Check your account email address ×

Jim Jordan, the House wrecker:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Remember that  you’re talking to the guy who actually believes that Ted Cruz is only running for another term so he can implement term limits…..😂

TRUMP DOESNT WANT THIS SPENDING 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Compared to about 98% of Democrats?  Math is hard.

It’s weird but it seems that republicans believe lies about Democrats so they can convince themselves it’s ok to support Jim Jordan and a slew of other shitty humans.  If the people who you claim are draining the swamp weren’t the absolute scum of the earth you may look less foolish 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s weird but it seems that republicans believe lies about Democrats so they can convince themselves it’s ok to support Jim Jordan and a slew of other shitty humans.  If the people who you claim are draining the swamp weren’t the absolute scum of the earth you may look less foolish 

It would be some time before I looked as foolish as you do, and your understanding of our government.  Your hostility to anything conservative is another matter for discussion as well.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It would be some time before I looked as foolish as you do, and your understanding of our government.  Your hostility to anything conservative is another matter for discussion as well.  :lol: 

Rev is spot on and more educated about American politics and issues than any MAGA cult member.  You’re version of reality isn’t actually reality :thumbsup: SBYL.

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

75 % of republicans are swamp creatures. 

Bingo, took 9 pages to understand why jordan doesn't have the votes yet and why he doesn't have the magical "bill count".  But he should leave because he believes in term limits.  You dimwits can't actualky believe what you type can you?

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I watched Republicans go after Bill Clinton for a BJ. Talk about a witch hunt. Balanced budgets, kept Iraq in line for 8 years, no Iran Contra bullshit or other deals with the Taliban or South American drug lords. But yeah he has a shrew of a wife and got his knob polished by an eager intern. 

What do you replace him with a war criminal who lied so his family and friends could skim billions while the taxpayers pay trillions in two mismanaged and unnecessarily endless wars.  Remember he destroyed 30 million messages before he left office, was sanctioned for it. Hillary’s 30,000 paled in comparison but you lot wanted to lock her up.  

0 Family scandals from Obama. So you family value people start talking shit about his wife.  Talk about swamp creature behaviour.  

Then along comes Trump to drain the swamp. Tax dodging bank fraud, who paid his way out of Vietnam, claimed he was a genius but hid all school records, cheated on all his wives, talked shit about his opponents wives, admitted to sexual assault, friends with Epstein and had a sham charity. 
But yeah Hillary was crooked. 

That’s still the lead Republican. The other ones that are leading the party are shitty people too.  Name some decent ones. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Bingo, took 9 pages to understand why jordan doesn't have the votes yet and why he doesn't have the magical "bill count".  But he should leave because he believes in term limits.  You dimwits can't actualky believe what you type can you?

He should leave because he’s a piece of shit. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

He should leave because he’s a piece of shit. 

You are such an angry little guy ... I've said it before, you can literally feel the anger of every typed word in your posts.  It's quite funny, especially coming from a Canuck who's so obsessed with US politicians :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Remember that  you’re talking to the guy who actually believes that Ted Cruz is only running for another term so he can implement term limits…..😂

eYe n0 rYghT?  :crazy:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

TRUMP DOESNT WANT THIS SPENDING 

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif.a6e1ccc1e3e2582bbf323e0fdcf670e5.gif

47 minutes ago, racer254 said:

actualky... I can. :crazy:

29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You are such an angry little guy ... I've said it before, you can literally feel the anger of every typed word in your posts.  It's quite funny, especially coming from a Canuck who's so obsessed with US politicians :lol:

holy fuck, are you completely blind to AC and toesL0w? 

he seems far sharper about American politics than dare I say... a LOT of Americans 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I’m actually fascinated by the entire shit show. What are there 30 people here that blindly believe a serial liar?  Convinced themselves that a rapist needed to be impeached in 1999 but voted for one in 2016 and laughed while he continued to victimize her. 

It’s fun to present facts and watch people do backflips to avoid the topic. 

psst, hey @ArcticCrusher and @racer254

Republican Jim Jordan suspends bid for US House speaker

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/topstories/world/885727/republican-jim-jordan-suspends-bid-for-us-house-speaker-media/story/

loling.gif.3b8a19c350dce553f4727f3b5f7f1b95.gif

:lmao:... turned Dan Bongino on the radio on my way to grab lunch.  even he said the MAGA Republicans in Congress had no f'ng plan of what to do once they got rid of McCarthy. 

what a gaggle of idiots some of you support... :roflcrying:

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And it's hard for you, not unlike social graces.

Not sure how I’ve managed just counting on my fingers.   And the 7 guys I’ve been renting sled camps for the past 13-14 years, not sure how they put up with me either.  A couple of them posted here yesterday and today. I’ll give you one guess why they don’t post here more often.  Let’s do CKF a favor, and drop the chip on your shoulder, maybe find someone else to annoy, friend.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not sure how I’ve managed just counting on my fingers.   And the 7 guys I’ve been renting sled camps for the past 13-14 years, not sure how they put up with me either.  A couple of them posted here yesterday and today. I’ll give you one guess why they don’t post here more often.  Let’s do CKF a favor, and drop the chip on your shoulder, maybe find someone else to annoy, friend.  

They're embarrassed for you?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

:lol: Are you in charge of Gym’s Speaker campaign :lmao: 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Megyns titty balls look fine in that dress.:wackit:

Who’s your new speaker…Gym or Jim?  Do you spell your name Gym for the same reasons… :snack: