Check your account email address ×

Active Shooter in Maine

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm gladly willing to listen to ideas to prevent them as long as they don't infringe on peoples constitutional rights.   :bc:

Alcohol related vehicle deaths are a issue in this country....should every vehicle including snowmobiles have intoxalock ignition device?  

Freedom isn’t the right to own an AR-15.  Freedom is the right to go out without fear of being killed by one.  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Freedom isn’t the right to own an AR-15.  Freedom is the right to go out without fear of being killed by one.  

Freedom isnt the right to own an Automobile. Freedom is the right to go out walking without fear of being killed by one. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You fear being killed by an AR15?  That is almost as bad as a homophobe being scared of getting raped by a gay.

• Haha 1

For those who’ve asked ‘what’s changed’

“20 years ago in America there were fewer than 200 million weapons, today they are over 400 million, 20 years ago in America, AR-15’s were less 2 percent of all guns sold, today they are over 25 percent...it is horrifying." 

https://x.com/deadlinewh/status/1717638565474029653?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

“20 years ago in America there were fewer than 200 million weapons, today they are over 400 million, 20 years ago in America, AR-15’s were less 2 percent of all guns sold, today they are over 25 percent...it is horrifying." 

https://x.com/deadlinewh/status/1717638565474029653?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

So we can all assume you dont own an AR platform Gun. :news:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You couldnt give a rats ass about the constitution.  Its just an excuse you use so you can keep your guns.

That reminds me.  Wheres the best place to buy an AR15?  Need one to round out my arsenal.  

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

oh noooo!!! :lmao:

Jim Carrey Scared GIF - Jim Carrey Scared Worried - Discover & Share GIFs

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That reminds me.  Wheres the best place to buy an AR15?  Need one to round out my arsenal.  

Uncle Gus's pawn and gun.

48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I honestly don't think they know where to begin looking for him.  If the guy is in decent shape... He's gone

He will be found in the woods dead. Deer season opens to Maine resident Saturday, non residents monday.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

He will be found in the woods dead. Deer season opens to Maine resident Saturday, non residents monday.

think they'll delay it if law enforcement is heavy?  doubt they want a bunch of people in the woods with guns stumbling around.