Check your account email address ×

The Saudi Prince is less of an anti Semite than some on here.

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Saudi family is split. The millennials of the group could care less about the Palestinians or anyone else in the world. The older members of the family still wield power and are concerned. The millennials also have no interest in bending over to American interests like the old grey beards. 

Right now 50 years later they are starting to modernize.  The Saudis were taking a path of modernization back when the Shaw was in charge of Iran.  After the fall of the Shaw and the rise of the Aitolia Saudi backed off from reforms in fear the people would revolt.  A couple of years ago a buddy of mine was dating a girl from Saudi.  Her father was wealthy and had all three of his children here in the states at a university.  She was thrilled that one summer she went home and for the first time would be allowed to drive.  

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right now 50 years later they are starting to modernize.  The Saudis were taking a path of modernization back when the Shaw was in charge of Iran.  After the fall of the Shaw and the rise of the Aitolia Saudi backed off from reforms in fear the people would revolt.  A couple of years ago a buddy of mine was dating a girl from Saudi.  Her father was wealthy and had all three of his children here in the states at a university.  She was thrilled that one summer she went home and for the first time would be allowed to drive.  

The Saudi millennials are educated. Once a mind is expanded, it can never move back to its formal state. 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Saudi millennials are educated. Once a mind is expanded, it can never move back to its formal state. 

Never underestimate the fear in Saudi of things going the way of Iran. I agree western education will end up changing Saudi for the better. It also means that the US influence will subside a bit in the kingdom which might be a good thing.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Never underestimate the fear in Saudi of things going the way of Iran. I agree western education will end up changing Saudi for the better. It also means that the US influence will subside a bit in the kingdom which might be a good thing.

America has all the natural resources it requires for hundreds of years. It no longer needs the Saudis for oil. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I MEAN ….. SO WHAT IF THE STORY WAS A LIE!!!! THERE WAS PROBABLY A DEAD BABY STILL HERRRR DERRRR DERRR

fucking dumbass worthless propaganda loving retard 

There could be documented proof from Mother Theresa...:

pRoPoGaNdA!!

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The real conflict in the middle east for the last 50 years is between Saudi and Iran.  To that end Saudi is better off siding with the Israelis than some of it's Arab neighbors and I don't think Saudi is alone I would add Egypt to that list and maybe a few others.

true. the saudis and jews have been working together for a while. the ole 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'  most of the arab mooooslems want to be with israel against the non arab moooslems in iran

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

There could be documented proof from Mother Theresa...:

pRoPoGaNdA!!

I seem to remember something about a hospital in Palestine getting bombed by the Israelis, and if I recall, Ben was pretty verklempt.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I seem to remember something about a hospital in Palestine getting bombed by the Israelis, and if I recall, Ben was pretty verklempt.

Do you believe they are bombing all around hospitals and leaving them alone or do you believe they are planning on levelling Gaza so there is nothing to return to?

I think they want nothing left,including the hospitals.

I also believe Israel is embellishing a lot trying to garner sympathy from the world to validate their response. I think that sympathy is waning fast form most parts of the world. Not the US from what they have stated, they are all in with Israel. 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you believe they are bombing all around hospitals and leaving them alone or do you believe they are planning on levelling Gaza so there is nothing to return to?

I also believe Israel is embellishing a lot trying to garner sympathy from the world to validate their response. I think that sympathy is waning fast form most parts of the world. Not the US from what they have stated, they are all in with Israel. 

I'm sorry.  Your trolling bonafides were proved by your comments earlier today.  You'll probably need to find someone else to bother.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Israel doesn't parade out their dead like props...it's a cultural and religious belief to protect the sanctity of the dead. Most are buried in 24 Hours. What is this embellishment that you speak of? As already stated they didn't bomb that hospital even though Hamas has a command center below. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Israel doesn't parade out their dead like props...it's a cultural and religious belief to protect the sanctity of the dead. Most are buried in 24 Hours. What is this embellishment that you speak of? As already stated they didn't bomb that hospital even though Hamas has a command center below. 

And that would be Hamas embellishment.  Didn't stop a few in here from clutching their pearls over the fake story though.

34 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Oh for sure , I mean it’s such an important difference. While the Jews may dress up as Egyptians in disguise and blow up civilian targets like hotels in an effort to start actual wars under false flags…..at least they don’t parade the dead. Herrr derrrr!!!!

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm sorry.  Your trolling bonafides were proved by your comments earlier today.  You'll probably need to find someone else to bother.

I'm sorry if my questions upset you and answering will hurt you, that wasn't my intent. Was just trying to have a discussion :dunno: Not trolling at all

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And that would be Hamas embellishment.  Didn't stop a few in here from clutching their pearls over the fake story though.

Now this is trolling :bc:

19 hours ago, Snake said:

Palestinians said this hospital was going to lose the incubators for the children on Oct 14th due to lack of fuel.

Seems they have plenty to run the place, along with a big screen to fire up all the humanitarians in Gaza....

Israel could also just turn the power back on...

• Platinum Contributing Member

I know this......If Gaza, the west bank and Lebanon were all completely unarmed there would be peace in the region.   If Israel was completely unarmed millions of them would be dead in a matter of months and Israel as a country no longer a country.

Israel is not completely innocent of wrong doing no country ever is but there is simply no comparison between the sides.   None.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Oh for sure , I mean it’s such an important difference. While the Jews may dress up as Egyptians in disguise and blow up civilian targets like hotels in an effort to start actual wars under false flags…..at least they don’t parade the dead. Herrr derrrr!!!!

What year are you in? We are talking about current events, it's even in the forum title.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I know this......If Gaza, the west bank and Lebanon were all completely unarmed there would be peace in the region.   If Israel was completely unarmed millions of them would be dead in a matter of months and Israel as a country no longer a country.

Israel is not completely innocent of wrong doing no country ever is but there is simply no comparison between the sides.   None.  

Israel was formed thru violence, they took the area by force. against unarmed people. 

If your neighbors were building, putting their property and using your land how would you feel about that? Would you turn in your weapons? 

• Haha 1