Check your account email address ×

Has Anyone Seen….

Just now, snoughnut said:

That's funny, with how bad this administration is fucking this country up in so many other ways, does anybody really give a shit about Abortion? 

:lol: :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Mississippi -  where they run out of ballots and toner in certain ‘areas’ carry the flag for Repugs.  Tater barely wins while suppressing the vote.  Good to see young people are fed up and will save American Democracy. Thank a young voter today :thumbsup:.  

Who’s to blame for Republicans getting their asses whooped?!

Alito who was drunk on his own power in overturning Roe

Mitch McConnell who packed the Supreme Court with forced birthers

Republicans themselves for pushing rabidly misogynist policies

You all OWN this dumpster fire

https://x.com/lindyli/status/1722152614500970885?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Overall a solid election night:
•KY Dem Gov wins reelection
•VA Dems win House & retain Senate
•Ohio protects abortion access & legalizes marijuana
•PA elects pro access Justice
•Philly elects first female mayor
•Scalia's daughter loses her school board race in VA :)

https://x.com/qasimrashid/status/1722104226568929431?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Obviously not many from here. I got laughed at by the crew here when I said that it would hurt the republicans during the mid terms.

Of course it would. For yrs repubs were smart enough to know it was political suicide and kept it on the wish list , but left it alone. 

The reaction from the dobbs decision should have told them all they needed to know. 

40 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Of course it would. For yrs repubs were smart enough to know it was political suicide and kept it on the wish list , but left it alone. 

The reaction from the dobbs decision should have told them all they needed to know. 

Most of us know not to piss of the women,. At least anyone that's been married all week :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

Most of know not to piss of the women,. At least anyone that's been married all week :lol:

Stupid part was they were trying to make people who were already going to vote for them happy. Meanwhile pissing off indys, the people who actualy decide elections.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Obviously not many from here. I got laughed at by the crew here when I said that it would hurt the republicans during the mid terms.

What's sad is all it did was give the power back to the state's (where it belongs) and people are upset about it. I'm all for downsizing the federal government, the corruption level is out of hand, I'll vote for almost anything that brings power back to state and local government. the smaller the entity the more impact each person has.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

What's sad is all it did was give the power back to the state's (where it belongs) and people are upset about it. I'm all for downsizing the federal government, the corruption level is out of hand, I'll vote for almost anything that brings power back to state and local government. the smaller the entity the more impact each person has.

The fed says it’s legal, the state says it’s not, the county says it’s legal but the town says it’s not.

Ya see why the fed needs to be there.

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

I don't disagree about giving states the right to decide. However, there are some states that banned abortions and that fires up women from around the country, even if it's legal where they are.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Stupid part was they were trying to make people who were already going to vote for them happy. Meanwhile pissing off indys, the people who actualy decide elections.

I don’t get it either. It is so stupid it defies logic, to the point it makes me wonder if it all completely staged theater. 

The media is already finding these old codgers to put forth as the voice of the entire party.  Talking about outlawing abortion. 🙄

I don’t like prisons and we should definitely make an effort to keep people out of them before they commit crimes, but at the end of the day they are necessary and mandatory in some cases.