Check your account email address ×

If Palestinians only acted more American Israel wouldn’t have to kill them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m sure you all would have just left when the Israelis wanted more land. 

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2017/06/israel-occupation-50-years-of-dispossession/

Israel has mainly "taken" land when they were attacked or other countries massed on their border in preparation of an attack.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Prove me wrong. 

The land the Jews have been taking from the Palestinians have been occupied by them for decades. In some cases generations. There’s been no war. They’re unarmed you dipshit. Add to that, Israel was carved out by powers existing outside the Middle East following WWII. They had no claim to that region. 

The city of Jerusalem has been destroyed twice has been attacked 52 times besieged 24 times and recaptured 44 times. The Jews know what it is like to be on the losing side and history has taught them what to expect when the Arabs take over. If the Arabs were in control of the more powerful military is there any questions as to how this would go?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Prove me wrong. 

I was pretty neutral on this and try to see both sides. But we can also use thpin as a guideline. If you agree with him then there’s a 99.9% you’re wrong. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The land the Jews have been taking from the Palestinians have been occupied by them for decades. In some cases generations. There’s been no war. They’re unarmed you dipshit. Add to that, Israel was carved out by powers existing outside the Middle East following WWII. They had no claim to that region. 

It was Jewish land 3000 years ago. Like 2000 ish years before Islam even existed 

just wondering where your timeline stops for land claims 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ACE said:

It was Jewish land 3000 years ago. Like 2000 ish years before Islam even existed 

just wondering where your timeline stops for land claims 

Timelines such as the indigenous people of Canada and the US proper getting their land back? Mexicans getting the southwest back? Yeah….how far do these land claims of yours go back?

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Timelines such as the indigenous people of Canada and the US proper getting their land back? Mexicans getting the southwest back? Yeah….how far do these land claims of yours go back?

Give it back to the Clovis then. Or the people that were walking North America over 20,000 years ago

Interesting stats. I thought there were more Jews. 

In 2015, there were 2300 million Christians worldwide, 1800 million Muslims, and 14 million Jews. In the United States, there are 5.7 million Jews or so, or about one or two in 100 Americans, while 71% of Americans identify as Christian and 23% identify as unaffiliated

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol:   That whole post is laughable.   Its not just the "Palestinians" (whatever they are) its been Egypt, Jordan, Syria, SA, Iraq et al  have all be a part of trying to destroy Israel.

There was NEVER a Palestinian state....it was a region.   It was under the Ottoman Empire until the end of WWI then part of the British Empire until after WW2.  5 times including 1948 Israel offered a 2 state solution and 5 times they were turned down.   Lets not forget the 3 no's in the Khartoum Resolution.   Israel on a few occasions have preemptively attacked when countries are massing on their border or assassinations of their diplomats took place.

By no means will I claim Israel exempt from all wrong doing but they are hardly the only aggressor.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   That whole post is laughable.   Its not just the "Palestinians" (whatever they are) its been Egypt, Jordan, Syria, SA, Iraq et al  have all be a part of trying to destroy Israel.

There was NEVER a Palestinian state....it was a region.   It was under the Ottoman Empire until the end of WWI then part of the British Empire until after WW2.  5 times including 1948 Israel offered a 2 state solution and 5 times they were turned down.   Lets not forget the 3 no's in the Khartoum Resolution.   Israel on a few occasions have preemptively attacked when countries are massing on their border or assassinations of their diplomats took place.

By no means will I claim Israel exempt from all wrong doing but they are hardly the only aggressor.  

Weird , all those countries you listed are countries we destroyed at a massive cost to us. Wonder why that is….

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Israel has mainly "taken" land when they were attacked or other countries massed on their border in preparation of an attack.  

That is sort of how I explained it to my wife.

Imagine Norm across the road kept randomly lobbing mortars at our place.

No one stops him. Every now and then he hits someone or something.

I can't kill Norm, or even if I could track him down, his hillbilly relatives would just step up and take over.

That's why I have to go  push and keep Norm and the in-breds into Bill and Yolanda's.

Think it sunk in.

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Weird , all those countries you listed are countries we destroyed at a massive cost to us. Wonder why that is….

Gaza was used for one thing. When the Palestinians were driven from their homes and it was bulldozed under to make way for Jewish settlements, they had no other place to go but Gaza. Imagine that happening to anyone here? 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The city of Jerusalem has been destroyed twice has been attacked 52 times besieged 24 times and recaptured 44 times. The Jews know what it is like to be on the losing side and history has taught them what to expect when the Arabs take over. If the Arabs were in control of the more powerful military is there any questions as to how this would go?

Fucking dumb. Look at the borders of Europe over time, does that really mean shit?

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Rothchild's created Israel, it was always their goal.

They financed the Americans to enter WW1 and one of the conditions is they wanted Palestine. Who declared war on the Ottoman empire? It wasnt America...

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

They financed the Americans to enter WW1 and one of the conditions is they wanted Palestine. Who declared war on the Ottoman empire? It wasnt America...

Russia, France and Britton.

But lets face it, the bankers are the ones driving it, now they are global and still doing the same. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Israel certainly has been a prick to the Palestinians over the years.

The Palestinians were given everything they asked for and they still walked away from a peace deal....they don't want peace.