Check your account email address ×

The Saudi Prince is less of an anti Semite than some on here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Israel was formed thru violence, they took the area by force. against unarmed people. 

If your neighbors were building, putting their property and using your land how would you feel about that? Would you turn in your weapons? 

:lmao:That's priceless.   Please show us how they did that.  Dude there was no Palestine in 1946-47.   Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, SA and Jordan were all heavily armed. 

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:That's priceless.   Please show us how they did that.  Dude there was no Palestine in 1946-47.   Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, SA and Jordan were all heavily armed. 

Well there was world war one where the brits and french went to war with the Ottoman Empire and then England granted PALESTINE to the zionists and placed it under British mandate. Then in 1948 Zionist soldiers ran thru Palestine and declared it Israel. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration#:~:text=The Balfour Declaration was a,a small minority Jewish population.

You can learn up about it if youd like

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Israel+battle+1948

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well there was world war one where the brits and french went to war with the Ottoman Empire and then England granted PALESTINE to the zionists and placed it under British mandate. Then in 1948 Zionist soldiers ran thru Palestine and declared it Israel. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration#:~:text=The Balfour Declaration was a,a small minority Jewish population.

He doesn’t care , they just make up their own version of whatever idiocy rattles around their head and makes them feel good 

The timing of the Hamas attack was pure perfection. The upcoming peace talks between Saudi Arabia and Israel was the direct effect of the Abraham accord. The Abraham accord didn’t address the Palestinian issue. It was an Israel/Arab plan for peace. Hamas knew exactly what the IDF would do in response to the attack. They would level Gaza. Which they’re doing. More than anything, the Hamas attack was a publicity stunt that has worked perfectly. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude its far more complex than that.  The Ottoman Empire lost and had also committed genocide.  There was so much that played into all that went on.  

What about the 5 times the Arab "Palestinians" were offered a 2 state solution and refused?   They refuse now.   "From the river to the sea."

I can post video's as well that makes it look completely different.

Fact is Israel isn't going anywhere whether you agree with the creation of Israel or not.   Its rather try and live in peace or an endless war.  Israel will live in peace the other side will not.  

Should we give up the land we took from Mexico or the native American's?   At what point in history is the acceptable line for when ownership of land should be established as the accepted norm?

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude its far more complex than that.  The Ottoman Empire lost and had also committed genocide.  There was so much that played into all that went on.  

What about the 5 times the Arab "Palestinians" were offered a 2 state solution and refused?   They refuse now.   "From the river to the sea."

Fact is Israel isn't going anywhere whether you agree with the creation of Israel or not.   Its rather try and live in peace or an endless war.  Israel will live in peace the other side will not.  

You are correct. What the Turks have done to the Kurds and Armenians is disgusting. They have no moral high ground dealing  with this Palestinian issue. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude I didnt just learn about this stuff last week. I am fully aware of the history here

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Netanyahoo would have never signed it. He publicly supported it in lip service only and actively worked behind the scenes to make Hamas more powerful

Just now, Anler said:

Dude I didnt just learn about this stuff last week. I am fully aware of the history here

As am I.   

Again what is the acceptable timeline for when ownership of lands or country's borders is acceptable?  Before WW1?   After WW1?   After WW2?  How far do we go back?  I just want to make sure we all know when the right time is.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Netanyahoo would have never signed it. He publicly supported it in lip service only and actively worked behind the scenes to make Hamas more powerful

All 5 times?  :pc:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

As am I.   

Again what is the acceptable timeline for when ownership of lands or country's borders is acceptable?  Before WW1?   After WW1?   After WW2?  How far do we go back?  I just want to make sure we all know when the right time is.  

I am not arguing who this belongs to, I am arguing that Israel does not want peace. they have been at the root of all of our middle eastern affairs and now Iran. Fuck them

59 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm sorry if my questions upset you and answering will hurt you, that wasn't my intent. Was just trying to have a discussion :dunno: Not trolling at all

Now this is trolling :bc:

No one believes that.  Your questions didn’t upset me in the least, it just proved that your whole act is fake as fuck.  I made an effort, but your true colors shined through.  Have a nice day!

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah no kidding.  Let’s gloss over the 6 million dead Jews, how the members of the UN voted for it, and after one of the bloodiest conflicts in history.  Was it a perfect solution, no.  But these revisionist anti semites want to spin up this magnificent yarn about Zionists.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am not arguing who this belongs to, I am arguing that Israel does not want peace. they have been at the root of all of our middle eastern affairs and now Iran. Fuck them

You don’t know what you’re arguing. You just hate joos……

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Again I'm not saying Israel is completely without fault but a comparison is absolutely absurd.   I do feel Israel would live in peace, Hamas, Iran, Hezbollah will not under any circumstances.  Any form of even slightly radical Islam/Muslims will not.  This is not just a hatred for Israel but hatred for Jews in general.   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, f7ben said:

Again , what time frame is acceptable. Before Vietnam , after Korea ….just want to know herrrrd errrrrr defrrrrrrrrfffff

5 times since WW2 ended.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

5 times since WW2 ended.  

I don’t believe a single thing the Zionists say , only what they do. What they do is lie and cheat and false flag and work tirelessly to advance their goals against the goyim. That’s you 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t believe a single thing the Zionists say , only what they do. What they do is lie and cheat and false flag and work tirelessly to advance their goals against the goyim. That’s you 

:lmao:So you believe the Muslim's?  That's rich. 

https://www.prageru.com/video/why-isnt-there-a-palestinian-state

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard , just because the Zionists are lying disgusting filth does not mean that the Muslims are any better. 

Glad to see you are capable of a reasonable discussion Ben.  :lmao: When you crack and decide to shoot some place up do what the kid and Colorado did.   Thanks. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Was Bibi always in charge when the Palestinians were offered the 2 state solution? 

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

The two state solutions weren’t really two state solutions. They were formed by Israel and the US and presented to the Palestinians. They even went as far as wanting to bar the Palestinian president from negotiations. The so called two state solution was basically one state with two different categories. One with rights and one without. 

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

You don’t know what you’re arguing. You just hate joos……

I absolutely know what I am talking about and have backed up everything I claimed. You mush brains just cant seem to be able to read or understand anything. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I absolutely know what I am talking about and have backed up everything I claimed. You mush brains just cant seem to be able to read or understand anything. 

I told that dumb fuck that I can dislike Zionists and also dislike Muslims. 

His response was no you can’t lol