Check your account email address ×

March 4th 2024...

Should the trial (or witch hunt) be televised?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. should the proceedings be televised ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't watch if they were

You should be embarrassed at this fucking administration and the lengths that they are willing to stoop to. Yet instead, you’re making fun of Trump.  Sadly, you’re not alone. This is what the modern education system seems to be churning out these days.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You should be embarrassed at this fucking administration and the lengths that they are willing to stoop to. Yet instead, you’re making fun of Trump.  Sadly, you’re not alone. This is what the modern education system seems to be churning out these days.

the judge, special counsel and attorney general are 'this administration'? 

interesting... 

look on the bright side, now Trump can finally prove all of his election claims in court, under oath.  I'm shocked he and his coconspirators didn't actually want to do this much sooner considering he or they have been sitting on this mountain of evidence for nearly three years.  you should be excited and grateful he's being given this opportunity to clear his name of any alleged wrong doings... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the judge, special counsel and attorney general are 'this administration'? 

interesting... 

look on the bright side, now Trump can finally prove all of his election claims in court, under oath.  I'm shocked he and his coconspirators didn't actually want to do this much sooner considering he or they have been sitting on this mountain of evidence for nearly three years.  you should be excited and grateful he's being given this opportunity to clear his name of any alleged wrong doings... 

None of this should make anyone happy. Are you actually under the impression that Trump will be given the opportunity to prove anything?  The attorney general and special counsel are absolute political operatives, thinking otherwise is foolish.  We will see about the judge.  You probably think the whole thing should happen right in Washington DC where they’ll find a nice neutral jury pool, maybe Rachel Maddow can give you her analysis too am I right?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

None of this should make anyone happy. Are you actually under the impression that Trump will be given the opportunity to prove anything?  The attorney general and special counsel are absolute political operatives, thinking otherwise is foolish.  We will see about the judge.  You probably think the whole thing should happen right in Washington DC where they’ll find a nice neutral jury pool, maybe Rachel Maddow can give you her analysis too am I right?

that's where the alleged crimes occurred and the standard protocol

are you hoping they televise it all?  he loves the camera....

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He shouldn’t commit crimes.  You give the fat fuck a pass non stop and even smart conservatives know the evidence against him is strong.  You’re in a cult and have been radicalized.  I’m almost embarrassed for your lack of awareness and forfeiting your minimal ability to think. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You should be embarrassed at this fucking administration and the lengths that they are willing to stoop to. 

Absolutely.  It is getting embarrassing to be an American.  Sadly, was equally as embarrassed by the last few administrations and what they stooped to as well.  Fucking sad.

Trump is in this position because of his own actions.

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He shouldn’t commit crimes.  You give the fat fuck a pass non stop and even smart conservatives know the evidence against him is strong.  You’re in a cult and have been radicalized.  I’m almost embarrassed for your lack of awareness and forfeiting your minimal ability to think. 

Don't sell yourself short. You democrats are just as fucking bad as Trumpers. You tow the line no matter what.

I'm sure Karen doesn't understand, but then he still thinks Ray was a #1 Trump supporter.

Fucking idiot.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Don't sell yourself short. You democrats are just as fucking bad as Trumpers. You toe the line no matter what.

I’m a Dem because of policy and proud of it along with the fact they never attempted to stop the peaceful transfer of power.  

You’ve bailed on the orange criminal but you’re still a Repug who’s complicit by supporting other spineless fucks who haven’t said a word.  

So don’t sell yourself short just because you bailed on an obvious criminal.  

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m a Dem because of policy and proud of it along with the fact they never attempted to stop the peaceful transfer of power.  

You’ve bailed on the orange criminal but you’re still a Repug who’s complicit by supporting other spineless fucks who haven’t said a word.  

Save it.

:bc:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are a moronic clown of the highest degree. Your beloved party is crooked beyond belief and that means you're just as crooked if you believe the radical shit coming from the Dems............. Global Warming, Slave Reparations, Porous Borders, Transgender Reassignment Surgery, Student Loan Forgiveness, Defund the Police, War on Oil, Abolishing Natural Gas etc., etc.,etc. all radical loony bin ideas. Other than Abortion name one radical idea coming from Republicans that could compare to the ones I just listed......go.

You and your modern day Dems are disgusting human beings and you should be very ashamed of yourselves.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You are a moronic clown of the highest degree. Your beloved party is crooked beyond belief and that means you're just as crooked if you believe the radical shit coming from the Dems............. Global Warming, Slave Reparations, Porous Borders, Transgender Reassignment Surgery, Student Loan Forgiveness, Defund the Police, War on Oil, Abolishing Natural Gas etc., etc.,etc. all radical loony bin ideas. Other than Abortion name one radical idea coming from Republicans that could compare to the ones I just listed......go.

You and your modern day Dems are disgusting human beings and you should be very ashamed of yourselves.

You’re a radicalized piece of shit.  Have a seat traitor :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re a radicalized piece of shit.  Shave a seat traitor :thumbsup:

Nope, that would be you. Now answer my question greaseball. One more time, give me a radical idea from the Reps that even comes close to the Dems radical ideas other than Abortion..............waiting. 

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Nope, that would be you. Now answer my question greaseball. One more time, give me a radical idea from the Reps that even comes close to the Dems radical ideas other than Abortion..............waiting. 

Read the 90+ inducements and get back to me :lol:  Are you really this dumb…… :lmao: