Check your account email address ×

New Rules for CE

ckf

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Except he is the only one that cares.  Dumbass takes comments on a forum personally.  Shit is funny as hell.

Exactly, anyone that can't see this is as blind as a Trumper :lmao:  Only a true ball swinger would call this a win for Woolie. He must have sent a press release to his secretary to post for him!!!!

I'm not gonna waste my time today with the back & forth, but I will say this much ... when the time comes that one of you three take the low blow path & make another ex-wife comment, I truly look forward to Woolie's response and him taking equal shots back at you.  It's a level playing field - and will be very entertaining!! :bc:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm not gonna waste my time today with the back & forth, but I will say this much ... when the time comes that one of you three take the low blow path & make another ex-wife comment, I truly look forward to Woolie's response and him taking equal shots back at you.  It's a level playing field - and will be very entertaining!! :bc:

Come on Bontz. Advocating for this to escalate is very childish. Can't we all try to grow up a little?

Just now, ckf said:

Come on Bontz. Advocating for this to escalate is very childish. Can't we all try to grow up a little?

Don't stress yourself out, over my comments.  All I was saying was, when your boy and his lackeys take the low blows they like to take, it's an even playing field.  Personally, I hope you're right and the ex-wife comments (and likely rebuttals) come to an end.  But I'm pretty sure we both know that won't be the case.  I would love to see you encourage your guy to take the higher road and grow up a little, too :bc:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Don't stress yourself out, over my comments.  All I was saying was, when your boy and his lackeys take the low blows they like to take, it's an even playing field.  Personally, I hope you're right and the ex-wife comments (and likely rebuttals) come to an end.  But I'm pretty sure we both know that won't be the case.  I would love to see you encourage your guy to take the higher road and grow up a little, too :bc:

Look, I'm just trying to settle things down for everyone.

What about Marks low blow of actually breaking the rules? It was his actions that caused me stress and got me to spill my guts here. Trust me, it wasn't easy for me. My stomach was quivering for a couple of hours after I let everyone know that I have MS. 

• Sad 1

Just now, ckf said:

What about Marks low blow of actually breaking the rules? It was his actions that caused me stress and got me to spill my guts here. Trust me, it wasn't easy for me. My stomach was quivering for a couple of hours after I let everyone know that I have MS. 

I'm not condoning Woolie's name dropping.  He shouldn't have done it the first time, let alone the second time.  I do hope, though, it's realized that he's done that as a response to the ex-wife / big dick / failed marriages (whatever else?) comments.  It's a 2-way street, plain and simple.

Let's not get you worked up over this.  That's not what anyone wants to see happen.  The rules are in place now, and immediate bans are the consequences.  Everyone knows and if the shitty level comments can be eliminated that should prevent any level of stress for you. :bc:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm not condoning Woolie's name dropping.  He shouldn't have done it the first time, let alone the second time.  I do hope, though, it's realized that he's done that as a response to the ex-wife / big dick / failed marriages (whatever else?) comments.  It's a 2-way street, plain and simple.

Let's not get you worked up over this.  That's not what anyone wants to see happen.  The rules are in place now, and immediate bans are the consequences.  Everyone knows and if the shitty level comments can be eliminated that should prevent any level of stress for you. :bc:

It's not a two way street. Only one guy broke the rules that were in place at the time.  If you get pulled over for speeding what is the cop going to do when you say that you were in fact speeding, but that's ok because I don't agree with the law?

I have already asked that things settle down around here. I asked that from everyone. I can guarantee you that Steve will will do so. He has been nothing but a loyal friend that has supported me since day one when I was in the hospital. Z was the same.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have already asked that things settle down around here. I asked that from everyone. I can guarantee you that Steve will will do so. He has been nothing but a loyal friend that has supported me since day one when I was in the hospital. Z was the same.

Good - If you've asked Steve to help settle things down, and guarantee he will do so .. that's great to see/hear.  I'm pretty sure others will follow his lead.  If not - the consequences are noted.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Good - If you've asked Steve to help settle things down, and guarantee he will do so .. that's great to see/hear.  I'm pretty sure others will follow his lead.  If not - the consequences are noted.

I didn't single him out, but I'm sure that he read my posts like you have. I know that things get heated and tend to snowball, but I think that we both know that Steve isn't a bad guy. You have known him longer than me.  Do me a favor. Throw all of the recent bullshit aside and think back to one of the good times that you have had with Steve and start again.  Life is to precious for grudges :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yup now when your boy post my name he's gone :bc:  Good deal eh? 

Only one guy kept breaking the Zoso rules here Dripper.

You were proud of your name being posted (not by me ) on tbp and had to let every one there know didn’t ya?  But it’s a big problem here?  Surrrre.   I never realized how hard up you are for attention, and it’s clear you don’t want this to stop.  I would have thought you’d respect CKF more, but no.  Leave the family comments out and we won’t have problems.  It’s up to you.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Except he is the only one that cares.  Dumbass takes comments on a forum personally.  Shit is funny as hell.

We know that’s bullshit based on how how like getting your own shit tossed back in your face.  Equally as funny angry guy.

58 minutes ago, HSR said:

Exactly, anyone that can't see this is as blind as a Trumper :lmao:  Only a true ball swinger would call this a win for Woolie. He must have sent a press release to his secretary to post for him!!!!

No one is calling this anything other than the site owner asking a few of us to knock it off including you.

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

So aren’t HSR and Deephavens comments above.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

having an admin who throws shit with the monkeys should not happen IMO  

Do you want to do it, Jeff?

I have no issue with you coming on board as I trust you 100 percent.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

having an admin who throws shit with the monkeys should not happen IMO  

I disagree , having an admin that does is fine. Having a mod that does is not fine. Now there’s nothing for HSR to do but help with admin tasks. No moderating needed 

Just now, f7ben said:

I disagree , having an admin that does is fine. Having a mod that does is not fine. Now there’s nothing for HSR to do but help with admin tasks. No moderating needed 

Admin have been mixing it up since day one when Rob started HCS. OT, Zambroski, Dave and Joel.  I'm probably the only one that hasn't done all that much of it.

I'm just a nice guy :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think that everyone who wants to gets to shoot him with my stun gun and then we can call it settled.

:lol:

:bc:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I think that everyone who wants to gets to shoot him with my stun gun and then we can call it settled.

:lol:

You shall now be known as Stun Gun Steve!  :lol:  btw what in hell is a stun gun gonna do against a lion or an elephant?!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You shall now be known as Stun Gun Steve!  :lol:  btw what in hell is a stun gun gonna do against a lion or an elephant?!  :lol: 

I like that!!!

Actually you'd be surprised. It will do enough to get them to stop chasing you or destroying your vehicle alot of the time. But in the end if either of them want you you're pretty much fucked.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I like that!!!

Actually you'd be surprised. It will do enough to get them to stop chasing you or destroying your vehicle alot of the time. But in the end if either of them want you you're pretty much fucked.

I’d assume any good defense pistol rd would stop a lion quickly , and elephant not so much lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I like that!!!

You vs Woolie!! Stone cold stunner :lol:

stunner3.gif

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’d assume any good defense pistol rd would stop a lion quickly , and elephant not so much lol

We went on 2 safaris. Serengeti and Mikumi National parks in Tanzania. When you see wildlife like lions and such in their natural habit, it really makes you realize how cruel Zoos are.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

We went on 2 safaris. Serengeti and Mikumi National parks in Tanzania. When you see wildlife like lions and such in their natural habit, it really makes you realize how cruel Zoos are.

Yah it would suck to live in Gaza 

• Haha 2