Check your account email address ×

Has Anyone Seen….

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't disagree about giving states the right to decide. However, there are some states that banned abortions and that fires up women from around the country, even if it's legal where they are.

And that's kind of a good thing isn't it?

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Has anyone seen @SnowRider go one day without posting complete foolishness?

To be fair has anyone gone one day without responding to his threads??? It's funny you guys haven't figured him out yet :dunno:

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The fed says it’s legal, the state says it’s not, the county says it’s legal but the town says it’s not.

Ya see why the fed needs to be there.

Actually your assumption is backwards, here's what I'm dealing with right now, the Forest service started the largest fire in New Mexico history, to try somewhat to appease the state all reclamation and recovery was to be awarded under New Mexico small business statutes, I finished reseeding everything that was awarded under the state of New Mexico according to Small Business guidelines. The Federal Forest service awarded it to an out of state vendor that met none of the guidelines, with the contracting officers stance (he awarded it to a company that's very friendly to him) that go ahead and sue the government, by the time it hits the courts they'll have completed the contract, it'll cost you $100,000"s of dollars, you'll piss him off (who awards contracts locally) and the only consequence is he'll get his hand slapped and told not to do it again. Here's what happened, we finished our contract, met all the guidelines and they were more than happy with the results. They ran out of seed halfway thru their project and requested more seed, with their calibration being so far off they were asked to provide their as applied maps, it turns out they weren't using any type of guidance system (a contract requirement) so they took the contract away from them awarded it to the company I fly for, so I'm waiting for a flight back to New Mexico to redo their job. No proof of money under the table, but why was the contract awarded to a company that meet none of the contract requirements?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not for the republicans, lol.  Plus it adds something else to the list that divides the country. 

Maybe not the Republicans but it is better for the country as a whole, but I guess that doesn't meet the medias agenda.

Two things are true at once here.

Roe v Wade was terrible jurisprudence and it was 100% correct to overturn it from a constitutional perspective.

Republicans are fucking morons for immediately going and trying to enact bans before the ink was dry.

Americans LOOOOVVVEEEE killing babies.  Nothing makes the bitches angrier than telling them they need to be responsible.  I don't think we see anything resembling a red wave for another 10 years, at least.

Biden has an easy path to reelection.  Make this election about abortion and Trumpism, and Biden could walk into every single American living room, take a shit on the coffee table, wipe his ass with the family portrait, kick the dog on the way out, and still win.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Matt said:

Roe v Wade was terrible jurisprudence and it was 100% correct to overturn it from a constitutional perspective.

Republicans are fucking morons for immediately going and trying to enact bans before the ink was dry.

Americans LOOOOVVVEEEE killing babies.  Nothing makes the bitches angrier than telling them they need to be responsible.  I don't think we see anything resembling a red wave for another 10 years, at least.

Biden has an easy path to reelection.  Make this election about abortion and Trumpism, and Biden could walk into every single American living room, take a shit on the coffee table, wipe his ass with the family portrait, kick the dog on the way out, and still win.

It is not just about women being responsible . They don't like being told what they can and can't do with their bodies. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Matt said:

Exhibit A why women are fleeing the Repug party and young people are supporting blue.  Holy fuck - talk about no self awareness

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

It is not just about women being responsible . They don't like being told what they can and can't do with their bodies. 

True ... unless it's a mask and a jab.  Then they seem to be OK with being told what to do :whistle:  Too early for a COVID trainwreck?? LOL

Joking aside, I do agree that abortion is one of the key topics that will prevent the GOP from winning many elections.  Until they learn how to talk/debate intelligently about abortion, it's a lost cause.  There needs to be some talk about the understanding of circumstances where abortion is allowed, and not so cut & dry with it being 100% legal or illegal.  Lessons that should have been learned in 2022.

15 hours ago, snoughnut said:

That's funny, with how bad this administration is fucking this country up in so many other ways, does anybody really give a shit about Abortion? 

apparently Ohio... 

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Obviously not many from here. I got laughed at by the crew here when I said that it would hurt the republicans during the mid terms.

I was accused of far worse... where is @racer254 today btw?

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Stupid part was they were trying to make people who were already going to vote for them happy. Meanwhile pissing off indys, the people who actualy decide elections.

moderates and independents decide elections... at some point the Republican party will rid itself of Trump and scramble back towards the center

3 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

Repubs need to get out of woman's crotches.

Dems need to stop laundering our money to foreign nations.

Independents need to present a center of the road candidate for prez and go with it.

Country fixed.

agree, one problem there is the D's and R's control the campaign and debate process, along with the media with their advertising dollars and candidate or elected official access.  

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I don't think anyone really loves killing babies... but agree that no one regardless of party wants to be told what they can or cannot do with their own bodies.

53 minutes ago, ckf said:

my aunt, lifelong Republican and bt donor was so appalled over RvW she voted for Dems in the last state election and refuses to give the Republican party another dime.  fwiw, she had one miscarriage and my cousin has had two... that's her perspective and where her frustration stems from on the health of the mother and child.  

and before anyone says it, it's Mitch McConnell's Supreme Court... not Trump's 

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

True ... unless it's a mask and a jab.  Then they seem to be OK with being told what to do :whistle:  Too early for a COVID trainwreck?? LOL

Joking aside

:lol::bc:

was-that-a-joke-not-funny.gif

200.gif

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

somewhere... they were warned but didn't listen 

Wisconsin needs to vote on it and get past it as well.

Yeah . Gotta kill those damn babies for the spoiled privileged promiscuous slutty daughters with shitty Dads. :snack:

Seriously...has anyone seen that random lump of hair on DerpRider face? Hard to call it a chin when he's neck then forehead with beady eyes in between. No chin, no brain, no common sense  :lol: 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Seriously...has anyone seen that random lump of hair on DerpRider face? Hard to call it a chin when he's neck then forehead with beady eyes in between. No chin, no brain, no common sense  :lol: 

Women beg to differ.  Maybe you should try a soul patch so you’d get laid for a change :lol: You’re too ugly to show your face :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A woman is someone who can birth a child, not the tranny with a stinky taint you like this week

You’re triggered early this morning.  Did you have a bad dream last night?  :lol: 

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah . Gotta kill those damn babies for the spoiled privileged promiscuous slutty daughters with shitty Dads. :snack:

the sooner each state makes a decision, the sooner we can move on to more important issues... like killing people in foreign lands.