Check your account email address ×

The Not So Polite Truth Behind Canada's COLLAPSING Economy!

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

While I agree our military budget is completely out of control...not just the cost of equipment, but personel is over the top as well....that being said Canada is far down the list of military spending.  Italy spends more for instance. 

So....who are you saving us from?

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

The Nooks in this thread would have a leg to stand on if they paid their fair share and contributed the requisite 2% of GDP towards NATO.

Not only live in our shadow, but can't even pony up the price of admission.

No wonder they hate Trump... he called out their asses for being the freeloaders they are... down with the Czechs and the Slovenians down in the 1.29% range....

We're busy saving the USA with carbon tax.

And our trees make the oxygen you breath.

Canada, protecting the USA.

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Part of which is you haven't needed to build out your military because you rely on the USA....

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

For protection from who? :lol: holy fucking shit you might actually be fully retarded if you think the US military serves any purpose other than stealing taxpayer wealth at a rate no other program could ever dream of 

Thanks Ben :bc: you saved me some typing. 

The only country in the world countries need protection is the US and them trying to shape other countries politics. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Thanks Ben :bc: you saved me some typing. 

The only country in the world countries need protection is the US and them trying to shape other countries politics. 

I believe history is full of examples of what happens when strong men don't have opposition...

19 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I believe history is full of examples of what happens when strong men don't have opposition...

Yah ….. Korea , Vietnam ,Somalia  , Iraq Afghanistan , Venezuela  and on and on and on. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Vietnam? Korea? Remember when they attacked the USA ? 

Do you think Putin or Xi is scared of the US :lol: or Rocketman? 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah ….. Korea , Vietnam ,Somalia  , Iraq Afghanistan , Venezuela  and on and on and on. 

How about England, @ one point they ruled 28% of all humans, Rome...the Dutch, the French...more recently the Germans or what about the soviets or the Japanese...

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

How about England, @ one point they ruled 28% of all humans, Rome...the Dutch, the French...more recently the Germans or what about the soviets or the Japanese...

Yah , 350 years ago. How about when the founders of this country explicitly stated the dangers of a standing army and what it would do to our rights as free men? They knew it and they fought hard to ensure it would never happen. Turns out there were correct and now we are fucked and involved in perpetual war , waste , genocide and the insane destruction of our wealth and rights 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Just stop :lol:

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it

Agreed. Read some history of American wars and why they were in them.

The US military fights for the US government NOT the US people. They are far more offensive than they have ever been defensive. 

WMD's ???? Did you believe that too?

Just now, HSR said:

Agreed. Read some history of American wars and why they were in them.

The US military fights for the US government NOT the US people. They are far more offensive than they have ever been defensive. 

WMD's ???? Did you believe that too?

Did you ignore my post condemning our military adventures? You were so fucking gung-ho go be a snarky cock you completely jumped the fucking gun. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Did you ignore my post condemning our military adventures? You were so fucking gung-ho go be a snarky cock you completely jumped the fucking gun. 

Who are you protecting us from? 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Who are you protecting us from? 

Are you saying that your geographic proximity to the world's superpower doesn't afford you protection and partial eliminate the need for military spending?