Check your account email address ×

Republicans just got what they didn’t want: A special counsel

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

birth certificates. what goes around comes around. trump is a fucking lunatic. 

So this is all payback from the loony Right wing that tried to say Obama wasn't American? Stooping to their level is fine in your book I suppose. 

If everyone is going to insist on playing in the mud........

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He does bring on himself no question but the rest is all the pouting people who still can't grasp that the lost...to him of all people. That's what completes the shit show IMO. It's an endless circle 

Nobody's pouting dipshit.  Simply sharing current events and most involve your boy fucking shit up.  He can't get out of his own way. 

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's been running his own show since January 20th and unfortunately it has been a shitshow, he is his own worst enemy.

Yesterday at the CG Academy he was moaning, it's all about Trump.........who the fuck talks like this at a commencement speech :nuts: 

The shitshow with this man will never end, he is a narcissistic and petulant little child.

:lies: from penis-head.jpg

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

So this is all payback from the loony Right wing that tried to say Obama wasn't American? Stooping to their level is fine in your book I suppose. 

Hey dummy - quit trying to stick a square peg in a round hole.  Your boy Dump is being legitimate issues on himself.  You're a worthless hack of you can't acknowledge that.  

Ummmm, no.  Rosenstein was appointed by Trump

is this stooping to their level? we're going to find out. i lived through the Nixon mess. Even after he left office people were saying it was a frame job by the dems and weak kneed republicans. we'll see where it all goes. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Nobody's pouting dipshit.  Simply sharing current events and most involve your boy fucking shit up.  He can't get out of his own way. 

Yeah...keep telling yourself that after your 4 month absence. And just to remind you yet again, he's not my boy but I have no doubt you'll ignore this and use your broad brush to lump me in that group continually.

Hey dummy - quit trying to stick a square peg in a round hole.  Your boy Dump is being legitimate issues on himself.  You're a worthless hack of you can't acknowledge that.  

:lmao: from the biggest hack on the site, even admitted he was a hack 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

So much for discussion then. You are soooo predictable  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

is this stooping to their level? we're going to find out. i lived through the Nixon mess. Even after he left office people were saying it was a frame job by the dems and weak kneed republicans. we'll see where it all goes. 

Yah you were 7 :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

is this stooping to their level? we're going to find out. i lived through the Nixon mess. Even after he left office people were saying it was a frame job by the dems and weak kneed republicans. we'll see where it all goes

Yes and hopefully soon enough. One way or another there's going to be some additional butthurt 

Edited by Skidooski

Yeah...keep telling yourself that after your 4 month absence. And just to remind you yet again, he's not my boy but I have no doubt you'll ignore this and use your broad brush to lump me in that group continually.

:lol: Ask John about that.....but you continue to peddle a false narrative....otherwise known as a lie. 👍

Just now, Momorider said:

And confirmed 96-4 by Senate :news: 

Well there ya go making my point slowmo.

It was bipartisan and therefore his decisions  can't be lumped into the stupid "Dems just can't get over they lost..." moronic talking point 

So much for discussion then. You are soooo predictable  

Dude - you're in lock step with Momo......anything else? :lmao::lol:  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Well there ya go making my point slowmo.

It was bipartisan and therefore his decisions  can't be lumped into the stupid "Dems just can't get over they lost..." moronic talking point 

:lol: Bingo 

:lol: Ask John about that.....but you continue to peddle a false narrative....otherwise known as a lie. 👍

Strange...you were Hillary's biggest fan and spouting her shit from the roof tops 24/7 on here then right after she lost and you Hillary supporters had a serious gut check, You vanished. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - you're in lock step with Momo......anything else? :lmao::lol:  

Do you have anything else but lame tried ass attempts at insults? Your schtick is old and worn out

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah you were 7 :lmao: 

14. It's as clear as yesterday. the crazy republicans in my family were beside themselves. some still think he was the greatest president of all time. the difference between nixon and trump is that trump will need to be surgically removed from office. trump cares only about trump where nixon had an intense love of his country....despite all his faults.