Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

On cue! The forum poster boy who steps in to every thread. Get a life you fucked up kROMMER cum swallower!

who started this thread driveway gravel liberator?

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/59690-new-cat-big-bore/

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@krom when Dynotech posts the shootout hp #'s are the sleds out of break-in mode?  

just going back to T's last 800 build post here after reading the AI 858 article and subsequent 'speculative' comments... I seem to recall 152-156ish being a consistent hp rating on the dyno for the 800, so + 11% and I think some people are being a bit out there with there Hopeful Power #'s    

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/41259-hhmmmmwonder-what-we-will-find-this-time/

Despite that thread, and the fact he's never even seen a dyno, Jimwit knows for a fact they always dyno from 155 to 167 hp.  and most of them make between those numbers

Edited by krom

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You love to protect the retards :lol:

Glad ur a mod so this place remains funny I guess .  :dunno:

Did I hear a queef from somewhere in Bumfuck Canada…it was faint but I heard something.🤔😉😂

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2023 at 8:18 AM, mnstang said:

Gunner Arlo did a podcast and said the same thing  

I had heard it probably a week before Gunner said anything on his podcast.  Was going to post something here, but figured I bet not and it really didn't matter for me anyway.

23 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Yea I didn’t get one from the race dept so I have to spend 17k on a sled that used to be thousands less with better shocks because all the guys who don’t use 1/2 the stroke of IFPs think they need an RXC now.

Kloety basically said in our email conversation they were trying to get more for the race dept but they had to go to oversold consumer sleds instead.

No worries, they'll make sure to put mirrors on it to never use too.  Maybe those stupid light things too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I had heard it probably a week before Gunner said anything on his podcast.  Was going to post something here, but figured I bet not and it really didn't matter for me anyway.

No worries, they'll make sure to put mirrors on it to never use too.  Maybe those stupid light things too.

That can't be, jimwit said that your contact, Gunner, @Palu49, and I are lying and made it all up

• Like 2

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

HEY FUCKERZ!!!!   :stop:

don't turn this into the fucking CE forum dumpster fire @ACE has going... 

this is a got damn HCS thread! 

for HARDCORE SLEDDERS ... and @ZR6000RR

:nhl_checking:   

Agree im done,  just had to show Jimwit how dumb he is ASSuming shit in the interwebs 

:lol:

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

ASSume much? More likely they know more than a guy who quotes himself. I bet you gave yourself your nickname as well.

Edited by EvilBird

13 minutes ago, krom said:

Despite that thread, and the fact he's never even seen a dyno, Jimwit knows for a fact they always dyno from 155 to 167 hp.  and most of them make between those numbers

Why would I see a dyno? Could care less. I trail ride. Just giving facts instead of rumors you would post ad fact. Mop bucket? I own you!