Check your account email address ×

‘Americans Have to Pay’

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Hezbollah Leader Vows to Take Revenge on U.S. for Supporting Israel 

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/americans-have-to-pay-hezbollah-leader-vows-to-take-revenge-on-u-s-for-supporting-israel/

“To the Americans, I say to you, remember your defeats in Lebanon, Iraq, in Afghanistan and remember how you humiliatingly withdrew from Afghanistan,” he said. “Today, Americans, I say to you, that those who defeated you in Lebanon at the beginning of the 80s, they are still alive and together with them we have today their children and their grandchildren.” 

Oh goody... 9_9

Did he say anything about Canada? Nothing at all? WTF? :sad:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

All I'm hoping for is the Israelis level the fucking place and anyone over there who looks at them sideways.  

Yes. You’ve made it clear that you have no regard for Palestinian lives. Everyone gets that already. It’s a shame for you that the Jews can only kill them once. 

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yes. You’ve made it clear that you have no regard for Palestinian lives. Everyone gets that already. It’s a shame for you that the Jews can only kill them once. 

Go ahead and clutch your pearls, just save your fake woe and attempts at moral equivalence.  I know innocents will die, my only hope is that this evil ideology is snuffed out once and for all.  Then less of them will die in the long run.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go ahead and clutch your pearls, just save your fake woe and attempts at moral equivalence.  I know innocents will die, my only hope is that this evil ideology is snuffed out once and for all.  Then less of them will die in the long run.

Save your breath. Both sides are evil over there. I see no difference. Hate breeds hate. Both are disgusting. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Save your breath. Both sides are evil over there. I see no difI ference. Hate breeds hate. Both are disgusting. 

I bet that schpiel runs smooth at the local Starbucks and is a great ice breaker.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, HSR said:

Did he say anything about Canada? Nothing at all? WTF? :sad:

Canada is a threat to its own citizens. Absolutely nothing else past it’s own border :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The irony of unfettered defense for Israel from Repugs who embrace Nazi’s and White Power in America….

A whole thread full of idiotic takes and then this brain dead cunt comes in and somehow blows them all out of the water :lol: complete fucking no mind retard

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

No irony there whatsoever ! :lol:

He’s just so fucking stupid. If you can participate on this forum and somehow standout as a retard amongst retards then you’re in a class of your own. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

A whole thread full of idiotic takes and then this brain dead cunt comes in and somehow blows them all out of the water :lol: complete fucking no mind retard

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He’s just so fucking stupid. If you can participate on this forum and somehow standout as a retard amongst retards then you’re in a class of your own. 

Poor Snow Retard :owned: I love it when I get to use this gif. :lmao:

7CF28BD7-5DD3-4603-8543-A8E5A0A2326C.gif.c9fbba5bdd44a9e36a9d0523fc97e5aa.gif

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Canada is a threat to its own citizens. Absolutely nothing else past it’s own border :lol:

Did you get up early just to respond??? I admire your dedication:bc::lol:

Good morning :news:

13 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

:true:

If only you guys could learn from us :bc: You would be a far better country for it to just MYOB:thumbsup:

Canada again FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Guarantee that was a comment on X he read and then came here to post it as his own bright and early thinking he had something :lol:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Guarantee that was a comment on X he read and then came here to post it as his own bright and early thinking he had something :lol:

Oh, you can guarantee he stole that little gem from “Repug slayer”  Flipkowski. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1