Check your account email address ×

Jim Jordan, the House wrecker:

Jordan is a follower, not a leader. That’s why this one-trick pony was so willing to dive into any conspiratorial rabbit hole dug for him by the likes of Tucker Carlson, Steve Bannon or Alex Jones. Eventually, Jordan either reappears empty-handed or emerges holding a fistful of lies designed mainly to harm some honest and hard-working American who loves his or her country.

Jordan has played an altogether different role. In 2021, former House Speaker John Boehner was asked to name one of the “political terrorists” he had often complained about, the people who get lots of attention despite having no significant accomplishments.

“Jim Jordan especially, my colleague from Ohio,” replied Boehner. ”I just never saw a guy who spent more time tearing things apart ― never building anything, never putting anything together.”

Upon learning Jordan wanted to succeed McCarthy, former U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney, vice chair of the committee that investigated the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, remarked, “Jim Jordan knew more about what Donald Trump had planned for January 6 than any other member of the House of Representatives. Jim Jordan was involved, was part of the conspiracy in which Donald Trump was engaged as he attempted to overturn the election.”

“The only reason we raised a bunch of money was because he is so despicable,” Garrett told me last week. “He’s nothing but a bomb-thrower, a key part of this whole Republican push towards authoritarianism.” 

Jordan is bad for the country, bad for Ohio. With luck, those considering Jim Jordan for speaker of the House will keep that in mind. 

https://www.cleveland.com/opinion/2023/10/jim-jordan-the-house-wrecker-brent-larkin.html

scathing... :pc:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I just know how much you MAGA polesmokers adore him so...

:ashamed:

It makes you wonder what kind of person would try to help someone continues to sexually assault students. 
Then it leads to wondering what kind of person would vote for someone like that?

Do republicans only accused democrats of being pedo’s to cover up their own acts?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It makes you wonder what kind of person would try to help someone continues to sexually assault students. 
Then it leads to wondering what kind of person would vote for someone like that?

Do republicans only accused democrats of being pedo’s to cover up their own acts?

Is that the Huffington Post take?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

did you even look at thr post i tagged you last wk about the number of pedo's in us government

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When the fuck have you ever been right on anything.

That's what i see alot of on this forum, no fact checks from the clowns supporting the demo's and mostly lies coming from the left

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

... never building anything, never putting anything together.”

I particularly liked this comment, you know, because the Democrats have done so much over the past 7+ years.  Well, I guess they did a good job of continuing to line their own pockets for personal wealth.

107312587-1696593673100-gettyimages-1131

shutterstock_5736240b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I particularly liked this comment, you know, because the Democrats have done so much over the past 7+ years.  Well, I guess they did a good job of continuing to line their own pockets for personal wealth.

I didn't write, just spreading the joy.  What's he accomplished during his tenure btw?  :pc:

21 minutes ago, toslow said:

did you even look at thr post i tagged you last wk about the number of pedo's in us government

Could you post it again please?  That's very disturbing.

@Crnr2Crnr = Apparently Jordan triggers the TDS crowd - so we'll settle for that being all the accomplishment he needs :lol2: 

Here - a 30 second Google search showed this ... which you must clearly agree with, right? LOL

During the 114th Congress, Jordan and eight other members of Congress founded the House Freedom Caucus, a bloc of conservatives working "to advance an agenda of limited constitutional government" in Congress. He served as the group's first chair.

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

@Crnr2Crnr = Apparently Jordan triggers the TDS crowd - so we'll settle for that being all the accomplishment he needs :lol2: 

Here - a 30 second Google search showed this ... which you must clearly agree with, right? LOL

During the 114th Congress, Jordan and eight other members of Congress founded the House Freedom Caucus, a bloc of conservatives working "to advance an agenda of limited constitutional government" in Congress. He served as the group's first chair.

is that it? 

:wackit: Boebert has done about as much 'work' for the people.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

C2c is against republicans at every turn, yet claims to be conservative.  

I think a lot of people are like that. Just because you support a party doesn't mean you have to agree with them on everything. It means your not happy with your representation. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, HSR said:

I think a lot of people are like that. Just because you support a party doesn't mean you have to agree with them on everything. It means your not happy with your representation. 

Nailed it. Yet these meatheads call you a democrat if you're not lock in step with Trump.

• Like 2