Check your account email address ×

Jim Jordan, the House wrecker:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe, but that one is a classic. I also like the one that Matt uses with that old broad rollerskating around with not a care in the world.  😂

I need to fucking relax lol , it is pretty funny. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I need to fucking relax lol , it is pretty funny. 

It was just too perfect for the situation...

Looked for the black guy with buck teeth, about 70 pounds.... couldn't scare it up... :lol:

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

It was just too perfect for the situation...

Looked for the black guy with buck teeth, about 70 pounds.... couldn't scare it up... :lol:

a package on my porch?

this has to be witchcraft... 

IMG_20231016_160715616_HDR.jpg

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a 'no' would have been sufficient 

You're asking me a question on something I have never seen or even know hat is in it, so it is kind of immaterial.

The government did entrust me with with nuclear authentication codes and all secure communications equipment and codebooks for a field artillery battalion... does that count or no?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

You're asking me a question on something I have never seen or even know hat is in it, so it is kind of immaterial.

The government did entrust me with with nuclear authentication codes and all secure communications equipment and codebooks for a field artillery battalion... does that count or no?

anchorman-i-dont-believe-you.gif.2fb59572ff4d22d51fffb4208ebf307d.gif

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you certain you want to expose yourself in that manner? 

look at all the troubles Trump is facing 

TDS noted.

Do you want to bet or do you want to just let your accusation hang there like a limp dick?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

give me some specifics Mr Snowden

I already did.

I was the NCOIC of the message center that was tasked with the security, maintenance and accountability of anything and everything that is used to keep communications security secure. It was up to me to account for what was where, who had it, that it was where it was supposed to be and who was responsible for it. I maintained and updated 3 times per month the books used to assign frequencies, callsigns, signs and countersigns. Also the the compliment of additional information for the FSO/FSE aspect of the battery.

We were authorized nuclear munitions. I was responsible for the security of the authentication codes, called 'cookies', that authenticated the orders given to authorize the use of said weapons.

I was one of 2 people authorized to sign for and accept Eyes Only messages for the battalion commander.

All of this required the highest security clearance in the battalion, along with the major who was the S2. You heard about 'special compartmented information' in the news? I had that clearance.

Think I could pull off delivering the mail?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

C2c is against republicans at every turn, yet claims to be conservative.  

I voted conservative or reform until the last time Harper ran. He became a complete piece of shit and everyone after him was garbage. You can’t expect decent people to vote for garbage human beings. How the fuck has any decent human voted for Trump, Jordan, Boobert. Mtg, Cruz, Graham…..   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I voted conservative or reform until the last time Harper ran. He became a complete piece of shit and everyone after him was garbage. You can’t expect decent people to vote for garbage human beings. How the fuck has any decent human voted for Trump, Jordan, Boobert. Mtg, Cruz, Graham…..   

Holy fuck you voted for trudy? how the fuck is that going for ya now

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dude, you spent a night here defending AOC... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I already did.

I was the NCOIC of the message center that was tasked with the security, maintenance and accountability of anything and everything that is used to keep communications security secure. It was up to me to account for what was where, who had it, that it was where it was supposed to be and who was responsible for it. I maintained and updated 3 times per month the books used to assign frequencies, callsigns, signs and countersigns. Also the the compliment of additional information for the FSO/FSE aspect of the battery.

We were authorized nuclear munitions. I was responsible for the security of the authentication codes, called 'cookies', that authenticated the orders given to authorize the use of said weapons.

I was one of 2 people authorized to sign for and accept Eyes Only messages for the battalion commander.

All of this required the highest security clearance in the battalion, along with the major who was the S2. You heard about 'special compartmented information' in the news? I had that clearance.

Think I could pull off delivering the mail?

no

Hence the UPS gig... :roflcrying: 

Romney or Obama?   :)

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Let's continue that list with Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Walters ... on and on.