Check your account email address ×

“Zero evidence that Ray Epps was a federal agent"

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Isn’t the Ray Epps thing another Alex Jones mirage for really stupid people? 

Ya it's on a similar level to the wet market horseshit some here peddle.

And you have to be real dumb to believe that. Let alone to actually repeat it as real.

44 minutes ago, Roosting said:

And you have to be real dumb to believe that. Let alone to actually repeat it as real.

You forgot coon dogs.

On 8/21/2023 at 5:22 PM, akvanden said:

Tell us some more about the dominion connection.

:pc:

:lol:      Ray Epps' wife,  works for a highly suspect company that was and IS at the center of many questionable events/ information surrounding our election process.   

fabricating problems then running cover is what the dems do.  Nancy p told us as much.      

7 minutes ago, old indy said:

:lol:      Ray Epps' wife,  works for a highly suspect company that was and IS at the center of many questionable events/ information surrounding our election process.   

fabricating problems then running cover is what the dems do.  Nancy p told us as much.      

she worked for Dominion

let's see if you're smart enough to figure out which Dominion

21 hours ago, Roosting said:

Not at all. The majority of plagues and infectious flu throughout history came from China. So it’s very plausible that COVID came from a densely populated area of China and the unsanitary conditions. The bullshit that Alex Jones spewed about the sandyhook parents was something only a fucking retard like you and yours would swallow. 

1 hour ago, old indy said:

:fishing: 

Wrong Dominion, kind of like Delta Airlines vs Delta Dental vs Delta faucets. They don't all employ pilots. 

But...... helps explain where you get your info from. ;)

Edited by akvanden

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Not at all. The majority of plagues and infectious flu throughout history came from China. So it’s very plausible that COVID came from a densely populated area of China and the unsanitary conditions. The bullshit that Alex Jones spewed about the sandyhook parents was something only a fucking retard like you and yours would swallow. 

Doubling down on stupid is just something you do. 

I'm sure you put the foil hat on when you listen to AJ it's the only way to not get hypnotized.

So let me get this correct you still believe the wet market story? You probably believe Epstein killed himself too. 

What a loon 

33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:fishing: 

Wrong Dominion, kind of like Delta Airlines vs Delta Dental vs Delta faucets. They don't all employ pilots. 

But...... helps explain where you get your info from. ;)

Oh,   wheres that?

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Someplace not factual. Surprised your BS alarm didn't go off when you heard that juicy too-good-to-be-true tidbit. 

Had you properly read my first response to the article i read,  i said if she does work for that company.   i did no further research to see if it was "that" dominion or not. when i commented earier i should have included the   IF  again.  so  i guess       you got me.        

:lol:

1 hour ago, old indy said:

Had you properly read my first response to the article i read,  i said if she does work for that company.   i did no further research to see if it was "that" dominion or not. when i commented earier i should have included the   IF  again.  so  i guess       you got me.        

That doesn't change any of the convo, IF that makes you feel any better. Good source though. ;)