Check your account email address ×

'I can't go': Trump blows up on prosecutors for keeping him from attending PGA event in Scotland

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Good Morning Jimmy :news: Late start today?

download.jpeg-1.jpg

I've seen you post this a few times. For clarification sake, who's who?

:lol:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Yeah he likes to post it…I guess he finally got someone to notice and comment.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you just trying to get along or actually speaking your mind here? 

Oh so this is the new talking  point for you and The Moderator….how cute.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Jimmy is the Sheepdog protecting his sheep :roflcrying: I thought it was obvious :ashamed:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh so this is the talking  point for you and The Moderator….how cute.

just an observation, as you posted the comment a while back. 

HSR can fight his own battles and I've been in thunderdome with Bontz on more than one occasion.  

what made you decide to chime in on it? 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

But then you wouldn't get the attention you're looking for.  Don't like it when I call out your idiocy - put me on ignore.

I don’t come here for attention. That seems to be the popular thing here with members like you it’s a sort of a mental confirmation that your existence requires. You felt the need to come into a thread I started and cry like a baby about…not the topic but how many posts I put up on someone who makes himself a current event every day.

But yeah it’s me. 

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no response? 

you're a grown fucking adult and former administrator.  if you don't like reading someone's posts or interacting with them, you know the damn drill.  you also have the option of not opening their fucking threads and ignoring their posts if you don't put them on ignore.  are all these threads and posters you dislike upsetting your menstrual cycle?  do you see M/C, S/R or any of the other libs on here crying about Biden posts? 

you're better and can be above this shit... I know it because I've seen it. 

(sound of door slamming)

:slapping:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no response? 

you're a grown fucking adult and former administrator.  if you don't like reading someone's posts or interacting with them, you know the damn drill.  you also have the option of not opening their fucking threads and ignoring their posts if you don't put them on ignore.  are all these threads and posters you dislike upsetting your menstrual cycle?  do you see M/C, S/R or any of the other libs on here crying about Biden posts? 

you're better and can be above this shit... I know it because I've seen it. 

(sound of door slamming)

are you just trying to get along or actually speaking your mind here? 

OIP.jpeg-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t come here for attention. That seems to be the popular thing here with members like you it’s a sort of a mental confirmation that your existence requires. You felt the need to come into a thread I started and cry like a baby about…not the topic but how many posts I put up on someone who makes himself a current event every day.

But yeah it’s me. 

I wasn't replying to you if you actually look .. I was replying to someone else who was laughing at the idiocy of it being only Monday and already seeing Trump threads.  Nice try though at trying to tell yourself you're not here for attention.  Trolling 101 says otherwise :lol2:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He said he can’t go…did you read that?  He’s using the excuse of the case or cases.

He can go anywhere unfortunately.

Honestly, how do you continue to out-stupid yourself day after day? Its actually impressive in a sad pathetic sort of way.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Honestly, how do you continue to out-stupid yourself day after day? Its actually impressive in a sad pathetic sort of way.

Going through life telling people that will not help you. But yeah Bontz like you…..lmao

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Going through life telling people that will not help you. But yeah Bontz like you…..lmao

Well you're right about one thing. You will be stupid whether anyone tells you are or not.  :bc:

• Haha 3

just an observation, as you posted the comment a while back. 

HSR can fight his own battles and I've been in thunderdome with Bontz on more than one occasion.  

what made you decide to chime in on it? 

I simply made the comment about trying to get along with Woolie and Moe which apparently set a certain somebody’s ass to full hurt.🤷🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I simply made the comment about trying to get along with Woolie and Moe which apparently set a certain somebody’s ass to full hurt.🤷🏻

I was asking why you chimed in on this thread which didn't involve Woolie or Schmoe and decided to involve me in your comment.   

Screenshot_20230828-140517.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah, you’ve done it now. :lol: 

• Haha 2