Check your account email address ×

The Not So Polite Truth Behind Canada's COLLAPSING Economy!

Fact is an elected Republican US president and his sitting government created a completely bullshit narrative which they used to convince the world, its own citizens and worst of all its military. They thought they were fighting and dying to make the world a better place but in reality it was about the control of oil. They knew there was no WMD's, your military and it's branches of alphabet agencies aren't that dumb, not by a long shot. It was always about oil.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fact is an elected Republican US president and his sitting government created a completely bullshit narrative which they used to convince the world, its own citizens and worst of all its military. They thought they were fighting and dying to make the world a better place but in reality it was about the control of oil. They knew there was no WMD's, your military and it's branches of alphabet agencies aren't that dumb, not by a long shot. It was always about oil.

Also the Bush's wanted to get Saddam because Sr. failed to get him during the Kuwait war.

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

There was this girl in high school we called hosie Rosie, but that's a story for another time!

:lol:

Remember open pit barbecue sauce? We used to call it Cheryl sauce after a chic that was a  "open pit "

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Remember open pit barbecue sauce? We used to call it Cheryl sauce after a chic that was a  "open pit "

We had a chick in HS we called Chevron, the town pump lol.

Just now, HSR said:

MC is an idiot and craves attention

MC is going to get all my attention

MC blah blah blah

same.

Your WW2 argument went nowhere so you switch to more current event :lol:Now go back to sniffing Jimmy’s ass 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Your WW2 argument went nowhere so you switch to more current event :lol:Now go back to sniffing Jimmy’s ass 

Just shared my opinion as I stated, not trying to change anyones mind. This "more current" event was brought up but avoided up until this point.

Now MC posted "yup" in the parenting thread ,you best join the group attack now :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Just shared my opinion as I stated, not trying to change anyones mind. This "more current" event was brought up but avoided up until this point.

Now MC posted "yup" in the parenting thread ,you best join the group attack now :bc:

Just like I did when you mocked my post them added MC into it. You want attention I get that

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You want attention I get that

I like to debate :ashamed: isn't that what most are here in the CE for or do guys prefer one big circle jerk?

Don't take things so personal, your government doesn't stick up for you the same way you do for them.They've made grave mistakes that cost others lives needlessly. Afghanistan???

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I like to debate :ashamed: isn't that what most are here in the CE for or do guys prefer one big circle jerk?

Don't take things so personal, your government doesn't stick up for you the same way you do for them.They've made grave mistakes that cost others lives needlessly. Afghanistan???

No you dont

You like to jerk off to the mirror.

That's not a DE-bate but MASTER-bate. Your the king

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Imagine that .... my first post of the day and I have Karen sniffing my ass like the site bitch that she is :lol2: How does that leftover tater tot hotdish smell that I ate for lunch?

I've been here slappin bitches like you all day Flower.  Don't feel special, cuz ya ain't.

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

look at the debate team go !!!

She's not here to debate, she's the site angry wife and just bitches about stuff other people post and protects Woolie at all costs.

Also provides up to date stats on posting and posters. A real asset here :thumbsup: