Check your account email address ×

High end whore house bust in Massachusetts.

• Gold Member
On 11/9/2023 at 9:43 AM, sleepybrew said:

we were at a strip club out that way , my buddy got a full on service upstairs. i couldn't believe it. girl was so-so but she did it all. only 750.00!!!!

Yeah well was only $500 for 2 smoking hot strippers in Providence, RI. Although that was pre Covid prices .  :guzzle:

:lol:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah well was only $500 for 2 smoking hot strippers in Providence, RI. Although that was pre Covid prices .  :guzzle:

i resisted all of the girls trying for a lap dance, they were just average if i'm getting tits rubbed in my face i want her to be hot. well they must have kept her for guys like me holding out. she comes right at me, asks me if i want a dance. yup, got right up and went. wow she was a beauty . my friends were laughing as they saw me resisting. they said i saw that girl and was getting up before she asked. they could see why !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

i resisted all of the girls trying for a lap dance, they were just average if i'm getting tits rubbed in my face i want her to be hot. well they must have kept her for guys like me holding out. she comes right at me, asks me if i want a dance. yup, got right up and went. wow she was a beauty . my friends were laughing as they saw me resisting. they said i saw that girl and was getting up before she asked. they could see why !

48fef8258b61562850cee05cc1719974.gif

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Gotta love BOGO nights at the whorehouse :lol:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

48fef8258b61562850cee05cc1719974.gif

Full send before she smells like Carl and Pete from Autozone. :lol:

74394215-3D25-446A-B29B-7A863D1D8A6E.gif

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Gotta love BOGO nights at the whorehouse :lol:

Well they originally approach two of us $500 a piece but that Guy decided he was in too deep and left. :lol:

They laughed and said well today is your lucky day :ashamed:

Edited by EvilBird

i avoided the local clubs. just some rough women for the most part. there was one though, no booze but they took it all off . we had a bus full of booze , and the women in there were spectacular. amazing how many just drop dead gorgeous women walking around naked, rubbing all over you. omg . you could take a hot oil shower with them, one or ten , your call. the time i went the booze on the bus was too  much for them boys to handle. i looked around, where the hell are they? go out to the bus, see my buddy's face against the window, he's out. bus driver said "there's only 2 of you left standing". holy shit, i go back in , there's my buddy's brother in law, having the time of his life. uuggh , i go grab him and tell him we are splitting. he is heart broke. never gets out. he sees the rest of them, and cracks up laughing. the bus driver starts the bus ,  moves like 10 ft , and my buddy jumps up , "open the door" and proceeds to spew like a fire hydrant right by the doors. the bouncers were like get him outta here. it was a quiet ride home. it was a bachelor party , i was home by 1030. early night for the amount of hot ass i had rubbed on me. 

• Haha 2

Some of the shit that went down at some of the balacher parties and strippers almost caused several divorces, lol   It's one thing to act up in front of one or two of your friends. Get a large group together where a few of the guys aren't the best of friends and the games begin.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 12:39 PM, sleepybrew said:

i got a lap dance from a chick i would have loved to take upstairs but i don't cheat on my old lady

Where do you draw the line re cheating ? We need some guidelines, that our women will all agree with. LOL

During my early 20’s I worked in a number of night clubs with strippers. Set up the sound systems and serviced video games, dart machines, and pinball. God damn those girls fight. Constant fucking drama behind the scenes. Cocaine was huge back then. Some of the girls did their thing and left. Others were controlled with drugs by the establishment owners. That turned me off to strip clubs.