Check your account email address ×

‘Americans Have to Pay’

Hezbollah Leader Vows to Take Revenge on U.S. for Supporting Israel 

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/americans-have-to-pay-hezbollah-leader-vows-to-take-revenge-on-u-s-for-supporting-israel/

“To the Americans, I say to you, remember your defeats in Lebanon, Iraq, in Afghanistan and remember how you humiliatingly withdrew from Afghanistan,” he said. “Today, Americans, I say to you, that those who defeated you in Lebanon at the beginning of the 80s, they are still alive and together with them we have today their children and their grandchildren.” 

Oh goody... 9_9

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Platinum Contributing Member

This kind of shit gets our politicians foaming at the mouth and seeing dollar signs. Start the USA chants and get simpletons fired up. Keep us free so we can enjoy our so called freedom  :suicide:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This kind of shit gets our politicians foaming at the mouth and seeing dollar signs. Start the USA chants and get simpletons fired up. Keep us free so we can enjoy our so called freedom  :suicide:

well... we don't take DEATH TO AMERICA lightly around here.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952tz39486qfcx0a0rzu

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

well... we don't take DEATH TO AMERICA lightly around here.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952tz39486qfcx0a0rzu

Send them some Freedom Fries with a note that tells them to direct all aggression at Washington DC and our politicians

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/americans-have-to-pay-hezbollah-leader-vows-to-take-revenge-on-u-s-for-supporting-israel/

“To the Americans, I say to you, remember your defeats in Lebanon, Iraq, in Afghanistan and remember how you humiliatingly withdrew from Afghanistan,” he said. “Today, Americans, I say to you, that those who defeated you in Lebanon at the beginning of the 80s, they are still alive and together with them we have today their children and their grandchildren.” 

Oh goody... 9_9

But you got trump out.  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Oh goody... 9_9

‘Americans Have to Pay’

That's all we do is pay, with Money and Men & Women's lives.

850776361_Eaglewatching.jpg.335f6785f7babba8874a2fa97efd71d8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The sorry fact remains that we have to choose the best among the shitty options.  The choices has been pretty clear in my mind.

yeah get the fuck out of there and let them kill each other, enough of this bullshit

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hamas launched an unguided rocket into Israel this week that hit a kindergarten school......not much on the news about it. Hamas is using ambulances as troop transportation in Gaza City. 

Use Liberty , Kind David hotel bombing , Levon affair 

dumbass 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Use Liberty , Kind David hotel bombing , Levon affair 

dumbass 

Compared to what has been done to the Jews? Nothing a drop in the bucket. You also over look the anti semitic thoughts and actions in this country. Hell just Harvard alone would be enough.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

But you got trump out.  

and you hate paying for anyone but yourself... and even bitch about that.

it takes a village, and you're the village idiot.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck Trump 

he probably would, right after he sucked him off 

20 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Compared to what has been done to the Jews? Nothing a drop in the bucket. You also over look the anti semitic thoughts and actions in this country. Hell just Harvard alone would be enough.

The same or worse was done to blacks, queers, and Gypsy’s. What makes the Jews superior when it comes to misery. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You might have just outdone yourself there lol.  

No. Just tired of the poor poor Jew complex. How long is the world suppose to feel bad for them? Mao and Stalin killed far more people. Don’t see anyone supporting an entire fucking country for their religious descendants. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

No. Just tired of the poor poor Jew complex. How long is the world suppose to feel bad for them? Mao and Stalin killed far more people. Don’t see anyone supporting an entire fucking country for their religious descendants. 

All I'm hoping for is the Israelis level the fucking place and anyone over there who looks at them sideways.