Check your account email address ×

Fraud…

SnowRider

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You asked one question, about insurance. Let me Google it for you.

https://www.businessinsurance.com/article/20220119/NEWS06/912347307/Trump-Organization-accused-of-misleading-Zurich-over-surety-bonds

So back to my very simple straight forward question: it’s ok to knowingly falsify financial records, because the onus is not on you? We can willing ignore the laws in place that say you can’t?

:pc:

Have you seen said financial records or are you just relying on what the media tells you? How come the Financial institutions affected aren't complaining about fraud and only government entities, isn't that a gross overstep?

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

On a side note our Senator from the state of CT just made 1.75 million on a stock trade that in the real world would have been insider trading but because he is in the Senate.

and they'll never change a thing. 

but back to topic... if this were anyone but Trump no one would be defending them like the Trump Defense Squad is. 

he probably could shoot someone on fifth avenue...

:news:

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he probably could shoot someone on fifth avenue..

They would say it was a beautiful shot and most men wouldn't have the accuracy or reactionary skills of him.

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but back to topic... if this were anyone but Trump no one would be defending them like the Trump Defense Squad is. 

I think you have this backwards. If it was anybody but Trump this case would have never been filed. The Dems are trying to dust up Trump with a bunch of soft cases none of which will amount to much. Again the left should have just played Trump straight from the beginning instead of the theater they have created.

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Have you seen said financial records or are you just relying on what the media tells you? How come the Financial institutions affected aren't complaining about fraud and only government entities, isn't that a gross overstep?

Great question. Yes, I’ve made it my full time job to read through the thousands of pages of financial documents so I can provide FS with a truly impartial view. 9_9

I’m relying on the summary judgment. Trump’s team isn’t disputing what was on their financial records, rather whether it rises to a level of purposeful fraud to their benefit. There are laws in place that say you can’t purposefully mislead.

Maybe this goes nowhere in appeal. Who knows and I don’t really care in this case. I’m merely pointing out some pretty glaring discrepancies and from there just sitting back watching the defense roll in. It’s ok to lie and break laws if no one gets hurt is the overarching defense theme. 

Biden needs to be held accountable as does Trump. Two people here defend Biden constantly, many more do it for Trump. People need to take their blinders off and learn how disconnect current events from prior rights and wrongs.

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The charges never would have brought. That’s the point.  No one lost a dime.

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Great question. Yes, I’ve made it my full time job to read through the thousands of pages of financial documents so I can provide FS with a truly impartial view. 9_9

I’m relying on the summary judgment. Trump’s team isn’t disputing what was on their financial records, rather whether it rises to a level of purposeful fraud to their benefit. There are laws in place that say you can’t purposefully mislead.

Maybe this goes nowhere in appeal. Who knows and I don’t really care in this case. I’m merely pointing out some pretty glaring discrepancies and from there just sitting back watching the defense roll in. It’s ok to lie and break laws if no one gets hurt is the overarching defense theme. 

Biden needs to be held accountable as does Trump. Two people here defend Biden constantly, many more do it for Trump. People need to take their blinders off and learn how disconnect current events from prior rights and wrongs.

Actually you’re relying on the media and people who have a history of lying to you.

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think you have this backwards. If it was anybody but Trump this case would have never been filed. The Dems are trying to dust up Trump with a bunch of soft cases none of which will amount to much. Again the left should have just played Trump straight from the beginning instead of the theater they have created.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The charges never would have brought. That’s the point.  No one lost a dime.

oh?  :news:

so speculating property value is now fraudulent? 

How is property value determined if not by speculation alone?

How would the "value" of a property ever increase if once a price has been payed that is the proven worth of a property. 

IMO this is very shakey legal ground as anyone selling a house for more than what it is "valued" at in say a heated market can now be construed as fraud. IE: hell this shack is only worth $20000 but I'll list it at $500000 cuz it will sell no matter what in this market.

JMO

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s all bullshit and listen to Letitia James for five minutes and it’s clear she has an axe to grind…she’s an activist twat.

We can’t have two sets of laws in this country!!!!

I almost fell out of my chair when that came out of her mouth.  :lol:

The fucking irony runs deep!!!!

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No deed has apparently been recorded showing Mar-a-Lago changed hands since Donald Trump transferred ownership from his name in 1995 to an entity he controlled named Mar-a-Lago Club Inc. That transaction was recorded at $12 million. The former president bought the property to use as his personal vacation home in 1985 and opened it as a private club about a decade later.

From $12M in 1995... to a BILLION DOLLARS Eric ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :roflcrying:

nflx.gif

1995 is almost 30 years ago get a grip man!!!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So Orange Fat Fuck gets a pass from the cult for inflating his wealth by 2.2 billion.  And it’s business as usual to inflate a property by 50 times it’s value or claim more square footage than physically exists :snack:

A forum cult member has a home worth 500K, needs a loan and claims it’s worth 25 million….no problem :lol: 

Do the banks not verify property values?  :snack:    If not that’s all on the lending institution. :lol:  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If this was anyone other than Trump you wouldn’t even know about it.  :lol:  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Do the banks not verify property values?  :snack:    If not that’s all on the lending institution. :lol:  

It's kinda odd, every financial statement I've filled out has been along with a loan officer and any under or over value was discussed and the agreed on value was put on the statement. It's like people have no understanding of submitting financial statements.

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

1995 is almost 30 years ago get a grip man!!!!!

I'm not saying it's not potentially worth more than $18-27M but.... DeRR eRiC tRUmP saYz iT'z wErtH uH biLLi0n d0LLerZ  :crazy:

gmafb... and can someone please show us a billion dollar PROPERTY to compare it to? 

FFS... totally hilarious :roflcrying:

13 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

If this was anyone other than Trump you wouldn’t even know about it.  :lol:  

but it IS !!!!

Hooray for the liar and his little band of wind up monkeys !!!

monkey-happy.gif

:lol2:

Well, just look at the ridiculous prices associated with a sports venue ... that shit hole they built in the Twin Cities to host the Vikings is something like 1.5B.   And that's f'ing Minnesota.  A larger property in FL could easily be worth $1B

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Not how politicians work. Whatever either side can drum up against their opponent they will.  Always have and always will.  Trump is just a big enough piece of crap it is easier.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well, just look at the ridiculous prices associated with a sports venue ... that shit hole they built in the Twin Cities to host the Vikings is something like 1.5B.   And that's f'ing Minnesota.  A larger property in FL could easily be worth $1B

Property expert now :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah it’s clear who’s run a business and who hasn’t, speaking of wind up monkeys.

You’re in cult :lol:  The fucking excuses and justifications given in this thread are mind-numbing.  

He valued his apartment in Trump Tower at 327 million.  No apartment in NYC has ever sold for near that much.  :lol:  But grab your kool-aid, take a swig, and bend over :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm not saying it's not potentially worth more than $18-27M but.... DeRR eRiC tRUmP saYz iT'z wErtH uH biLLi0n d0LLerZ  :crazy:

gmafb... and can someone please show us a billion dollar PROPERTY to compare it to? 

FFS... totally hilarious :roflcrying:

but it IS !!!!

Hooray for the liar and his little band of wind up monkeys !!!

monkey-happy.gif

:lol2:

Well I guess that's a fraudulent statement too now. So when does he get charged with overvaluing the property to the determent of the entire world