Check your account email address ×

New Rules for CE

ckf

The way it always should be and part of why this forum was so great to start with. In light of CKF making some changes I too will get in the spirit and try to behave differently. From now on I vow that before I call any of you retarded faggots and tell you to kill yourselves I will also call your mother a whore and your father a lying worthless American pig dog scum!!! Thank 

• Haha 8

I am in no way advocating for anyone to go after another members family. In fact I will say that I would appreciate it if things settled down a bit on that front. But you are free to choose your own course.

• Like 4

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s really disheartening that legit quality posts like the one I typed above are lost on so many here now lol

Can you imagine what someone new thinks when they start to read some of your posts :lol:

The place wouldn't be the same without you Bhen :bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s really disheartening that legit quality posts like the one I typed above are lost on so many here now lol

Pretty sure Frankie called my mother an american pig dog first day here :lmao:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The way it always should be and part of why this forum was so great to start with. In light of CKF making some changes I too will get in the spirit and try to behave differently. From now on I vow that before I call any of you retarded faggots and tell you to kill yourselves I will also call your mother a whore and your father a lying worthless American pig dog scum!!! Thank 

I still love you for your literary masterpieces :friends:

Fucking moron :bc:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Can you imagine what someone new thinks when they start to read some of your posts :lol:

The place wouldn't be the same without you Bhen :bc:

Lol I can’t imagine , I get a chuckle out of it. The drama is good for a laugh still also. I just can’t imagine grown ass men wasting this amount of time calling each other names lol 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Pretty sure Frankie called my mother an american pig dog first day here :lmao:

That’s an amalgamation of Francis and Kim Jong Un speak. Kim was easily the best dupe here. Still not sure who was behind most of that quality but it was always times so perfectly 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That’s an amalgamation of Francis and Kim Jong Un speak. Kim was easily the best dupe here. Still not sure who was behind most of that quality but it was always times so perfectly 

I'll tell ya, but I will have to kill you after :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wow....had no idea about the PPMS. Knew a couple people with it..truly ugly disease. Wishing you the best.:bc:....at least my posts are generally very soothing and not stressful.

Just here to have fun and kill some time...nothing more, nothing less....Thanks for the site :thumbsup:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wow....had no idea about the PPMS. Knew a couple people with it..truly ugly disease. Wishing you the best.:bc:....at least my posts are generally very soothing and not stressful.

Just here to have fun and kill some time...nothing more, nothing less....Thanks for the site :thumbsup:

I always enjoy your posts.  :bc:

It really isn't what gets posted that bothers me, it's having to moderate the questionable posts.  If I followed through with the rules I would have had to permanently ban a long time member. I don't want to have to do something like that because guys get worked up arguing and push things a little bit more than they should.v

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ckf said:

As some of you know I was diagnosed with PPMS about 4 years ago. It is an uphill battle, but I am keeping a positive attitude.

When guys break the rules it causes me stress because I don't want to have to punish any of you. It's just not my thing. I also don't like being put in the position to determine if it is a violation or not.

I don't need the stress. It can cause my MS to flare up.  So I have decided to put my health ahead of the forum.

As Ben said in his poll, just leave real life out of it. No posting members names. No searching the Internet and bringing back info, photos or anything else that affects their real life. No calling or contacting a members work. Pretty easy to determine for most I would think.

If you break the real life rule you are banned. No warnings. No  one or two vacations. You are gone for good.

This will make things much easier on me going forward. If this isn't something that works for you, I am sorr.y. But flare ups aren't a thing good for my condition.

Thank you. Long overdue 👍

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey CKF, I thought you had some moderators, why not delegate more power to them and let them do the patrolling and controlling of the rule breakers ? 

There is nothing more valuable than ones health. Nothing. Take care.

Are you fucking retarded? You read all that shit for days and your solution was more moderation? Kill your self stupid motherfucker 

• Haha 1