Check your account email address ×

That Big Poll Showing Trump and Biden Are Evenly Matched? Trump Helped Pay for It.

Mainecat

But the Journal neglects to provide information about one of the men behind the poll. Republican pollster Tony Fabrizio conducted the survey in partnership with a Democratic colleague, Michael Bocian. In a separate piece, the Journal acknowledged that Fabrizio “works for a super PAC supporting Trump’s candidacy.”

What the Journal does not mention anywhere is that Fabrizio also worked as the chief pollster on Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. And since the start of 2023, Trump’s super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc., has paid Fabrizio’s company more than $567,000, according to FEC filings.
https://newrepublic.com/post/175387/wsj-poll-showing-trump-biden-evenly-matched-trump-helped-pay

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Did Trump pay for this CNN poll, released yesterday, showing Trump up?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/biden-trump-tied-polls-rcna103893

Wasn't Trump ahead their first go around?

On 9/10/2023 at 10:39 AM, Mainecat said:

But the Journal neglects to provide information about one of the men behind the poll. Republican pollster Tony Fabrizio conducted the survey in partnership with a Democratic colleague, Michael Bocian. In a separate piece, the Journal acknowledged that Fabrizio “works for a super PAC supporting Trump’s candidacy.”

What the Journal does not mention anywhere is that Fabrizio also worked as the chief pollster on Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. And since the start of 2023, Trump’s super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc., has paid Fabrizio’s company more than $567,000, according to FEC filings.
https://newrepublic.com/post/175387/wsj-poll-showing-trump-biden-evenly-matched-trump-helped-pay

Oh no....a super pac paid for a poll with a democrat.  :lol:  

I guess he should have paid for a fake dossier that led the country down 4+ years of illegal spying, illegal investigations, lies to the American public and impeachment. 

Republican pollster Tony Fabrizio conducted the survey in partnership with a Democratic colleague, Michael Bocian.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would love to see a poll of Americans that ask if they actually think Joe Biden is running things day to day.

Well, we all know it doesn't take a poll to figure that out.  Granted, I hear what you're saying in that some people probably do think he's running the show ... but no way in hell he is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Is this the same polls showing Hillary winning 😂😂😂

Exactly!

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

Deflection... it's not just a bend in a line.

See above^

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Is this the same polls showing Hillary winning 😂😂😂

Funny thing is I asked you the same question in a thread saying Trump will win easily yet you failed to answer.

On 9/10/2023 at 9:13 AM, toslow said:

But yet all the polls have him kicking sleepy joes ass

On 9/10/2023 at 9:37 AM, HSR said:

Are these the same polls that showed Hillary winning by a landslide or are these "better" polls ?

Crickets :news:

Did you just :owned: yourself? I think you did :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Funny thing is I asked you the same question in a thread saying Trump will win easily yet you failed to answer.

You could have lots of fun if you search Snakes comments on polls. Especially the poll I started. He laughed and laughed at the outcome. Now it's serious business.

Just now, Steve753 said:

You could have lots of fun if you search Snakes comments on polls. Especially the poll I started. He laughed and laughed at the outcome. Now it's serious business.

His hypocrisy is off the charts, makes for great entertainment :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its CNN, the reality is much worse for 81 million.:lol:

Everytime I think it's not possible for you to say anything possibly more stupid, you go and prove me wrong.

So you're admitting now that 81 million voted for Biden.

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Everytime I think it's not possible for you to say anything possibly more stupid, you go and prove me wrong.

So you're admitting now that 81 million voted for Biden.

That's your take and you call others stupid?:lol:

44 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did you just :owned: yourself? I think you did :lol:

Zoomed right over your head 👍

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Doesn't hold a candle to yours however.  You're not even entertaining, you're just a festering twat.

Settle down Zoso, we don't want you going off the rails again.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Settle down Zoso, we don't want you going off the rails again.

I don't think a day goes by that his panties aren't in a knot about something or another.

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't think a day goes by that his panties aren't in a knot about something or another.

I think he'd be much happier if he could afford to retire. Working everyday at a strip mall between the taco shop and the drug store can wear on a fella.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Doesn't hold a candle to yours however.  You're not even entertaining, you're just a festering twat.

It’s cute how you run to your little buddies defense :lol: