Check your account email address ×

I think it is time to talk Turkey

I believe with in a month from returning from summer recess the house will officially open n impeachment inquiry.  This would give them very broad powers for subpoena and investigative powers.  I feel that by the time we make Christmas it will be fairly ugly..    What say you?  

• Gold Member

Tit for tat while Rome burns. 

Summarily fire every single congressional member from staff right up to the elected member. Almost none of them deserve a second term.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Weird how republicans haven't done anything before now... Probably because they are all just as dirty and opening Pandora's box would be bad for everyone...

The Dems ran an impeachment for the Camera's  I think the Repubs are returning the favor Waiting till everyone is back to school and would show an interest as fall keeps people infront of the tube.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Dems ran an impeachment for the Camera's  I think the Repubs are returning the favor Waiting till everyone is back to school and would show an interest as fall keeps people infront of the tube.

Hillary and the Dems manufactured Russian collusion, republicans didn't do shit. Biden s dealings in Ukraine go back over a decade, republicans didn't do shit about any of it. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Tit for tat while Rome burns. 

Summarily fire every single congressional member from staff right up to the elected member. Almost none of them deserve a second term.

I wish it was that simple.  You have to go along to get along in that town.  Trying to change things gets you......well Trump......look what they're doing to him and he was the president. The only way anything will ever change is if a majority of the states petition for a ballot initiative on term limits, lobbying and campaign finance reform as a constitutional amendment.  Or get Trump elected with a Republican majority in the senate and house.  Until the pendulum swings back to the middle, the left is presently out of control, and needs their balls cut off.  IMO.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hillary and the Dems manufactured Russian collusion, republicans didn't do shit. Biden s dealings in Ukraine go back over a decade, republicans didn't do shit about any of it. 

Right but look at how hard the Dems are pushing back even when it is clear they have a problem.  Ten years ago with the Dem in control of the house the Senate and Obama how could you even get a hearing? Plus let's be clear Biden has been known to be a little crooked for decades.  The Media can't save him like they used to and now with his mental and physical condition I think the Dems might throw some gas on this to get a different candidate.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If the Dems had a dozen IRS whistle blowers testifying about Trump they would have got their impeachment.........Agree or disagree?

Kind of hard to argue against that....

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

The uniparty wanted Trump gone.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wish it was that simple.  You have to go along to get along in that town.  Trying to change things gets you......well Trump......look what they're doing to him and he was the president. The only way anything will ever change is if a majority of the states petition for a ballot initiative on term limits, lobbying and campaign finance reform as a constitutional amendment.  Or get Trump elected with a Republican majority in the senate and house.  Until the pendulum swings back to the middle, the left is presently out of control, and needs their balls cut off.  IMO.

Yeah, politics has always been politics. Probably always will. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You don't know?   :dunno:   :lol: 

evidence and credibility matters... does it not? 

here's where we're at currently... before any trials or official judicial proceedings.

Trump - Guilty

Biden - Guilty

America - Fucked

America considering electing either again for POTUS - ignorant and dangerous for the future.  

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Was the question to complicated for you to formulate an answer?

I'm watching agt with the wife and not really giving a fuck.

;)

none of what we post here really matters, is going to change anyone's minds or accomplish anything... maybe @ckf should change the name of this forum to THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS

:lolz:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

here's where we're at currently... before any trials or official judicial proceedings.

Trump - Guilty

Biden - Guilty

America - Fucked

America considering electing either again for POTUS - ignorant and dangerous for the future.  

The two main IRS whistle blowers are really hard to get around.  First one is a gay guy who Voted for Biden and the Main guy was in the room and documented everything with times and dates and in some cases exchange emails with his coworkers that agree and document what he saw and heard not exactly a questionable witness.   And that is just the Hunter Obstruction side of problems for Biden it does not even touch the bribery side of his problems.  I want some reporter to ask Trump If he had a magic wand would he trade his legal troubles for the ones Biden has I doubt he would take the trade.

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm watching agt with the wife and not really giving a fuck.

;)

none of what we post here really matters, is going to change anyone's minds or accomplish anything... maybe @ckf should change the name of this forum to THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS

:lolz:

It is Called "Current Events" the idea is you share your opinion and be kind enough to give an idea of how you arrived at your conclusions.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump - Guilty

Biden - Guilty

America - Fucked

It was a simple question, you can't answer what you think?  Last I knew Biden wasn't under indictment for anything.  They want to lock Trump away for life.  Why is it so hard for some of you guys to give a direct answer?