Check your account email address ×

'I can't go': Trump blows up on prosecutors for keeping him from attending PGA event in Scotland

More lies….

'I can't go': Trump blows up on prosecutors for keeping him from attending PGA event in Scotland

On Sunday afternoon Donald Trump pitched a fit that his legal problems are keeping him from attending a golf tournament being held at his golf course in Aberdeen, Scotland. 

Taking to his Truth Social account, the former president claimed "I can't go" and blamed it on the "Crazed Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists" who are ruining his golf enjoyment. 

According to the former president who is facing four separate indictments and a handful of civil lawsuits, "I have the Staysure Senior PGA Championship in Aberdeen, Scotland, on my great course, and I can’t go. I have to stay around and fight off the Crazed Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists." 

He then added, "I wouldn’t want to be in Europe and watch this COUNTRY DESTROYING Scum work their disgusting and illegal 'magic' on unsuspecting Republican 'leaders' who just don’t think it is appropriate to Fight Fire With Fire. BUT WE WILL WIN. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

He doesn't have a travel restriction imposed on him at this point. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

"Crazed Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists"

Sounds quite accurate.  :bc:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He never said he did in the story.

Do you actually read what you post first?

He said he can’t go…did you read that?  He’s using the excuse of the case or cases.

He can go anywhere unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He said he can’t go…did you read that?  He’s using the excuse of the case or cases.

So which part is so upsetting to you?

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Monday and it's off to the races with Trump threads already

Shit ... are there any off days when it comes to Trump threads?  It's just another day that ends in "Y" ... that's all it takes.

DERP ... "But he's a current event every day!!"  DERP!!

• Like 2

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe he means he cant go relax and enjoy Golf because he needs to prepare for the cases and defend His freedom ....ever think of that you fucking moron ? 

:smack:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Shit ... are there any off days when it comes to Trump threads?  It's just another day that ends in "Y" ... that's all it takes.

DERP ... "But he's a current event every day!!"  DERP!!

It’s a current event and if you dont like it don’t post here or reply to my fuckin threads.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It’s a current event and if you dont like it don’t post here or reply to my fuckin threads.

But then you wouldn't get the attention you're looking for.  Don't like it when I call out your idiocy - put me on ignore.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

But then you wouldn't get the attention you're looking for.  Don't like it when I call out your idiocy - put me on ignore.

stop being a cunt and ignore him and anyone else who upsets the delicate flower between your legs.... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

stop being a cunt and ignore him and anyone else who upsets the delicate flower between your legs.... 

Exactly :lol: the hypocrisy is waist deep :roflcrying:

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He never said he did in the story.

Do you actually read what you post first?

He has his own plane. He could be there and back in couple days.

America will be fine without him for that period.

Did he take drama lessons from our Dope, the drama teacher?

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I guess I touched a nerve based on the site hemorrhoids showing up in this thread :lol2: 

no response? 

you're a grown fucking adult and former administrator.  if you don't like reading someone's posts or interacting with them, you know the damn drill.  you also have the option of not opening their fucking threads and ignoring their posts if you don't put them on ignore.  are all these threads and posters you dislike upsetting your menstrual cycle?  do you see M/C, S/R or any of the other libs on here crying about Biden posts? 

you're better and can be above this shit... I know it because I've seen it. 

(sound of door slamming)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no response? 

you're a grown fucking adult and former administrator.  if you don't like reading someone's posts or interacting with them, you know the damn drill.  you also have the option of not opening their fucking threads and ignoring their posts if you don't put them on ignore.  are all these threads and posters you dislike upsetting your menstrual cycle?  do you see M/C, S/R or any of the other libs on here crying about Biden posts? 

you're better and can be above this shit... I know it because I've seen it. 

(sound of door slamming)

:bc:

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

Exactly :lol: the hypocrisy is waist deep :roflcrying:

Hypocrisy, no self awareness….ect….you two have it all in spades.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You'll be saying this up until they bury your sorry ass

• Haha 2