Check your account email address ×

Trump, 18 others indicted for trying to overthrow 2020 Georgia election

51 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Huge difference between you and me, Toolkit ... I really don't care if Trump goes down because I don't want either him or Biden on the 2024 ticket.  I ain't voting for him in the primary.  If he gets convicted, so be it - at least all of this shit would come to an end.  But it's like a perpetual cycle - you guys circle jerking to the latest "IMMINENT!" narrative, and turns into nothing.  I'm just sick and tired of the partisan hackery and bullshit indictments that ultimately cost taxpayer money.

I'm surprised you don't want this to end, too.  Your little pud has to be rubbed raw with all of the jerking off you've been doing to these stories of Trump going down.

shocked-ohreally.gif

you seem to be forgetting half the TDS equation here... 

Trump

Defense

Squad 

the left/center/right hypocrisy around here is astonishing at times, but I'm glad we can agree that electing either Biden or Trump in 2024 would be a colossal mistake. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

So your saying a grand jury saw enough evidence to indict them all? In a Republican state, with a Republican judge. So much evidence it too only a few hours to indict?

Total witch hunt. Deep state for sure.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Unreal.  Anyone who reads this and thinks this is what our justice system should be should be ashamed of themselves. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Unreal.  Anyone who reads this and thinks this is what our justice system should be should be ashamed of themselves. 

Well, when you consider all the radical garbage that Democrats stand for, they simply have no shame. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

uhhhmmm, what?  

I believe you're confusing assertions. 

Let's try stick to the Fulton County Georgia indictment shall we? 

You said the dumb shit, not me.  I just called you on it.  This latest indictment is more garbage.  It is meant for one thing and one thing only, just too muddy the waters and try and damage Trump. It won’t succeed.

Ahh the canned right wing response. 

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

That's what happens when their own country fails them, it's not our problem. Your house is empty, is your door open to house and take care of an asylum seeking family? I didn't think so.

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hey MC ... do images like the one above replace the blue pill you need to get it up?  Something tells me there's a high level of "excitement" for you when you see that stuff :lol2:

Hey Braintrust, how do we move past Trump and Biden?

If you're at your monthly MENSA chapter meeting... reply back later.