Check your account email address ×

grand jury subpoenas issued

:lol:

Washington (CNN)Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn seeking business records, as part of the ongoing probe of Russian meddling in last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter. CNN learned of the subpoenas hours before President Donald Trump fired FBI director James Comey.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/grand-jury-fbi-russia/index.html

Edited by Snoslinger

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's time for a grand jury and a special prosecutor, no matter what the result is the sooner this issue gets put to bed the better it will be for the country.

Yah no shit, shut you leftard clowns up for good about this hoax :flush: Ballsack 

Regardless of who did what one fact remains. The DNC was dirty as fuck and got exposed to the whole world.

I say good

Edited by f7ben

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's time for a grand jury and a special prosecutor, no matter what the result is the sooner this issue gets put to bed the better it will be for the country.

Ok... you must be a strict republican. This isn't going to go away. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You don't trust the FBI and Justice Department with this yet you trusted them investigating Hillary's handling of classified information? :lol:  

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You don't trust the FBI and Justice Department with this yet you trusted them investigating Hillary's handling of classified information? :lol:  

I think that the FBI can do a great job, and in light of one of one of there own getting fired in one of the shittiest ways a boss can fire someone I think they will investigate with a relish.

16 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

If it will shut Slinger and MC the fuck up I'm all for it.

Not possible. Trump will forever be Russia's president to them...

• Like 1