Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not quite apples to apples. Cat has very limited floor models. Shit! My dealer is sold out of everything but a couple of used sleds. Key in the KROMMER to call me a fiber. He is such a tool in my rants. Cant wait to get off of hardcore and in to brand where bashing is not allowed. Get to the important shit. Not arguing about who has the most HP. That shot means zero to me.

Not having dealer inventory is a really bad business plan. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

If all you are after is to drain the oil its literally 5 min to use my little pump and suck it out and refill. 

The drain plugs caused plenty of problems on Pro Ride and IQ chassis when the case threads strip or idiots cross thread them. Seen a fair share of those. 

I always pull the chain case cover at the beginning of the year. The belly panel isnt even worth talking about its 4 quick fasteners and a screw. The caliper is 2 bolts, rotor is one. Battery few bolts. The biggest pain in the dick of the whole job is reinstalling the muffler springs. Which if you ever pull the chain cover on a IQ or Pro Ride you're doing the same thing. 
Basic job like I said. :read:

That said it all right there. The fact you use a pump tells me your a moron. A pump doesn’t remove all the oil or metal bits from the case. Besides that, the chain blocks the 90% of the access into the case. Second, problems with the drain plug? Try using the correct size Allen wrench. Not difficult, also, change the oil more than once every few years and the plug won’t be seized. A drain plug makes the whole task so quick and easy and you are defending Polaris for making it way more time consuming and difficult.  It’s hilarious you have to also remove the battery. Fucking Nancy boy too weak and lazy to pull over the sled. 

You’re basically stupid, like I said. :read:

On 9/14/2023 at 9:16 AM, ZR6000RR said:

I do my chaincase every year. Have not touched the power valves since my 2006 Firecat. As long as they move freely, I probably never will. It even states in the manual, it is not required. Looking forward to not having to change the chain case oil. I get pretty nervous when retorquing the bolts to 12 ft lbs.

You really are a lying piece of shit, aren't you..  How can you be so stupid, as to say something like that, when it is so easy to prove you are lying?????

Page 29 of the 2023 owners manual:

image.png.2ccc157ad47c4a1a64ad943b2633e7bf.png.02c948a4d4426113a872f986db8f5daf.png

47 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not quite apples to apples. Cat has very limited floor models. Shit! My dealer is sold out of everything but a couple of used sleds. Key in the KROMMER to call me a fiber. He is such a tool in my rants. Cant wait to get off of hardcore and in to brand where bashing is not allowed. Get to the important shit. Not arguing about who has the most HP. That shot means zero to me.

I'd never call you a fibber, it is a fact that you are a lying piece of shit, proof in the bold above.

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Look it up! Almost every poop dealer has 2023 stock. Bad idea. 

Poo outsells AC 3 to 1 now.  and doo outsells AC 5 to 1.  Guess which brands have stock in their dealer show rooms, and which don't..

The fact is that AC sold more sleds, had more dealers, and was very close to poo in market share when dealers stocked sleds.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, krom said:

You really are a lying piece of shit, aren't you..  How can you be so stupid, as to say something like that, when it is so easy to prove you are lying?????

Page 29 of the 2023 owners manual:

image.png.2ccc157ad47c4a1a64ad943b2633e7bf.png.02c948a4d4426113a872f986db8f5daf.png

I'd never call you a fibber, it is a fact that you are a lying piece of shit, proof in the bold above.

Poo outsells AC 3 to 1 now.  and doo outsells AC 5 to 1.  Guess which brands have stock in their dealer show rooms, and which don't..

The fact is that AC sold more sleds, had more dealers, and was very close to poo in market share when dealers stocked sleds.

On cue! Adjust as necessary. I have not had to. I check the cable lengths and make sure valve move freely and smoothly. Fuck you and the mop bucket you rode in on, you useless pile of human flesh!

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Ford had a 2 safety recalls on Broncos, one for female end of seat belts that were difficult to latch because the arm was a little short and one for a backup camera that wouldn't work properly. 

My Tundra has a recall for potential fuel leak due to line rubbing. No fix yet, I just keep driving it

17 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

You put me in my place. 

Your damn right, it shut your mouth for an entire day and that lame ass reply was all you could come up with? You were better off taking the L and not replying at all.

Sometimes I have trouble remembering what people say too...sometimes I just can't recall  :lol:

Edited by stinkipinki

2 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Your damn right, it shut your mouth for an entire day and that lame ass reply was all you could come up with? You were better off taking the L and not replying at all.

I have better things to do with my day than sitting here on some forum of BS, apparently not you dumbass. Back out to the boat for some big numbers in the cool air. May stop in again tomorrow

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

I have better things to do with my day than sitting here on some forum of BS, apparently not you dumbass. Back out to the boat for some big numbers in the cool air. May stop in again tomorrow

I forgot about my comment until you replied and marked my notification bell.
So apparently you don't have better things to do.

Quit the bitching you sound like a woman, and take your L like a man.

Edited by stinkipinki

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

On cue! Adjust as necessary. I have not had to. I check the cable lengths and make sure valve move freely and smoothly. Fuck you and the mop bucket you rode in on, you useless pile of human flesh!

You lied and claimed " It even states in the manual, it is not required."
I posted the page from the 2023 owners manual that states you are a lying piece of shit. 

Not sure why your panties are so bunched up.  If you weren't always lying on here, and everyplace else you post, no one would have to point out you are a lying piece of shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As much as it absolutely devastates me to find corroborating evidence of our favorite pathological liar's claims, my preferred dealer has 18 MY 2023 Polaris sleds in stock. This is a large volume multi-brand dealer fwiw.

850 (7), Boost (4), 650 (2), V4 (4), 550 (1)

https://www.nelsonsspeedshop.com/

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, krom said:

You lied and claimed " It even states in the manual, it is not required."
I posted the page from the 2023 owners manual that states you are a lying piece of shit. 

Not sure why your panties are so bunched up.  If you weren't always lying on here, and everyplace else you post, no one would have to point out you are a lying piece of shit.

Because I am trying to give you a heart attack. Dumb fuck! It does not say cleaning required. Just the normal maintenance required with cables. Jump in your mo bucket and go fuck yourself. No one else will.

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, AK440 said:

That said it all right there. The fact you use a pump tells me your a moron. A pump doesn’t remove all the oil or metal bits from the case. Besides that, the chain blocks the 90% of the access into the case. Second, problems with the drain plug? Try using the correct size Allen wrench. Not difficult, also, change the oil more than once every few years and the plug won’t be seized. A drain plug makes the whole task so quick and easy and you are defending Polaris for making it way more time consuming and difficult.  It’s hilarious you have to also remove the battery. Fucking Nancy boy too weak and lazy to pull over the sled. 

You’re basically stupid, like I said. :read:

What part of I pull the chaincase cover at the beginning of the year every year dont you get dummy ? :lol:

And you dont get all the metal bits out either with a drain plug. 

Besides it was not the Allen head that would strip. Look it up, plenty of threads on it, they were known for threads stripping even at proper torque. That was a bigger failure from Polaris than not adding a drain plug IMO. :thumb:

1 minute ago, Premium said:

As much as it absolutely devastates me to find corroborating evidence of our favorite pathological liar's claims, my preferred dealer has 18 MY 2023 Polaris sleds in stock. This is a large volume multi-brand dealer fwiw.

850 (7), Boost (4), 650 (2), V4 (4), 550 (1)

https://www.nelsonsspeedshop.com/

Well fuckin aye! Told you so. They are all over the place. No lie here. Just that waste of human flesh, kROMMER yapping like a dog being beaten.

Wait - so a dealer having '23 models left over is a big deal?  When did this change?  FFS - my old Cat dealer had late 90's model leftovers in his shed when I bought my '03 Firecat and my '07 F8.  Of course that may have contributed to why they are no longer a Cat dealer also.

Jim - these 2 Polaris dealers you supposedly visited?  Did you ask them when those '23 models showed up?  As in, did they show up late in the season?  I know the 4-stroke sleds were very late, and even the VR1 that I picked up didn't come in until the very end of February.

Back to the 858 ... I would love to see the pricing on it.  Not for me, but for my buddy who's anxious to trade in his Riot for the new chassis/big bore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Wait - so a dealer having '23 models left over is a big deal?  When did this change?  FFS - my old Cat dealer had late 90's model leftovers in his shed when I bought my '03 Firecat and my '07 F8.  Of course that may have contributed to why they are no longer a Cat dealer also.

Jim - these 2 Polaris dealers you supposedly visited?  Did you ask them when those '23 models showed up?  As in, did they show up late in the season?  I know the 4-stroke sleds were very late, and even the VR1 that I picked up didn't come in until the very end of February.

Back to the 858 ... I would love to see the pricing on it.  Not for me, but for my buddy who's anxious to trade in his Riot for the new chassis/big bore.

Come Mid February we will. Not for me as I will never go big bore. 

Reason carry over inventory is not good as the dealers are paying interest on those sleds cutting into there margins every month, causing less 24 model purchases.

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Come Mid February we will. Not for me as I will never go big bore. 

Reason carry over inventory is not good as the dealers are paying interest on those sleds cutting into there margins every month, causing less 24 model purchases.

Since when is this a new concept?  And since when is it a major concern when the inventory is so low?  You said there were 7 models ... a whopping SEVEN ... combined at 2 dealerships.  They could sell those sleds in a day.  Having holdover inventory, especially at mega dealerships, is a big nothing burger.  And I would say that for any brand ... Cat, Doo, Poo, or Yami.  Your green glasses are getting in the way of logical thinking.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Leftovers are typically not a big deal at all if you sell a ton of sleds in season, which Polaris does.

Excess inventory absolutely helped the demise of Cat during the Procross years because they weren't selling them in season, to your point.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Since when is this a new concept?  And since when is it a major concern when the inventory is so low?  You said there were 7 models ... a whopping SEVEN ... combined at 2 dealerships.  They could sell those sleds in a day.  Having holdover inventory, especially at mega dealerships, is a big nothing burger.  And I would say that for any brand ... Cat, Doo, Poo, or Yami.  Your green glasses are getting in the way of logical thinking.

I believe they cannot sell the Boost until the fix comes in for the ridiculous P-22 clutch. No bolt on earth is going to fix the piss poor design of that clutch.

7 minutes ago, Premium said:

Leftovers are typically not a big deal at all if you sell a ton of sleds in season, which Polaris does.

Excess inventory absolutely helped the demise of Cat during the Procross years because they weren't selling them in season, to your point.

what really hurt Cat was sticking dealers with a bunch of sleds people didn't actually want to purchase. 

well, most people... 9_9

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if there's one thing I can't stand it's walking into a snowmobile dealership and actually seeing new snowmobiles on the showroom floor... SO IRRITATING!!!  😡

It's called spring. Boats and ATV's. A total new process.