Check your account email address ×

Gummies

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, The One said:

For arthritis pain , does anyone use them ?

I have Psoriatic Arthritis, I've tried them, didn't do much. The 12-16 ibuprofen I used to eat a day helped the most, but super bad for your body..I've recently tried to limit my gluten intake which for me was not easy and I'm not 100% gluten free maybe about 75%..Try going gluten free for a few days and see if that helps..My DR put me on Cosentyx, gave me a month of injections to do, but my health insurance doesn't want to pay to continue it (it's almost 7k a shot and I give myself 2 a week) but that was fucking amazing, first time I've been pain free in a decade..

• Like 1

I tried them when I had my neck/shoulder/arm issues a couple years ago, but they didn't do much for me (for the pain anyway).  I ended up being put on Gabapentin (sp?) which did wonders for me.  I know that's not exactly a fair comparison to arthritis, but the pain I was in absolutely sucked .. and the attempt at gummies or the CBD oil didn't do the trick.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I tried them when I had my neck/shoulder/arm issues a couple years ago, but they didn't do much for me (for the pain anyway).  I ended up being put on Gabapentin (sp?) which did wonders for me.  I know that's not exactly a fair comparison to arthritis, but the pain I was in absolutely sucked .. and the attempt at gummies or the CBD oil didn't do the trick.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/gabapentin-oral-route/description/drg-20064011

• Gold Member

I was buying a thc and cbd infused balm for my hands, the pain made it hard to get to sleep but didn't bother me so much during the day. It worked ok but the shit was $70 for a small container. Been using voltaren or its generic equivalent for a while now and that seems to work well. 

4 minutes ago, The One said:

Nothing yet but if this keeps up I am going to get it checked out :bc:

I had a rheumatologist tell me to find another occupation, without prescribing anything to help me.  

Got a kick-ass family doctor here in town that really cares, and he gave me this daypro to "take as needed only".  

Fuck'n A what a difference.  That rheumatologist bitch can go pound sand.

4 minutes ago, The One said:

Nothing yet but if this keeps up I am going to get it checked out :bc:

Don't procrastinate it if it continues. I did, and I've done permanent damage that can only be fixed by surgeries on multiple joints..But what I have is a bit different than normal arthritis. My immune system attacks my joints and causes it..

Do you have any skin issues like eczema? I was diagnosed wrong with eczema years ago when it was actually psoriatic arthritis 

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Don't procrastinate it if it continues. I did, and I've done permanent damage that can only be fixed by surgeries on multiple joints..But what I have is a bit different than normal arthritis. My immune system attacks my joints and causes it..

Do you have any skin issues like eczema? I was diagnosed wrong with eczema years ago when it was actually psoriatic arthritis 

Just joint pain like a bitch 

1 minute ago, The One said:

Just joint pain like a bitch 

So probably not what I have, go see a Dr, improve your quality of life and like I said try to stay away from gluten for a few days and see if that helps

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So probably not what I have, go see a Dr, improve your quality of life and like I said try to stay away from gluten for a few days and see if that helps

Thanks for the info :bc:

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You don't hear much about Advil being a great hangover cure since it is legal either.

The best hang over cure I've found is McDonald's sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffin, a hash brown, and a medium coke.. Been my go to for quite a few decades when hung over..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You don’t hear much about all the reports of the miraculous healing powers of THC anymore. Since they legalized here the medicine argument has kind of disappeared. 

:lol:

How many held all through it.

Bagholders.

Screenshot_20231203_080603_Chrome.thumb.jpg.832cc6fe57a22e1dc8e46717788a6a4b.jpg

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The best hang over cure I've found is McDonald's sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffin, a hash brown, and a medium coke.. Been my go to for quite a few decades when hung over..

Mine used to be an extra large fountain coke and chili cheese Fritos.👊🏻😂

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's used by diabetics for neuropathy as well. 

I'm non diabetic but get neuropathy in my feet, and have been on gabapentin for several years now.  It barely touches it.

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I have to say, a greezy ased Mickey D breakfast does work wonders for a hangover  :lol: Normally I avoid the place like the plague.

• Like 2