Check your account email address ×

'I can't go': Trump blows up on prosecutors for keeping him from attending PGA event in Scotland

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He's not my boy.  But I will stand up for anyone, including you if someone breaks the rules.

Promoting breaking the rules is being an asshole, plain and simple....

Well, you can claim he's not your boy ... but many would disagree with that.  Not your problem though - you can't help it that he's a whiny, gash bleeder.  Claiming someone shared someone else's name to be broadcast on this site, and didn't, is also being an asshole, plain and simple.

• Like 2

Just now, Bontz said:

Well, you can claim he's not your boy ... but many would disagree with that.  Not your problem though - you can't help it that he's a whiny, gash bleeder.  Claiming someone shared someone else's name to be broadcast on this site, and didn't, is also being an asshole, plain and simple.

He can be a whiny ass cunt all he wants as long as he doesn't break the rules.  You're doing a pretty good job with it, too. Keep after it and I'll let you know which one wins at the end of the week!

• Haha 5

Just now, ckf said:

He can be a whiny ass cunt all he wants as long as he doesn't break the rules.  You're doing a pretty good job with it, too. Keep after it and I'll let you know which one wins at the end of the week!

So his claims that I shared his name to Woolie, but didn't ... that gets a pass it looks like.  I get it :thumb:

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh so this is the new talking  point for you and The Moderator….how cute.

That’s cunt2cunt trying to get an in to become apart of the admin 😂😂

i bet he has even sent emails saying he would volunteer for the role 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So his claims that I shared his name to Woolie, but didn't ... that gets a pass it looks like.  I get it :thumb:

Of course you did, 100% guaranteed. You look as innocent as the faggot with the hammer in Pelosi's apartment unless of course you're accusing Woolie of going full Zoso and researching my name to bring it here? I don't think he's that obsessed but he could be?

It's sorta like you using Deephavens first name when you joined team Badger. That wasn't commonly used until you gave it to him.

How about your cute nickname for Zambroski?  He wants his name left off the internet but you make a play off his real name to be edgy.

The gun is still smoking in your hand 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ok, lmk when I get close to 66,000 posts pal.  :roflcrying:

Will do and at least I vary my posts….memes, sled pictures, Super 70’s Sports…yours are all just the same old tired shit…bravo!😉

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

That’s cunt2cunt trying to get an in to become apart of the admin 😂😂

i bet he has even sent emails saying he would volunteer for the role 

you couldn't be more wrong and @ckf can attest to that 

but if I was... Canadians are the first to go!  :roflcrying:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Will do and at least I vary my posts….memes, sled pictures, Super 70’s Sports…yours are all just the same old tired shit…bravo!😉

wrong-drumpf.gif

this is certainly interesting though, as we used to get along so well before you knuckled under to the bullies, tucked your tail and started complying.  

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Of course you did, 100% guaranteed. You look as innocent as the faggot with the hammer in Pelosi's apartment unless of course you're accusing Woolie of going full Zoso and researching my name to bring it here? I don't think he's that obsessed but he could be?

It's sorta like you using Deephavens first name when you joined team Badger. That wasn't commonly used until you gave it to him.

How about your cute nickname for Zambroski?  He wants his name left off the internet but you make a play off his real name to be edgy.

Guaranteed??  Holy fuck - do you even know what that word means?  I GUARANTEE you, you don't - because if you did you wouldn't have made that comment.  Fucking moron, I swear.

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

IMG_1781.jpeg.881d62aed2dc8126f1b95f359bd0b481.jpeg

• Haha 3

And Karen is one more post closer to that magical 66K+ post count ... attagirl!!!  I give her until about the end of day, Wednesday, November 6, 2024 to accomplish that (probably sooner).  

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And Karen is one more post closer to that magical 66K+ post count ... attagirl!!!  I give her until about the end of day, Wednesday, November 6, 2024 to accomplish that (probably sooner).  

with all the juicy TDS stuff coming... very excited

I'll be certain to tag you in every last one of them... bud :thumbsup: 

Seems the judge will have none of Trumps cry babying……

Judge Chutkan at Trump election case hearing: “Setting a trial date does not depend and should not depend on the defendant’s personal and professional obligations. Mr Trump, like any defendant, will have to make the trial date work regardless of his schedule.” 

Chutkan: Trump like any defendant will have to make the trial date work regardless of his schedule. If this case involved a profesional athlete for example, it would be inappropriate to set a trial date based on her game schedule

46 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You’re still fucking whining about that?  :lol: 

Speaking of bloody gashes - shove a pad up that fucker and STFU :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Guaranteed??  Holy fuck - do you even know what that word means?  I GUARANTEE you, you don't - because if you did you wouldn't have made that comment.  Fucking moron, I swear.

Did you get stuck on the fifth word? Yes I know what it means. You're not denying that you shared Deephavens name on here so Badger could use it repeatedly? If DH shared his name here I've never seen it. Again not cool and against site rules.Do you not think anyone here is smart enough to figure out Z's name from your cute nickname you gave him like you like to give everyone? Again not cool at all. Why the fuck do we use screen names when you're around?  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

awww, looks like I lost another liker and subscriber to the opposing team... darn it.

that was a special post, just for you Flower.   should I add a poll to it for you to whine about?  then you can round yourself up an attack pussy... I mean posse! 

whaaaah, you post too much 

whaaaah, you post too many TDS threads 

whaaaah, you posted a poll 

Whaaaah... who's the Karen again Flower? 

:roflcrying:

Calm down, you sound mad.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

He's not my boy.  But I will stand up for anyone, including you if someone breaks the rules.

Promoting breaking the rules is being an asshole, plain and simple....

What rules are there about names?  I don't see any.  I see careers. family members, nothing about names.  I didn't break any rules, that the oligarch and his sidekick Big Bird didn't break before I went there.

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

Of course you did, 100% guaranteed. You look as innocent as the faggot with the hammer in Pelosi's apartment unless of course you're accusing Woolie of going full Zoso and researching my name to bring it here? I don't think he's that obsessed but he could be?G

:lol:  You stupid douchebag.  Can we just clear this up now?  Putting your name out there was low rent, certainly.  But you personify low rent behavior, so you want to make the kinds of comments you've made to me, I'll throw them back in your face every time.  Deal with it.  No rules about names in your guidelines either Beavis.  I went on CKFs friends list, and searched out dorks named Steve. Took about 23 seconds.  So no, Bontz had nothing to do it.  Nice mullet btw.  :thumbsup: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I went on CKFs friends list, and searched out

Even though your admitting going full Zoso you slipped up:lol:

There's only one problem with your story.You claimed to be looking for "Steve's", if you found my name on Facebook, it's not  "Steve" as you just claimed and you didn't spell it how it is spelled on Facebook when you posted it here either. So you just :owned: yourself and IMHO proved that Bontz just shared my last name and you added the name I go by on here. Nice work councillor. 

31 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wonder if someone will be honest and post they had crow for dinner today :lol:

LOL .. how does it taste, you fucking clown? :lol:

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did you get stuck on the fifth word? Yes I know what it means. You're not denying that you shared Deephavens name on here so Badger could use it repeatedly? If DH shared his name here I've never seen it. Again not cool and against site rules.Do you not think anyone here is smart enough to figure out Z's name from your cute nickname you gave him like you like to give everyone? Again not cool at all. Why the fuck do we use screen names when you're around?  

You sure are fitting that Drama Queen dress to its fullest extent!! :lol:  First of all, if DH had an issue with me using his name he would have said something ... he didn't.  And he & I have used our first names over the years as we've met each other in person.  So, why don't you let him call me out if he didn't want it used instead of using it as some "rule" that fits your narrative?  As far as Zambroski goes ... never did I use his name, and the nickname I used for him was a combination of ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMBROSKI and the one you're thinking of ... which is just that, a nickname.  Leave it to you to make a scene out of nothing.  Nice drawing attention to him by the way, you jagoff.  

Seeing Woolie confirmed how easy it was to find it, how does it feel to know you were WRONG, with the thinking that I gave him your name?   Yeah, it's really hard to distinguish between Stephen and Steve ... wow, you're not just a drama queen - you're just plain fucking dumb.

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re still fucking whining about that?  :lol: 

Speaking of bloody gashes - shove a pad up that fucker and STFU :thumbsup:

Zip it dummy and let the drama play out :lol:

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What rules are there about names?  I don't see any.  I see careers. family members, nothing about names.  I didn't break any rules, that the oligarch and his sidekick Big Bird didn't break before I went there.

Unwritten rule from when OT outed Frankie. Do we need to add it to the guidelines just for you? 

We could always go the other way if you him think that it's OK? Do you want your name here for Google to index?

Grow the fuck up!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Even though your admitting go full Zoso you slipped up:lol:

There's only one problem with your story.You claimed to be looking for "Steve's", if you found my name on Facebook, it's not  "Steve" as you just claimed and you didn't spell it how it is spelled on Facebook when you posted it here either. So you just :owned: yourself and IMHO proved that Bontz just shared my last name and you added the name I go by on here. Nice work councillor. 

Are you for real?  Steve Stephen whatever.  Just telling you how I found it.  Call me whatever you want, but quit thinking Bontz had anything to do with it.    I must say, Canada does seem to produce more than their fair share of irrational obsessed assholes per capita than the US.  :lol: Move on with your life and obsess over someone else.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Unwritten rule from when OT outed Frankie. Do we need to add it to the guidelines just for you? 

We could always go the other way if you him think that it's OK? Do you want your name here for Google to index?

Grow the fuck up!

Unwritten?  Really now.  I don't care what you do.  I'm just telling you they're not listed in the "guidelines".  One would think....that perhaps for some future member it would be helpful to specifically state that.  My names been googled plenty over the years from these forums trust me.  :lol: 

• Haha 1