Check your account email address ×

the Democratic brand has “become so bad.”

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't need any more friends, particularly politicians. 

He's right though... it's the loons on the far left and right being pandered to by the D's and R's (for votes) which have brought us to this juncture.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course he's right.  Its called the uniparty.

Ah, so the loons on the far right and far left are the same and after exactly the same things.  Makes sense.

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Well I agree with your outcome I’m not totally sure I agree with why 

I do think the craziest person on the committee  just yells and screams to win but they really just have terrible debate skills. They just scream. But honestly 99% of the time anyone that’s smart enough to actually run a committee is smart enough not to do it 

so yeah the inmates often run the asylum there  

Personality disordered individuals don’t necessarily scream and yell. Many are devious and manipulative. They’re 3 steps ahead of anyone else in their pursuit of getting what they want. I’ve been on several committees and rarely are they considered healthy communication. More like countless hidden agendas with accompanying expectations on how others should behave or vote. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

for Democrats or Republicans? 

that's what our society has been conditioned to do and both parties take full advantage of. 

look at this place... if you don't identify as one or the other, or you aren't extreme enough... childish name calling ensues.

Edit: if you don't vote D or R, you are also throwing your vote away... ;)

There really isn’t R or D any longer. Its political symbolism crafted to the expectations of participating morons. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh look, the conspiracy theorist and the psychotic Trump supporters are both here... good thing one is just a Canadian. 

neither are grasping Manchins point or mine, which is less than shocking.  

you two loonies stick together :thumbsup:

Truth hurts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Personality disordered individuals don’t necessarily scream and yell. Many are devious and manipulative. They’re 3 steps ahead of anyone else in their pursuit of getting what they want. I’ve been on several committees and rarely are they considered healthy communication. More like countless hidden agendas with accompanying expectations on how others should behave or vote. 

Yeah sorry I guess I mean they’re just very bold and manipulative and pushy to get their way 

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sure is, the reality of life outside your brain must be absolutely brutal. 

1681498901888?e=1692230400&v=beta&t=cVp9

You're gonna be ok.  Just listen to MIchael Schellenbergers latest video, maybe the lightbulb will go off.  :lol: 

• Like 2

I still say the last Good Democrat Was Joe Lieberman.  Was he crazy left like the party today not even close.  I think he would be an outcast in todays party and the question is why?  He was a champion of small business and education while not being a pusher of huge spending and social engineering.  He was a centrist to slightly conservative in the Dem party and in a few short decades he would be an outcast that is unelectable.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're gonna be ok.  Just listen to MIchael Schellenbergers latest video, maybe the lightbulb will go off.  :lol: 

who? 

are you eating pizza right now by chance?

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I still say the last Good Democrat Was Joe Lieberman.  Was he crazy left like the party today not even close.  I think he would be an outcast in todays party and the question is why?  He was a champion of small business and education while not being a pusher of huge spending and social engineering.  He was a centrist to slightly conservative in the Dem party and in a few short decades he would be an outcast that is unelectable.   

I'll go back a bit further... 

Bill Proxmire from Wisconsin was the last Democrat that was worth a fuck on Capital Hill.

https://www.taxpayer.net/golden-fleece-award/

Imagine, a Dem that cared about wasting taxpayers $ 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Bipartisanship and compromise went out the door January 20 2009 and hasn't been back since.  

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Most people just don't like to admit they've been fooled.
Cnr2Cnr is as stubborn as anyone I know on here.
He could watch his 5 year old cousin get molested by a drag queen and his liberal programming will take over and tell his brain 'this is ok because they said its ok'.

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Like 1

Just now, stinkipinki said:

One of the best presentations I've seen in years, that just lays it all out.  Had an 85 year old client in the office yesterday, retired banker, really sharp guy.  We get to talking and he asks me out of the blue had I ever heard of Michael Schellenberger, I couldn't believe it.  I had just watched that video the day before, and was really impressed with him when he and Matt Taibbi testified in front of congress a few months back..  So the word is getting out, if an 85 year old guy knew of him.  C2C comes off like a classic public sector liberal to me.  He's just way too invested despite trying to appear down the middle.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

One of the best presentations I've seen in years, that just lays it all out.  Had an 85 year old client in the office yesterday, retired banker, really sharp guy.  We get to talking and he asks me out of the blue had I ever heard of Michael Schellenberger, I couldn't believe it.  I had just watched that video the day before, and was really impressed with him when he and Matt Taibbi testified in front of congress a few months back..  So the word is getting out, if an 85 year old guy knew of him.  C2C comes off like a classic public sector liberal to me.  He's just way too invested despite trying to appear down the middle.

Well he did believe the 60 minutes Ray Epps episode and still does.  That should tell all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stinkipinki said:

He could watch his 5 year old cousin get molested by a drag queen and his liberal programming will take over and tell his brain 'this is ok because they said its ok'.

what?!!!!!

honestly, in all my years online in many different forums you rank as one of the dumbest mother fuckers I've ever encountered online.  

a comment like that in person to myself or most any man would get your stupid face beat in... for good reason.

;)

• Platinum Contributing Member

The conservative or "right" political philosophy hasn't changed.   It remains the same.  

The liberal or "left" on the other hands core beliefs have swung quite a bit to the left.

Perfect example is gay marriage.  Hillary, Obama and Biden all supported DOMA (Defense of marriage act).  All have completely flipped.

Democraps use to agree that gender dysphoria was a mental illness.   Now they think men should be in bathrooms and locker rooms with little girls and beat them in their own sports. 

Democraps use to be at least somewhat reasonable on abortion.   Now they push for the baby to be killed right up to and even after birth (if it survives the abortion).

The only way the democraps have moved right is their love for war.  

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The conservative or "right" political philosophy hasn't changed.   It remains the same.  

The liberal or "left" on the other hands core beliefs have swung quite a bit to the left.

Perfect example is gay marriage.  Hillary, Obama and Biden all supported DOMA (Defense of marriage act).  All have completely flipped.

Democraps use to agree that gender dysphoria was a mental illness.   Now they think men should be in bathrooms and locker rooms with little girls and beat them in their own sports. 

Democraps use to be at least somewhat reasonable on abortion.   Now they push for the baby to be killed right up to and even after birth (if it survives the abortion).

The only way the democraps have moved right is their love for war.  

LIsten to this video from 16 minutes on.  It explains exactly why this is happening.

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what?!!!!!

honestly, in all my years online in many different forums you rank as one of the dumbest mother fuckers I've ever encountered online.  

a comment like that in person to myself or most any man would get your stupid face beat in... for good reason.

;)

I'd beat the ever loving shit out of you, cut the wanna be tough guy shit with the physical threats you little butthurt degenerate liberal cunt.
You wouldn't stand a chance.

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

I'd beat the ever loving shit out of you, cut the wanna be tough guy shit with the physical threats you little butthurt degenerate liberal cunt.
You wouldn't stand a chance.

no, you actually wouldn't... :roflcrying:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

ok fellas fellas  

not going to happen... 

If I or someone else said of you... "He could watch his 5 year old cousin get molested by a drag queen and his liberal programming will take over and tell his brain 'this is ok because they said its ok'." 

you'd seriously put up with that shit?  

no, you wouldn't for a moment and neither should anyone else.  that's beyond crossing the line.

he's nothing but a braindead loser, he always has been and he always will be.   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not going to happen... 

If I or someone else said of you... "He could watch his 5 year old cousin get molested by a drag queen and his liberal programming will take over and tell his brain 'this is ok because they said its ok'." 

you'd seriously put up with that shit?  

no, you wouldn't for a moment and neither should anyone else.  that's beyond crossing the line.

he's nothing but a braindead loser, he always has been and he always will be.   

Did I hurt your little feelies with the liberal agenda? Awww poor little baby.