Check your account email address ×

Republicans just got what they didn’t want: A special counsel

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

14. It's as clear as yesterday. the crazy republicans in my family were beside themselves. some still think he was the greatest president of all time. the difference between nixon and trump is that trump will need to be surgically removed from office. trump cares only about trump where nixon had an intense love of his country....despite all his faults. 

And Trump and many of his associates could very well end up in jail

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

14. It's as clear as yesterday. the crazy republicans in my family were beside themselves. some still think he was the greatest president of all time. the difference between nixon and trump is that trump will need to be surgically removed from office. trump cares only about trump where nixon had an intense love of his country....despite all his faults. 

He got us out of Vietnam. A lot of folks loved him because of that alone. And that was one of his campaign promises. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

He got us out of Vietnam. A lot of folks loved him because of that alone. And that was one of his campaign promises. 

his accomplishments will never be fully realized. he created the EPA. that in itself puts him on jesus level. it's very obvious if you study nixon, that while being an unusual personality of the paranoid type, he would've laid down his life for america at any given point. 

I'm glad there is a special consular to investigate things. I seriously doubt the all the crying snowflakes will shut the fuck up if nothing is found on Trump and associates. If things are found then Trump needs to go and stand trial for said crimes.

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lies: You tried to say you were a republican once, FUCK YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE :finger3: 

Edited by Momorider

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

If this comes up empty, the Liberals and old Republicans lol, need to just let the man try and run the show FFS. It's been "conspiracy" after "conspiracy" since his election. How the fuck is he supposed to get anything done with everyone against him? The Dems are in eternal pouting mode and McCain and the old guard Reps are pretty much in that same boat. 

:lol:

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Worked for Bush and Obama. Former Marine. At the end of his career so nothing to gain or prove. Not a surprise, there is NO amount of evidence they will accept. The same party who refused for years to assign a Special Prosecutor in the Clinton Affair immediately rejects the very best.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What affair are you talking about? :news: 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what part do you not understand 

You made the statement, I asked what affair? It's a simple question, unless you don't have an answer.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, franks pond said:

rice.png

Lets see who takes the 5th more.   The obama admin or those in the Trump campaign. :lol:  Rice already refused to testify in front of congress. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lets see who takes the 5th more.   The obama admin or those in the Trump campaign. :lol:  Rice already refused to testify in front of congress. :lol:  

And I do believe Obama's ex's will certainly get more than a few chances too.  I think this is a "be careful what you wish for" scenario for the Dems right now.  Damn they are huddling up quick this morning for some good solid    :backpeddle:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Its like being interested in last months weather Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: Subpoena the bitch.  She admitted to unmasking Trump campaign officials then claims her side isn't relevant to the investigation.   You can't make this shit up.  

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/susan-rice-refuses-graham-russia-hearing/

First on CNN: Rice declines Senate request to testify on Russian hacking

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: Subpoena the bitch.  She admitted to unmasking Trump campaign officials then claims her side isn't relevant to the investigation.   You can't make this shit up.  

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/susan-rice-refuses-graham-russia-hearing/

First on CNN: Rice declines Senate request to testify on Russian hacking

Yep.  I think Chaffetz made a comment to a reporter the other day that "his subpoena pen is hanging at the ready".  And pretty sure Gowdy smiled.  This whole thing is gonna go sideways for a lot of people.  I sure hope so.

• 1 year later...
On 5/17/2017 at 11:19 PM, Highmark said:

Some things to ponder no matter who you support.

1. Mueller is highly respected.   When nothing is found the dems will not be able to control themselves and will look really bad being critical of his results and they will do it.   They are so filled with hate over Trump its insane.  Their refusal to accept anything but impeachment will only strengthen Trumps base.

2. This can now go many ways which why I approve so much.   He can go ANY direction he wants.   From the leakers to the umasking to the Comey firing.  Everything is on the table which is awesome.   I hope Trump embraces it.

3. Keep in mind the media's report on Comey's "memo" contradicts some of what he actually testified to.  Comey himself will have to answer to that.  If Trump committed obstruction of justice with his meeting with Comey then Comey committed a crime with not immediately reporting it and going after him.   Oops.

4. This can even go as far as looking into the wiretapping around Trump.   Even Obama can be called to testify.  

5. Takes the message off the table that Trump is above the law.

6. This could blow back on the Dems 10 fold in a number of ways.

7. Most importantly this has the chance to blow MSM reporting completely out of the water. 

8. When no collusion is found it destroys Clinton and the Dem's excuses even further for losing the election.

9. This has the chance to benefit Trump and the GOP tremendously in the eyes of the voter. 

10. Libtards can't complain they are getting what they asked for, when the results come in they don't like they will look like bigger jackasses than they already do. :lol:  

You sir are a prophet 

• Like 1