I kinda draw the line at one tank of gas.  My yards have always been kinda cut into the woods pretty neatly kinda broken up into many areas.  Yard is almost always immaculate in the summer and in the Winter its perfectly blown and shoveled and I don't want sled marks or feet marks in the snow....STAY ON THE FUCKING DESIGNATED PATHS!!!!! :lol: I've got problems. :lmao:

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm slowly getting used to it and hopefully, in enough time, I'll find it endearing. :lol: