Check your account email address ×

The Saudi Prince is less of an anti Semite than some on here.

Everyone who doesn’t 100% suck zionist cock and ignore every single transgression they commit for the rest of time is an antisemite

and

Ron Desantis was a navy seal 

:lol: fucking retard 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

And this deflects from the fact that Israel knowingly bombs civilians who have own and posses absolutely nothing at a refugee camp to kill one Hamas commander. 

FAFO.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

FAFO.

How amazingly productive , wonderful take. Certainly there is a solution in those 4 letters that doesn’t have us perpetually funding religious wars worldwide. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How amazingly productive , wonderful take. Certainly there is a solution in those 4 letters that doesn’t have us perpetually funding religious wars worldwide. 

In the same way Democrats need to suffer for their vote of Biden (and they are, along with the rest of us), they voted for Hamas and have done nothing to eradicate them from running their.... 'country?... into a blast hole in the desert.

No money to anyone anywhere in the world. Zero. Zip. Nada. Israel, Ukraine, Iceland, East South Bumfuck, I don't care. Shove that argument.

But don't ask me to feel sorry for them. Or shame me into it, cause I have zero sympathy for them.

How amazingly productive , wonderful take..... what, you think me voicing my opinion here is going to change one mind, make one person rethink their posistion? Fuck that. Half the people who post here post what they think others expect them to post, and others post what will make them look edgy. Fuck 'em both.

Fuck around and find out is the most apt, accurate and descriptive thing I can think of to say.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 2

Palestinians said this hospital was going to lose the incubators for the children on Oct 14th due to lack of fuel.

Seems they have plenty to run the place, along with a big screen to fire up all the humanitarians in Gaza....

The real conflict in the middle east for the last 50 years is between Saudi and Iran.  To that end Saudi is better off siding with the Israelis than some of it's Arab neighbors and I don't think Saudi is alone I would add Egypt to that list and maybe a few others.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The real conflict in the middle east for the last 50 years is between Saudi and Iran.  To that end Saudi is better off siding with the Israelis than some of it's Arab neighbors and I don't think Saudi is alone I would add Egypt to that list and maybe a few others.

Don't be gettin all G-E-O pole  itikle now.  Cuz it will make some heads hurt.

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Everyone who doesn’t 100% suck zionist cock and ignore every single transgression they commit for the rest of time is an antisemite

and

Ron Desantis was a navy seal 

:lol: fucking retard 

You are on the side of a completely backwards society that has no place in the modern world.  A group of people who would give you no consideration if you were in their country as you would become a terrorist hostage immediately.  With that big nose they would just assume using their 12th century mind set that you were of jewish decent and therefore would just cut your head off which for you would not be a serious injury.  In Israel you would be able to visit move about the country without restriction and even if you went on one of your foolish Zionist rants in public you would still be a free man. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

You are on the side of a completely backwards society that has no place in the modern world.  A group of people who would give you no consideration if you were in their country as you would become a terrorist hostage immediately.  With that big nose they would just assume using their 12th century mind set that you were of jewish decent and therefore would just cut your head off which for you would not be a serious injury.  In Israel you would be able to visit move about the country without restriction and even if you went on one of your foolish Zionist rants in public you would still be a free man. 

Nope , I don’t have a side. I offer zero support to trash groups. The Zionists are lying cheating filth and the pals are the same. Fuck both them 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Saudi family is split. The millennials of the group could care less about the Palestinians or anyone else in the world. The older members of the family still wield power and are concerned. The millennials also have no interest in bending over to American interests like the old grey beards. 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Palestinians said this hospital was going to lose the incubators for the children on Oct 14th due to lack of fuel.

Seems they have plenty to run the place, along with a big screen to fire up all the humanitarians in Gaza....

Of course there’s the 40 imagined, beheaded babies. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course there’s the 40 imagined, beheaded babies. 

Fuck your talking point...are you saying that children weren't killed in the massacre?  Are you saying the savages didn't kidnap children? 

It wasn't 40 so the premise is false...what a fucking retard. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Fuck your talking point...are you saying that children weren't killed in the massacre?  Are you saying the savages didn't kidnap children? 

Joe Biden said he saw them. So I guess it must be true. 

20 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It wasn’t anything you mindless fucking retard , it was the ghost of Kiev 

Just now, SkisNH said:

Kill yourself 🫡

I MEAN ….. SO WHAT IF THE STORY WAS A LIE!!!! THERE WAS PROBABLY A DEAD BABY STILL HERRRR DERRRR DERRR

fucking dumbass worthless propaganda loving retard 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would say kill yourself but instead I think you should vacation in Gaza City.

No , I’ll just go on assuming you’re 100% wrong on anything political and being right the entire time. 

Edited by f7ben