Check your account email address ×

Wow ...It just may happen. Vivek may be VP...the ultimate unstoppable ticket

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

See you just did it again. 

Let’s start from the beginning:

Hangry is not a new word! 🤣 That’s what I’ve been talking about while you ramble on like you have a mouth full of jello blurting shit 

We should call him Glen…..😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok tubby.

You're not? I can't remember what thread it was in where someone said they saw your picture.

Just now, Steve753 said:

You're not? I can't remember what thread it was in where someone said they saw your picture.

That was just big bird running his mouth.  No I am not fat.  But I’m not a skinny dweeb with a flaccid body mass either.  Are you? :lol: This conversation is veering into stupid territory now

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That was just big bird running his mouth.  No I am not fat.  But I’m not a skinny dweeb with a flaccid body mass either.  Are you? :lol: This conversation is veering into stupid territory now

If you were worried about a convo veering into stupid territory, you would've saved us from that embarrassing beating you took the other  day before you got your vacation.

Holy fuck that was painful.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Who better then Trump to post in all caps. It's perfect for him and his character flaws

In MAGA reality, they see that as winning. 

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, SSFB said:

Captain Caps Lock.

F22u40Ua4AATB5G.jpg:large

awww darn, you beat me to it.

:sad:

is there anyone on here who even posts like this?  is he a 12 year old girl?  goodness...

I think he might have TDS?

:dunno:

Screenshot_20230829-101230.png

Screenshot_20230829-101252.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And you wonder why some conservatives don’t like him. Deleted and destroyed all the evidence - wtf. 

Fox News Poll: Majority think Trump did something illegal, yet say investigations politically motivated

Fifty-three percent believe Trump did something illegal when it comes to efforts to change the 2020 election results, including most Democrats (90%) and 6 in 10 independents (62%). About one in 10 Republicans think the former president did something illegal (13%).

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-majority-thinks-trump-something-illegal-yet-say-investigations-politically-motivated

I bet that made Donny crabby...

On 8/28/2023 at 12:35 PM, Steve753 said:

If you were worried about a convo veering into stupid territory, you would've saved us from that embarrassing beating you took the other  day before you got your vacation.

Holy fuck that was painful.

Painful?  For who, you?   I think it was hilarious to backread HSR crying like a bitch for 15 pages and five days. He shouldn’t break his own rules if he doesn’t want them, showed back up his ass.  I went on a boat ride for a couple days and got some fresh air. 😂 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I went on a boat ride for a couple days and got some fresh air....

Yet you backread.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Painful?  For who, you?   I think it was hilarious to backread.

In other words your hissy fit continued and your fresh air did nothing. 

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yet you backread.

In other words your hissy fit continued and your fresh air did nothing. 

Oh fuck yeah it’s entertainment to me. :lol: 

Grown ass man wants to be a moderator of a website and puff his chest out like it means something. I think it’s fucking hilarious.  What’s even more hilarious how some of you guys react if I even dare mention something like going on vacation, or maybe post a picture of what I did on the weekend.  Meanwhile, we get to look at what you made for dinner every fucking night of the week….just riveting!   A couple of you guys come off as really bitter.  :lol: 

• Like 3

On 8/26/2023 at 1:22 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You don't like the Indian..

Who would be a better VP... Sure he has distant ties to Soros but I'm over that

IMO he's basically an actor spitting out the right soundbites to get people moist. He comes off very fake to me  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck yeah it’s entertainment to me. :lol: 

Grown ass man wants to be a moderator of a website and puff his chest out like it means something. I think it’s fucking hilarious.  What’s even more hilarious how some of you guys react if I even dare mention something like going on vacation, or maybe post a picture of what I did on the weekend.  Meanwhile, we get to look at what you made for dinner every fucking night of the week….just riveting!   A couple of you guys come off as really bitter.  :lol: 

That why we call him the Hall Monitor.  Bart Simpson let it go to his head too.:lol: