Check your account email address ×

The best of friends.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Whew.  Haven’t seen those photos in a while.  Must have been 2-3 weeks now.  :dunno:   :lol: 

Time for Jerry Lewis to have another Labor Day TDS telethon...

No one should suffer unnecessarily.....

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Time for Jerry Lewis to have another Labor Day TDS telethon...

No one should suffer unnecessarily.....

You 2 clowns have BDS. Thats ok though.

:lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Yup no doubt Trump is a perv, that isn't even up for debate. His actions speak for themselves. Zero respect for women in general.

Bidens the pedophile, but Trump was good buddies with the so called king of pedophiles. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Bidens the pedophile, but Trump was good buddies with the so called king of pedophiles. 

There is no defending these types of actions:news:

Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed.

Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.

“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed.

Ms Dixon added the situation made them feel awkward and physically vulnerable.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here."

Three other girls chose to remain anonymous, but told the publication it was "creepy" and "shocking".

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

There is no defending these types of actions:news:

Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed.

Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.

“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed.

Ms Dixon added the situation made them feel awkward and physically vulnerable.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here."

Three other girls chose to remain anonymous, but told the publication it was "creepy" and "shocking".

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.

Nothing to see here, completely normal. 

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup no doubt Trump is a perv, that isn't even up for debate. His actions speak for themselves. Zero respect for women in general.

Perv?!  :lol:  Yeahhhno.  Perv is peeing on someone or banging a child.  Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein are/were pervs.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Perv?!  :lol:  Yeahhhno.  Perv is peeing on someone or banging a child.  Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein are/were pervs.

We can all have our own definition of perv. To me, a grown man walking into a girls change room without announcing it and giving them time to dress is being a perv, especially if some girls are as young as 15.

Is that something you would do or find acceptable if your daughter was in that change room? My answer is no and FUCK NO!!!!!

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Steve are you jealous that you didn't get a plane ride on the Lolita Express? :lmao:

Why would you say that?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

We can all have our own definition of perv. To me, a grown man walking into a girls change room without announcing it and giving them time to dress is being a perv, especially if some girls are as young as 15.

Is that something you would do or find acceptable if your daughter was in that change room? My answer is no and FUCK NO!!!!!

The fact that this is acceptable behavior to these clowns really says alot. Especially when they are all aghast over Biden.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Probably not, but in the 24/7 negative news cycle full court press against him, I’m not going to let it define him either. With all the bullshit lawsuits against the guy, I didn’t see anyone related to this so-called incident.

Probably not, but in the 24/7 negative news cycle full court press against him, I’m not going to let it define him either. With all the bullshit lawsuits against the guy, I didn’t see anyone related to this so-called incident.

So youd be fine with it if your daughter was in the change room and Donald came up to her when she was changing and said youre a fine looking young woman?

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So youd be fine with it if your daughter was in the change room and Donald came up to her when she was changing and said youre a fine looking young woman?

I already answered that ? so try and calm yourself Steve.  :lol: It was a beauty pageant so I’m guessing that goes with the territory if you enter one and comments like that aren’t unusual.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I already answered that ? so try and calm yourself Steve.  :lol: It was a beauty pageant so I’m guessing that goes with the territory if you enter one and comments like that aren’t unusual.  

His reading comprehension fades quickly when he's after a big "gotcha moment" :news:

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He admitted it on Howard Stern, proudly I might add. No full court media press needed. To even brush it off as "assuming it goes with the territory" is also kind of a flaky response.

The only correct answer is 'no I wouldn't do that and Trump was WAY out of bounds thinking that this was acceptable behaviour". You could do this and still support his political policies, but still be able to admit he has no morals when it comes to females of any age, including his own daughter.