Check your account email address ×

'I can't go': Trump blows up on prosecutors for keeping him from attending PGA event in Scotland

So if Crnr2Crnr had zero class and posted Bontz's real name here I wouldn't be a suspect of sharing that info at all. Facebook is the culprit :lol: You guys crack me up. 3 days vacation and that's the best conspiracy theory you two guys could come up with to sell on here:lmao: I'm sure everyone buys it, solid theory and all. 

"Let's create an alternative to the blatantly obvious, our side will jump on board, I'll toss my hat in the air for back up" :lmao:

Brilliant!!!!!

1 hour ago, ckf said:

He can be a whiny ass cunt all he wants as long as he doesn't break the rules.  You're doing a pretty good job with it, too. Keep after it and I'll let you know which one wins at the end of the week!

more math, again?

fucking hell...

2v1ifg.gif

41 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL .. how does it taste, you fucking clown? :lol:

You sure are fitting that Drama Queen dress to its fullest extent!! :lol:  First of all, if DH had an issue with me using his name he would have said something ... he didn't.  And he & I have used our first names over the years as we've met each other in person.  So, why don't you let him call me out if he didn't want it used instead of using it as some "rule" that fits your narrative?  As far as Zambroski goes ... never did I use his name, and the nickname I used for him was a combination of ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMBROSKI and the one you're thinking of ... which is just that, a nickname.  Leave it to you to make a scene out of nothing.  Nice drawing attention to him by the way, you jagoff.  

Seeing Woolie confirmed how easy it was to find it, how does it feel to know you were WRONG, with the thinking that I gave him your name?   Yeah, it's really hard to distinguish between Stephen and Steve ... wow, you're not just a drama queen - you're just plain fucking dumb.

as tempting as it is to text or call @Zambroski about this cat fight...

see what I just did there?  :roflcrying:

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

more math, again?

fucking hell...

2v1ifg.gif

as tempting as it is to text or call @Zambroski about this cat fight...

see what I just did there?  :roflcrying:

You try way way to hard Dude...

How many times did Zam tell you to stop mentioning him here? :lmao:

77399B3A-5A27-4085-BD62-BAFAABB8FB53.jpeg

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HSR said:

So if Crnr2Crnr had zero class and posted Bontz's real name here I wouldn't be a suspect of sharing that info at all. Facebook is the culprit :lol: You guys crack me up. 3 days vacation and that's the best conspiracy theory you two guys could come up with to sell on here:lmao: I'm sure everyone buys it, solid theory and all. 

"Let's create an alternative to the blatantly obvious, our side will jump on board, I'll toss my hat in the air for back up" :lmao:

Brilliant!!!!!

As Mr. Hand said ... "What are you people, on dope?"  You have smoked one too many bowls, to live in the alternative reality you're in.

image.png.7b7f25489fd5f6834f2fcf1b69db189b.png

PS - Karen wouldn't need to come to you to get my name.  He knows it .... FROM FACEBOOK!!!

Edited by Bontz
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hold on, we're texting right now and he just called you Lyle?

On 10/8/2022 at 9:08 AM, Zambroski said:

Stop doing this!  l'm nextdoor if you want to converse.  

And we did!  Did here too!  

Huh?  :lol: This place is run by a couple of emotional, lying pot heads.  Retards.  :lol: 

:thumb:

54 minutes ago, HSR said:

Brilliant!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, HSR said:

Brilliant!!!!!

I know his real name... but I'm not a cunt.

What in the sweet fuck?!?!  Looks like this place has another “needle mover”!     :lolz:

Pot headed retard. And how has nobody ground MC into pet food yet?

I’m not interested in any more free rental space.  Thanks.

• Haha 4

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What in the sweet fuck?!?!  Looks like this place has another “needle mover”!     :lolz:

Pot headed retard. And how has nobody ground MC into pet food yet?

I’m not interested in any more free rental space.  Thanks.

Your Boy Karen cant help but mention you from time to time. 

Stop by and kick MC and Snowdouche in the cunt more at least will ya? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I'm not his boy, and he owes me $ too... the pit coat and croc wearing man whore 

:roflcrying:

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

What's for dinner thread ..... 

Drama Queen:  "Crow - it's actually not that bad!"

you trying to steal my material? 

@EvilBird got mad at me when I posted that after Trump spoiled the red wave during mid terms.

thief... 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

No you’re cunt2cunt 😂😂

well, to his credit Flowers came up with that. right @Bontz

the rest of you are unoriginal and copycats... right ToeSlow?

Okay, I've gotta eat now. See you lame douche nozzles in the morning.  With any luck TRUMP will do something dumb (again) piss off a judge and get tossed in the pokey.  :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

well, to his credit Flowers came up with that. right @Bontz

the rest of you are unoriginal and copycats... right ToeSlow?

Okay, I've gotta eat now. See you lame douche nozzles in the morning.  With any luck TRUMP will do something dumb (again) piss off a judge and get tossed in the pokey.  :lmao:

Won’t matter, you dingle balls will make something up 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t come here for attention. That seems to be the popular thing here with members like you it’s a sort of a mental confirmation that your existence requires. You felt the need to come into a thread I started and cry like a baby about…not the topic but how many posts I put up on someone who makes himself a current event every day.

But yeah it’s me. 

you-lie.jpg

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Zambroski is a big pussy even he knows that. Your worse for posting his old replies like a 12 year old in love.

Seriously this place has taken on a teen girl mentality.

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Zambroski is a big pussy even he knows that. Your worse for posting his old replies like a 12 year old in love.

*you're

D42857DD-2F25-45C1-A7FF-98E1EDB41CB9.jpeg

14 hours ago, toslow said:

No you’re cunt2cunt 😂😂

Full disclosure - I'm not sure who came up with that one, specifically, but I will take full credit for coining the karen2karen nickname :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Full disclosure - I'm not sure who came up with that one, specifically, but I will take full credit for coining the karen2karen nickname :lol:

Addicted2attention

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Re-read your post and all your recent posts for that matter

• Like 1