Check your account email address ×

“Zero evidence that Ray Epps was a federal agent"

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What do you think proactively reaching out to the FBI in the days following J6 does for him? What goodwill will it buy for him in trial? 

"Hi, I'm on the 10 most wanted list, and I'd like to earn some good will by reaching out to you...."

"Ok... let him go."

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What do you think proactively reaching out to the FBI in the days following J6 does for him? What goodwill will it buy for him in trial? 

Answer my questions first.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Dude I was being sarcastic because they had no intention of charging him.  You do understand that's what :lol:meant after I posted it....right?  

You refuse to answer on why you think he hasn't been charged yet while 100's and 100's have already been convicted.   Most wanted list.  :lol:  

Where is all this evidence of him being a extremist Trump supporter?  Guy travels from Arizona to DC to scream at people they need to go into the capitol yet doesn't have a long social media history of that type of activity?  :lol:   Come on man. 

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fact is there have been 100's convicted already....why hasn't he even been charged I mean after all he was on the infamous FBI jan 6 most wanted list. :lmao:

if I told you I'd have to kill you.

this is not a threat or me exercising my first amendment rights. 

:roflcrying:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Answer my questions first.  :lol:  

How rude of me. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You refuse to answer on why you think he hasn't been charged yet while 100's and 100's have already been convicted.   Most wanted list.  :lol:  

Where is all this evidence of him being a extremist Trump supporter?  Guy travels from Arizona to DC to scream at people they need to go into the capitol yet doesn't have a long social media history of that type of activity?  :lol:   Come on man. 

I already answered that I think in part it had something to do with him proactively reaching out to the FBI and cooperating after J6. He also never entered the capitol, vandalized, or assaulted anyone, something that every other average protester that day has been charged with. 

He was chapter president of the Oath Keepers. Pretty extreme. He's also 67 years old - wonder why he might not have social media accounts. Hmmmm. 

Your turn. 

35 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yet he stayed on the FBI Jan 6th most wanted list for another 1.5 years?   Strange why they wouldn't go and arrest someone on this list and if he checked out after he called the tip line he should have been pulled off it immediately.

Oh and BTW when he called the FBI tip line the only vide was him putting his arm around that kid whispering something to him.   I don't believe the other video's of him saying "we need to go into the capitol" were released yet.

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How rude of me. 

I already answered that I think in part it had something to do with him proactively reaching out to the FBI and cooperating after J6. He also never entered the capitol, vandalized, or assaulted anyone, something that every other average protester that day has been charged with. 

He was chapter president of the Oath Keepers. Pretty extreme. He's also 67 years old - wonder why he might not have social media accounts. Hmmmm. 

Your turn. 

It very well could be he is innocent because of his 1st amendment rights.  Seems a bit suspicious that he would stay on their Jan 6 most wanted list for so long.    

Pretty clear then Trump would be as well in the DC case.  They highlight parts of the speech as evidence in the indictment but illegally leave out the part where he says "peacefully and patriotically."

I know plenty of people 67 or older who have a bigger social media footprint than I do.   Pretty lame reason. 

I'll give him this much he's a fucking coward for saying all that and standing on the sidelines.     

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yet he stayed on the FBI Jan 6th most wanted list for another 1.5 years?   Strange why they wouldn't go and arrest someone on this list and if he checked out after he called the tip line he should have been pulled off it immediately.
6 months

Oh and BTW when he called the FBI tip line the only vide was him putting his arm around that kid whispering something to him.   I don't believe the other video's of him saying "we need to go into the capitol" were released yet. And yet the FBI had the foresight that video would come out and revolver would do a story on him, kicking off this whole charade. Amazing pre-emptive insight by the FBI to put their own man on their list to throw off the scent. 

It very well could be he is innocent because of his 1st amendment rights.  Seems a bit suspicious that he would stay on their Jan 6 most wanted list for so long.    6 months

Pretty clear then Trump would be as well in the DC case.  They highlight parts of the speech as evidence in the indictment but illegally leave out the part where he says "peacefully and patriotically." There's a reason in the indictment Trump's not charged with inciting a riot. It's not easy to prove, which may very well be why Epps wasn't. 

I know plenty of people 67 or older who have a bigger social media footprint than I do.   Pretty lame reason. See below.

I'll give him this much he's a fucking coward for saying all that and standing on the sidelines.     

image.png.c081417cefaa2dbf9ce9fe229963ca7c.png

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

image.png.c081417cefaa2dbf9ce9fe229963ca7c.png

Wait so first you claim because of his age he didn't have much SM presence and now you are posting he did.  :lol:  

All I can say is this dude.....with them throwing the book at over 1,000 people it seems strange given everything and his name on the most wanted list that no charges have been filed.   

If he wasn't part of the govt infiltrating so be it.   He's a POS for being the coward and doing what he did.   Does not excuse any violence that happened by others during the riot.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Wait so first you claim because of his age he didn't have much SM presence and now you are posting he did.  :lol: 

I know, right? I assumed he didn't when you said so, but then I googled it so we didn't have to keep guessing! Voila! 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

All I can say is this dude.....with them throwing the book at over 1,000 people it seems strange given everything and his name on the most wanted list that no charges have been filed.   

I don't disagree, but again, how many of your average protesters are only being charged with inciting violence who didn't go into the capitol, vandalize, assault, etc. And the whole amazing pre-emptive insight by the FBI to put their own man on their list to throw off the scent before anyone even knew who he was. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If he wasn't part of the govt infiltrating so be it.   He's a POS for being the coward and doing what he did.   Does not excuse any violence that happened by others during the riot.  

Agreed. 

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I know, right? I assumed he didn't when you said so, but then I googled it so we didn't have to keep guessing! Voila! 

I don't disagree, but again, how many of your average protesters are only being charged with inciting violence who didn't go into the capitol, vandalize, assault, etc. And the whole amazing pre-emptive insight by the FBI to put their own man on their list to throw off the scent before anyone even knew who he was. :dunno:

Agreed. 

Bold.   It wouldn't surprise me....would it you?  It was getting out there about him pretty quickly.

Crazier things have happened.  Let's not forget....Whitey Bulger was once an FBI stooge.   

Comes down to it after the last 6 years I don't trust anything they say or do.

Said above but remember the Gretchen Whitmer kidding thing never happens without the FBI.   Hard to trust they didn't have people involved in Jan 6th.     

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Says the creepy guy using first names that were never given to you. 

Derrr, let me google members and see what I can find so I can post about it. Derrrrrr. 

:lol:

Adam Ive known your name since HCS days. No google needed you had it in your profile at some point Bud. :thumbsup:

image.gif.5a829823914bab6e8cbb9f2a11e69c51.gif

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And the whole amazing pre-emptive insight by the FBI to put their own man on their list to throw off the scent before anyone even knew who he was. :dunno:

our Psyop director thought it was a great idea at the time. 

thankfully he's been demoted to infiltrating Canadian right wing conspiracy theory targets on Twitter.  

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

our Psyop director thought it was a great idea at the time. 

thankfully he's been demoted to infiltrating Canadian right wing conspiracy theory targets on Twitter.  

The Gretchen Whitmer kidding was completely a FBI thing.   Don't think them being involved in Jan 6th in some way is that far fetched. 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The Gretchen Whitmer kidding was completely a FBI thing.   Don't think them being involved in Jan 6th in some way is that far fetched. 

ya know who was involved with J6? 

Trump

Rudy

Eastman 

Clark

Flynn

Bannon

Stone 

Jones 

Members of Congress

Fake electors

Etc.

9_9

Want to find an actual conspiracy?  There's one staring you folks right in the face which y'all seemingly refuse to examine or believe. 

but please, do carry on about the alleged FBI agent... :pc:

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

100%. Planned and paid for by the FBI. 
More agents than conspirators. 

If we had a honest media the FBI and State would of been crushed for that embarrassment.  Instead, low Iq homeless guys are serving prison sentences. 
Fuck your eyes and common sense….here is a media link telling you the opposite. 🙄

• Haha 1

Zero evidence that Epps was a fed but plenty of evidence he participated and encouraged the storming of the capital. He must have had a get out of jail card hiding somewhere... 

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ya know who was involved with J6? 

Trump

Rudy

Eastman 

Clark

Flynn

Bannon

Stone 

Jones 

Members of Congress

Fake electors

Etc.

9_9

Want to find an actual conspiracy?  There's one staring you folks right in the face which y'all seemingly refuse to examine or believe. 

but please, do carry on about the alleged FBI agent... :pc:

The only conspiracies that happened in our elections in 2016 and 2020 was carried out by the FBI/DOJ, IC, Clinton campaign and Obama administration.  Perpetuating false intelligence to destroy a candidate then Presidency is nothing short of a treasonous coup.  Then in 2020 falsely claiming other intelligence WAS Russian disinformation when it wasn't was just as bad.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Cold War said:

100%. Planned and paid for by the FBI. 
More agents than conspirators. 

If we had a honest media the FBI and State would of been crushed for that embarrassment.  Instead, low Iq homeless guys are serving prison sentences. 
Fuck your eyes and common sense….here is a media link telling you the opposite. 🙄

No, there were 9 convictions and only 2 agents.

Covicted:

• Ty Garbin
  • Kaleb Franks
  • Adam Fox
  • Barry Croft
  • Paul Bellar
  • Joseph M. Morrison
  • Pete Musico
  • Brian Higgins
  • Shawn Fix

Undercover Agents:

Mark Schweers

Timothy Bates

9 minutes ago, Plissken said:

No, there were 9 convictions and only 2 agents.

Covicted:

• Ty Garbin
  • Kaleb Franks
  • Adam Fox
  • Barry Croft
  • Paul Bellar
  • Joseph M. Morrison
  • Pete Musico
  • Brian Higgins
  • Shawn Fix

Undercover Agents:

Mark Schweers

Timothy Bates

There were 2 agents left after the others had to be scrubbed from the case for various other malfeasance.

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

I think he was a dumb-far right Trumper, just like there dumb far left. And yes, when you surround yourself with those who are breaking and entering, you get the book thrown at you, like the grandma. 

Then                              why didnt he go in?