Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

Just now, ckf said:

Read Ben's post above. It's a joke because Franklin from Yukon Men used to say it all the time.

Sorry to hear of your health challenges John.  I'm honestly not trying to give you any stress either.   :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He already said the rules. Pay attn dummy ...

And what has that got us you stupid fuck? A bunch of crying and arguing 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry to hear of your health challenges John.  I'm honestly not trying to give you any stress either.   :bc: 

Thank you Mark. Like I said in this thread, I know that you are a good guy. We all can get caught up in these arguments from time to time. I've been guilty of it myself.  :bc:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Seriously , no more fucking rules except no real life interference. It’s an unmoderated forum. That’s got to be the end of it. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952vz5mf00h19ty0tjv7 

:roflcrying:

38 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole just told me to get it over with and tell everyone what has been going on in my life and maybe some will understand why I don't need the stress of this childish bullshit. 

As a few here know I was diagnosed with PPMS in 2019 when I had an attack that landed me in the hospital flat on my back for 4 days.  No not PMS, PPMS is a form of MS. Primary progressive MS. 

I'm not telling you this because I want sympathy. I prefer to keep it to myself. I even kept it from my family as long as I could. I'm telling you because I don't need the stress of this place effecting my quality of life.

duly noted... ;)

I'm a known irritator but have total respect for what you've provided for myself and others to abuse with regularity.  we've all limited time on this marble and should never abuse the time we have, or that of others. 

If this is how you're asking me to be a moderator I graciously appreciate it but will need my wife's permission first.

are we on page 13 yet? :lol2:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole just told me to get it over with and tell everyone what has been going on in my life and maybe some will understand why I don't need the stress of this childish bullshit. 

As a few here know I was diagnosed with PPMS in 2019 when I had an attack that landed me in the hospital flat on my back for 4 days.  No not PMS, PPMS is a form of MS. Primary progressive MS. 

I'm not telling you this because I want sympathy. I prefer to keep it to myself. I even kept it from my family as long as I could. I'm telling you because I don't need the stress of this place effecting my quality of life.

Stay positive it makes a huge difference.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jonlafon1 said:

All good.. As I posted very new to site..  

Years ago I remember we had a little discussion about what someone would think if they ever found this place out of the blue and started reading some of the back and forth :lol:     I guess we know now :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Years ago I remember we had a little discussion about what someone would think if they ever found this place out of the blue and started reading some of the back and forth :lol:     I guess we know now :lol:  

:lol: 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Honestly the first hour i started reading on this site .. I was wondering if anyone actually rides sleds or wrenches.. I thought it was just a place to rip the shit out of members and bitch back and forth.. Then after awhile I started to laugh at a lot of it.. I must be just as fucked as the rest, as Im still here? :roflcrying:

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Stay positive it makes a huge difference.

Thanks MC! That's the approach that I have taken right from the start. My doctor's always comment about my attitude being positive.

2 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

All good.. As I posted very new to site..  

Some of us have over 20 years of posting on the same forums. It started back in the 2002/2003 season when the F7 was released and Rob started a forum called firecatinfo.com before changing the name to hardcoresledder.com. The first Feeedomsledder was started in 2008 when Vertical Scope bought HCS from Dan.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thanks MC! That's the approach that I have taken right from the start. My doctor's always comment about my attitude being positive.

Some of us have over 20 years of posting on the same forums. It started back in the 2002/2003 season when the F7 was released and Rob started a forum called firecatinfo.com before changing the name to hardcoresledder.com. The first Feeedomsledder was started in 2008 when Vertical Scope bought HCS from Dan.

20+ years of ass busting for some of us

• Like 1

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

20+ years of ass busting for some of us

Some go back to snowmobiles.rec or whatever it was called. I used to read there some but never posted. I think my 1st forum may have been trailconditions.cim.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Some go back to snowmobiles.rec or whatever it was called. I used to read there some but never posted. I think my 1st forum may have been trailconditions.cim.

Yup remember trailconditions

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I came in when the original HCS was still owned by Rob and followed him to FS1.0 and now  here, started my interweb sled forum journey on snowmobileforum before discovering the zoo LOL

Edited by 01mxz800
  • Like 1

I wonder what it would be like if you guys did like a site ride?  Holly shit you would need boxing gloves, lots of alcohol and maybe some gummies, weed or vapes ? Be like sled carnage all over the place?  Everyone trying to prove who has a better sled or bigger balls maybe?  You might need some sort of law enforcement available for the verbal abuse and fighting :dunno:.. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

So if I can be of any help in some way let me know. I'm only 20 minutes away.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

don't you have some Styrofoam to illegally dispose of:dunno:

If it wasn’t for butt hurt bitches breaking the rules, you wouldn’t know anything about my business. You may pretend you have some morals or a code but it’s bullshit. Like the excited right lose their shit over anything a dem does and ignores the fact that Trump did them all far worse. 

2 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

I wonder what it would be like if you guys did like a site ride?  Holly shit you would need boxing gloves, lots of alcohol and maybe some gummies, weed or vapes ? Be like sled carnage all over the place?  Everyone trying to prove who has a better sled or bigger balls maybe?  You might need some sort of law enforcement available for the verbal abuse and fighting :dunno:.. 

Actually , there has been a bunch of them in the past and from what I've read , they've all turned out pretty good for the most part :lol:        I dunno about in recent years.     Actually , come to think of it , the entire crew that I ride with and the group we all hang with all met on this site and or a few other similar sites , HCS , TBP , and here .    I most likely would have retired from sledding probably 10 years ago otherwise   Pretty crazy come to think of it . 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

There have been a few get togethers over the years that were attended by members that didn't play well together online. I think that changed for most of them after meeting in real life.

I wasn't at any of them but I think even Don and LLS or whatever his screen name was but their lips are tolerated each other when they were together. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. I know some people with MS and they are keeping active as possible to keep it at bay but it’s hard work. I hope things go well for you. You’ve definitely been fair to me on this site. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

we took a count on the other site and I believe I’ve met more people than anyone else from here. Over 40 different guys I think and many I call friends and see every year still 

• Like 2