Check your account email address ×

re-election

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

when trump goes, I think we should have an immediate and cheap election. in the race I'd have 3 options - hillary, pence, and sanders (a dem, a lib, and an indy). with all that's going on since the election, sanders would likely win bigly. he'd certainly have my vote.

Can you show us where that brilliant and possible idea is in the Constitution?   :lol:  

Come on man if you are so positive Trump will go lets put some money on it.   $100?   $500?  $1000?

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

if it comes out trump colluded with Russia what do you think should be done? don't respond with some lame ass response either. just answer the question.

:lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I say let's roll with Dump for 4 years :bc:  We might be close to a third world country by then :lol: 

:lol:

Jobless Claims 28 year low

Illegal crossings down 70%, 17 year low

Markets

dow-spx-nasdaq-since-election.jpg

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ahh - so let the R's investigate themselves :lol: Why are you opposed to an independent investigation? :read:     

If any actual crimes were committed it would be a great idea to have an independent inquiry. The truth is you know nothing clown that congress is independent from the executive branch so it is independent you fucking hack. :flush:  Too bad it would take the full term to ever come to any possible conclusion and cost hundreds of millions you imbecile :guzzle:

Edited by Momorider

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

if it comes out trump colluded with Russia what do you think should be done? don't respond with some lame ass response either. just answer the question.

We have a line of succession in place should the President become unable to serve.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

when trump goes, I think we should have an immediate and cheap election. in the race I'd have 3 options - hillary, pence, and sanders (a dem, a lib, and an indy). with all that's going on since the election, sanders would likely win bigly. he'd certainly have my vote.

:lol:  sure lets throw out the legal process of how a president who is removed works SMH

And anyways Sanders is a dem after all he threw his lot in with that corrupt bunch rather than taking the high road

Russia Russia Russia.. wheres the fucking evidence you assholes? There isn't any. fucking clowns. You fucking lost. you got dirt kicked in your face and it will continue so keep up the rehtoric

Slinger is so eaten up by Russiagate that his level of stupidity is reaching new highs on a daily basis.  I didnt realize one person on a forum could posses the majority of the ignorance.  

Unprecedented. :lmao: 

Edited by AKIQPilot

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slinger is so eaten up by Russiagate that his level of stupidity is reaching new highs on a daily basis.  I didnt realize one person on a forum could posses the majority of the ignorance.  

Maybe a Constitutional Amendment is in order to change the succession plan. It can be called the Slinger Amendment.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, COPO said:

Russia Russia Russia.. wheres the fucking evidence you assholes? There isn't any. fucking clowns. You fucking lost. you got dirt kicked in your face and it will continue so keep up the rehtoric

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You two Braindead fucks should ask all the R's who are looking into it and want to continue looking into it :lol: 

MAJOR :owned::lol: 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  sure lets throw out the legal process of how a president who is removed works SMH

And anyways Sanders is a dem after all he threw his lot in with that corrupt bunch rather than taking the high road

we are in unchartered waters ya dingaling. this isn't like trump getting killed or something. I'm just saying the best way to handle a situation like this is to have another election. it's not fair the party that cheated their way in gets to stay in. sanders was a indy initially. but I'd have no problem with him representing the dems and kicking Hillary off the ticket in my election.

2 hours ago, COPO said:

Russia Russia Russia.. wheres the fucking evidence you assholes? There isn't any. fucking clowns. You fucking lost. you got dirt kicked in your face and it will continue so keep up the rhetoric

well trump seems to be awful worried considering there's no evidence out there, huh dopo?

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well thanks for that bit of info bigums :lol:

You're welcome, Timeshare! :bc:

As the thread OP you seemed to either be ignorant of the fact or at the least to have forgotten it. Glad I could help.

Edited by Kivalo

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're welcome, Timeshare! :bc:

As the thread OP you seemed to either be ignorant of the fact or at the least to have forgotten it. Glad I could help.

this is not a typical situation ya dingaling.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is not a typical situation ya dingaling.

It isn't? Care to explain what you mean? Election fraud is well within the bounds of impeachment and criminal law.

Edited by Kivalo

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

have we had a situation where an admin colluded with another country to win an election?

If true, that would be election fraud and as I said, well within the purview of impeachment and criminal law. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

If true, that would be election fraud and as I said, well within the purview of impeachment and criminal law. 

so how would you suggest we remedy the situation? do you think it's fair the party that cheated gets to stay in power?

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

so how would you suggest we remedy the situation? do you think it's fair the party that cheated gets to stay in power?

I dunno, is fair that Bernie had to sit on the sidelines?