Check your account email address ×

Remember to claim your PayPal income or Uncle Sam will hunt your ass down

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You likely had a job that a turnip could do until you could milk a sweet disability claim, and mine requires a brain and responsibility.  So try harder Boo Boo cuz you lewzers really need some new material.  :lol: 

No different than you milking old blue hairs out of their life savings.

Trust me, I took a 6 month course!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

No different than you milking old blue hairs out of their life savings.

Trust me, I took a 6 month course!

He wouldn't even have gotten the job on his own. He's needed help his entire life.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

And you been enticing him to play tummysticks since then. What's up with that?? Oh look!!!! MC posted!!!!! Dork :lol:

“Enticing him” good god can you try any harder? You been acting like a woman scorned since Snacks decided to make an effort to get along with a couple other people. Now you chase them around trying to engage in pat-a-cake any chance you get.

“But we exchanged PM’s Jimmy!!!” 🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

FIX THE SOFTWARE!!!!!!!! fucking idiots :lmao: Always the victims here.

They reported a problem and looked for help. A problem even you noticed.  You admittedly didn’t do shit. Nice work….or lake there of

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

“Enticing him” good god can you try any harder? You been acting like a woman scorned since Snacks decided to make an effort to get along with a couple other people. Now you chase them around trying to engage in pat-a-cake any chance you get.

“But we exchanged PM’s Jimmy!!!” 🤣

Dude is full blown red head retard angry . makes no sense he use to be cool as fuck . 

• Like 2

Just now, Skidooski said:

They reported a problem and looked for help. A problem even you noticed.  You admittedly didn’t do shit. Nice work….or lake there of

He wouldn't know how to fix it.

• Haha 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Dude is full blown red head retard angry . makes no sense he use to be cool as fuck . 

Used to be…so like he’s the washed up one :lol:

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He wouldn't know how to fix it.

Well at least you aren't flooding us with Twitter Covid bs so that's a huge plus

56 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Used to be…so like he’s the washed up one :lol:

You can't fix stupid. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Sorry Power Engineer for 32 years, 0 divorces, 0 business failures, zero calls to mommy for help, zero disability and YUGE pension :lmao: You lose again!!!!

And you been enticing him to play tummysticks since then. What's up with that?? Oh look!!!! MC posted!!!!! Dork :lol:

No one believes that.  And no one retires at 50 unless its on disability. Face it.  Nerve struck.  Wife doesn't work either.  Hmm.  

What Is the Retirement Age in Canada? [Explained] - Insurdinary

• Like 1

Fucking A ... "washed up" on full display!!  Too funny :lol: HSR going back to his Badger stalking days, referencing Aspergers.  Get some new material FFS  

And really, Power Engineer?  Is that code for a lightbulb tester or something?  I mean, we all knew you had a Homer Simpson type gig, but "Power Engineer" screams fancy title for a low capacity role.  Was Ramstad your co-worker??  :lol2:

• Haha 3

On 10/13/2023 at 10:32 AM, HSR said:

What changed Jimmy?? You can do it again?

On 10/13/2023 at 10:34 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I followed Crnr2’s advice.👌🏻

On 10/13/2023 at 10:37 AM, HSR said:

Cool, like the meme thread this one too attracts members and is entertaining.:bc:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

FIX THE SOFTWARE!!!!!!!! fucking idiots :lmao: Always the victims here.

Bipolar fucktard for sure.😂

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Sorry Power Engineer for 32 years, 0 divorces, 0 business failures, zero calls to mommy for help, zero disability and YUGE pension :lmao: You lose again!!!!

You would've had to work until you were 55 to get a full pension? Instead you got the 30 yrs and took slightly less to gtfo?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No one believes that.  And no one retires at 50 unless its on disability. Face it.  Nerve struck.  Wife doesn't work either.  Hmm.  

What Is the Retirement Age in Canada? [Explained] - Insurdinary

Shut up stupid. You work because you have too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You would've had to work until you were 55 to get a full pension? Instead you got the 30 yrs and took slightly less to gtfo?

Our pension plan has a rule of 82 when I started at 18 so,,, age 50 with 32 years of service = undiscounted pension :thumbsup: 

We also have bridging which pays me more than OAS until age 65 the I lose it and OAS kicks in. Pays me more to get out now.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Our pension plan has a rule of 82 when I started at 18 so,,, age 50 with 32 years of service = undiscounted pension :thumbsup: 

Nice! 

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

We also have bridging which pays me more than OAS until age 65 the I lose it and OAS kicks in. Pays me more to get out now.

We're you licensed from the peo?

What university did you graduate from?

Fucking micky mouse credentials.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We're you licensed from the peo?

What university did you graduate from?

Fucking micky mouse credentials.

Apprenticeships don't require university you dough brain.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Then he's not a real engineer licensed by the professional engineers association.  Moron.

Wrong as usual. He was a power engineer. 

Edited by Steve753