Check your account email address ×

AOC. Funny that Republicans called her stupid.

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

All it took was a half wit to destroy the well thought out Republican case for impeachment. 

Well thought out? The republican case for impeachment is revenge pure and simple. There is no thought given to it. A crayon eating monkey could see that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

I suspect that's why you didn't post it as a link:bashhead:

You were hoodwinked. Amazon didn’t commit to 25,000 jobs. It was a 10-20 year projection. Year one goal was 700’ they ended up bringing 1,500 Jobs without corporate welfare. 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Well thought out? The republican case for impeachment is revenge pure and simple. There is no thought given to it. A crayon eating monkey could see that.

Of course you’d have to be stupid to believe it has merit. That’s why 90-% of the Trump supporters on this site believe it’s valid.

Weird that with all these major issues facing Merca Republicans would waste time on this sham. It’s not just whack jobs like Boobert Gaetz and MTG. One of the top choices for speaker is the head cheerleader. 

I bet not one of her detractors clicked the link. Try to find one Trump interview in the last year where he seems more capable than her. 
Nut job spews crazy lies every time.  Even when his interviewer is trying to help him not look crazy. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course you’d have to be stupid to believe it has merit. That’s why 90-% of the Trump supporters on this site believe it’s valid.

Weird that with all these major issues facing Merca Republicans would waste time on this sham. It’s not just whack jobs like Boobert Gaetz and MTG. One of the top choices for speaker is the head cheerleader. 

You're stupid. :bc:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

140,000.00 per job. Lol. 

Ny will get that back in spades..they get the ever recurring income tax, they get economic growth from the money they spend, from that economic growth more tax revenue is generated. And so on and so on...

The problem with stupid people is they think short term. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

But but Republicans support the little guy like self made Donald Trump and Matt Gaetz. For women they Boobert and MTG. 

Yeah she’s stupid….

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[17]In high school and college, Ocasio-Cortez went by the name of "Sandy Ocasio".[18] She came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematodeCaenorhabditis elegans.[19][20] In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.

40 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Id fuck the shit outta AOC . :junk:

She likes the White Boys . 

Id put a MAGA hat on too so we can hate fuck. 

you know what's about to happen here

AOC Tying Hair (meme) | AOC Tying Her Hair | Know Your Meme

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Ny will get that back in spades..they get the ever recurring income tax, they get economic growth from the money they spend, from that economic growth more tax revenue is generated. And so on and so on...

The problem with stupid people is they think short term. 

Yep, they ended up building those two fulfillment centers in Syracuse once AOC kicked them to the curb, one is about 5 miles away from me and the other about 10.. Currently the big one in clay has 4500ish employees after 1 year..They also had to build and expand infrastructure around them for support.. Massive fuel stations in the area, the rail yard also hiring non-stop, tire shops, repair shops, all are cranking collecting Money from Amazon..Not to mention how the construction companies/concrete,  & trucking companies made out during the build..My sons school actually got paid by Amazon which is right around the corner from the one to be a staging area during the summer for the prefabbed concrete walls for the East Syracuse warehouse on Kirkville Rd....My son's school is on Fremont Rd if anyone would like to fact check me..

Obviously some of us understand how business works and the benefits to local economic growth and some don't.......

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, they ended up building those two fulfillment centers in Syracuse once AOC kicked them to the curb, one is about 5 miles away from me and the other about 10.. Currently the big one in clay has 4500ish employees after 1 year..They also had to build and expand infrastructure around them for support.. Massive fuel stations in the area, the rail yard also hiring non-stop, tire shops, repair shops, all are cranking collecting Money from Amazon..Not to mention how the construction companies/concrete,  & trucking companies made out during the build..My sons school actually got paid by Amazon which is right around the corner from the one to be a staging area during the summer for the prefabbed concrete walls for the East Syracuse warehouse on Kirkville Rd....My son's school is on Fremont Rd if anyone would like to fact check me..

Obviously some of us understand how business works and the benefits to local economic growth and some don't.......

we made bucco bucks suppling the blacktop for these facilities, win win for CNY:thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

we made bucco bucks suppling the blacktop for these facilities, win win for CNY:thumbsup: 

I bet, Riccelli Concrete was getting ready to file for bankruptcy before Amazon came to town, they had to buy trucks, and my previous employer supplied Riccelli with paint for their rigs..They started ordering pallets of Axalta from us..

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

I like how serious he is about it. :lol:

she is genius!  Everyone misjudged her. 

Far from a genius. Just far smarter, honest  and less crazy than most republicans. 

Republicans wouldn’t even turf George Santos and are still dumb enough to support lying Donald Trump. 

“ My 10,000 square foot condo is 30,000 square feet. “ “ I never met Stormy Daniels” “I declassified the documents that I lied and said I didn’t have by thinking about it”

He can’t go an hour without lying and you dumb fucks think he serves the voters. 🤣 

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Far from a genius. Just far smarter, honest  and less crazy than most republicans. 

Republicans wouldn’t even turf George Santos and are still dumb enough to support lying Donald Trump. 

“ My 10,000 square foot condo is 30,000 square feet. “ “ I never met Stormy Daniels” “I declassified the documents that I lied and said I didn’t have by thinking about it”

He can’t go an hour without lying and you dumb fucks think he serves the voters. 🤣 

She's an idiot and should go back to bar tending.