Check your account email address ×

Trump allegedly discussed US nuclear subs with foreign national after leaving White House.

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

Would care to take a shot at answering? Or do you need to check with the DNC first?

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Kivalo bringing the barge in :lol: Fits right in with the women he sees :lmao: 

Actually, I'm back on the east coast now. You lost your shot at selling me an over-priced running light or two. Terrible customer service btw.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Would care to take a shot at answering? Or do you need to check with the DNC first?

Actually, I'm back on the east coast now. You lost your shot at selling me an over-priced running light or two. Terrible customer service btw.

Welcome back to the east coast. :bc:

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 9:17 PM, Steve753 said:

Knowing Trumps big mouth it's probably true.

On 10/6/2023 at 2:26 PM, Mainecat said:

Trump the traitor. Anyone that supports him is one.

On 10/6/2023 at 3:50 PM, Mainecat said:

You support Trump your a fraud and a traitor.

Sources are saying there is no indication that former President Donald Trump shared sensitive records with an Australian billionaire, and no charges have been filed by special counsel Jack Smith, according to CBS News. 

"Sources tell CBS News there is no indication former President Trump shared sensitive records with an Australian billionaire + no charges have been filed by the Special Counsel through their alleged discussion about US Nuclear subs was investigated," CBS's Catherine Herridge posted on X, formerly Twitter, Saturday. 

Her post comes after the network reported Friday that other sources confirmed, however, that Trump allegedly discussed sensitive information about American nuclear submarines with Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt.

Pratt has been identified as a potential witness in Smith's document's case against Trump, sources with knowledge of the situation confirmed.

Pratt has not been accused of any wrongdoing, and Trump called stories about his conversations with Pratt "false and ridiculous."

"I will often state that we make the best Submarines and Military Equipment anywhere in the World — A pretty well-known fact," Trump wrote on his social media site. "These fake stories are put out by corrupt prosecutors trying to interfere with the Presidential Election of 2024." 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sources are saying there is no indication that former President Donald Trump shared sensitive records with an Australian billionaire, and no charges have been filed by special counsel Jack Smith, according to CBS News. 

"Sources tell CBS News there is no indication former President Trump shared sensitive records with an Australian billionaire + no charges have been filed by the Special Counsel through their alleged discussion about US Nuclear subs was investigated," CBS's Catherine Herridge posted on X, formerly Twitter, Saturday. 

Her post comes after the network reported Friday that other sources confirmed, however, that Trump allegedly discussed sensitive information about American nuclear submarines with Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt.

Pratt has been identified as a potential witness in Smith's document's case against Trump, sources with knowledge of the situation confirmed.

Pratt has not been accused of any wrongdoing, and Trump called stories about his conversations with Pratt "false and ridiculous."

"I will often state that we make the best Submarines and Military Equipment anywhere in the World — A pretty well-known fact," Trump wrote on his social media site. "These fake stories are put out by corrupt prosecutors trying to interfere with the Presidential Election of 2024." 

Trump didn't beg the Georgia governor for 11000 plus votes either.

I stand by my statement.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I stand by my statement.

False information as soon as the word probably comes in to play, Liberals are special 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I stand by my statement.

The "I reject your reality and substitute my own" defense....

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

MaineDouche is a fucking imbecile 

6,663 posts mentioning Trump and counting....

99% lies and false information :lol:

F3A68949-B5B7-4FD3-BC1D-570A27494EA2.thumb.jpeg.90459d2af02269a986cb31afbfb8e6f3.jpeg

Hey he still stands by his word

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well your reality is suspect to say the least.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe he told the Ruskies about Israel’s Iron Dome?

Maybe your full of shit? Maybe you think Trump is at fault for everything

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

There are dumb fucks. And then there is Steve.  Rarely have I seen anyone so cocksure in their dumb fuckery.  I’ve been away all weekend, I haven’t read anything about his thoughts on Zionism.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There are dumb fucks. And then there is Steve.  Rarely have I seen anyone so cocksure in their dumb fuckery.  I’ve been away all weekend, I haven’t read anything about his thoughts on Zionism.

Just look in your mirror.

:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Another made up shit story on Trump.   Big surprise. 

But we need to push the narrative, who gives a shit if it has any truth 😂😂😂