Check your account email address ×

re-election

when trump goes, I think we should have an immediate and cheap election. in the race I'd have 3 options - hillary, pence, and sanders (a dem, a lib, and an indy). with all that's going on since the election, sanders would likely win bigly. he'd certainly have my vote.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

when trump goes, I think we should have an immediate and cheap election. in the race I'd have 3 options - hillary, pence, and sanders (a dem, a lib, and an indy). with all that's going on since the election, sanders would likely win bigly. he'd certainly have my vote.

and mine

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nope - let Dump bury the R's I hope he lasts four years and his entire agenda passes.  

In four years people will be worse off, deficits after his tax cuts will sky rocket, we will be fighting multiple wars, the stock market will be less than it is today, interest rates will be higher, unemployment will be higher, healthcare will be a cluster fuck, Flint water wield be the new norm, birth control will be hard to get, women's health will be chatized - let the Dunpers get what they wished for :bc: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nope - let Dump bury the R's I hope he lasts four years and his entire agenda passes.  

In four years people will be worse off, deficits after his tax cuts will sky rocket, we will be fighting multiple wars, the stock market will be less than it is today, interest rates will be higher, unemployment will be higher, healthcare will be a cluster fuck, Flint water wield be the new norm, birth control will be hard to get, women's health will be chatized - let the Dunpers get what they wished for :bc: 

and the dems will still get blamed, and the dipshits once again will fall for a snake oil salesman. these fuckers are dumb, dumb, dumb.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You forgot polluting the Great Lakes and rivers! Omg!!!!!!111111!

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

and mine

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm going to recommend you three have a pound of bacon, a dozen eggs, and a Colt 45 for breakfast tomorrow and Sunday morning.  Maybe it'll put some hair on your nut sack.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and the dems will still get blamed, and the dipshits once again will fall for a snake oil salesman. these fuckers are dumb, dumb, dumb.

Dumps core voters are irrelevant - they support him regardless.  Lies and results mean nothing to many of his supporters like those on here.  

So I say pass his entire agenda :bc: One step back - two steps forward. 

Maybe next time Doe Dumber goes to Yellowstone there will be an oil derrick in the background of his old faithful picture. 

The dumkies will hang tjemselves - we just need to smart about when and how much rope we give them.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dumps core voters are irrelevant - they support him regardless.  Lies and results mean nothing to many of his supporters like those on here.  

So I say pass his entire agenda :bc: One step back - two steps forward. 

Maybe next time Doe Dumber goes to Yellowstone there will be an oil derrick in the background of his old faithful picture. 

The dumkies will hang tjemselves - we just need to smart about when and how much rope we give them.

Poor Liberal dipshits!!!!  It's all over for ya!  Now...just keep losing your mind, we are all watching and laughing as numbers against your kind continue to grow.  Hey...there's always Jill for you to support!

:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Their train has completely jumped the tracks.  

We are watching their evolution of becoming even more idiotic 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Why would you run Hillary again? Even in a hypothetical dream world you are living in this can't sound all that good.

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

And Dumbski reeled in MN Momo :lol: Time to re-evaluate your position :lmao: 

IT DON'T GET NO DUMBER THAN MN MOMO :lol: 

Next time you voluntarily leave out of petty frustration, please try and become wittier.  Your shit is old and stale.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Next time you voluntarily leave out of petty frustration, please try and become wittier.  Your shit is old and stale.  

That dumbfuck is stuck on repeat

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That dumbfuck is stuck on repeat

It's a shame that Crockpotfuckstick won't hang around long enough to see what an annoyingly stupid sack of shit the faggot is, cuz for sure he would be gone which really needs to happen. :flush: