Check your account email address ×

Indoctrination….

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh…this bothers you but telling kids they might be transgender doesn’t…good god you’re a POS

No shit!  :lol:

The fucking guy has never looked in a mirror.

He's terrible at customer service, too. I've been trying to buy spare Nav lights and a bravo logjt from him for months!  :lol:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey fuckhead - you have no idea how these issues are dealt with.  Educate yourself with real facts instead of right wing rhetoric.  I trust professionals along with families and kids themselves.  The fucking scum are you and your ilk who demonize, ostracize, and peddle lies and misinformation.  So go fuck your self dumbfuck :thumbsup:

I don’t demonize the kids, I demonize the scum liberal educators and spineless parents who ignore their parental responsibilities, which has incubated this unnatural movement that you’re fully on board with.  You’re scum. I know 2 transgender kids in my circles and they’re both a mess.

Explain why 1 in 5 gen Z kids are gender confused and less than 1% of my gen is.  It’s because of your ilk filling these poor kids with thoughts that will have a life of misery and exponentially higher rates of suicide.  Society at large will NEVER be on board with your bullshit.  

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You need help with getting educated so you’re not so ignorant.  It’s too bad you peddle your ignorance without shame. 

Tell us prior to the current contagion of trans youths...what percentage of kids with gender dysformia resolve without your sick fuck interventions.

I dare you to answer the question. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t demonize the kids, I demonize the scum liberal educators and spineless parents who ignore their parental responsibilities, which has incubated this unnatural movement that you’re fully on board with.  You’re scum. I know 2 transgender kids in my circles and they’re both a mess.

Explain why 1 in 5 gen Z kids are gender confused and less than 1% of my gen is.  It’s because of your ilk filling these poor kids with thoughts that will have a life of misery and exponentially higher rates of suicide.  Society at large will NEVER be on board with your bullshit.  

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Tell us prior to the current contagion of trans youths...what percentage of kids with gender dysformia resolve without your sick fuck interventions.

I dare you to answer the question. 

It’s similar to in the good old days gays didn’t exist either, eh.  

The rationale from you two ignorant fucks doesn’t hold water :lol: 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This is a great post illustrating what a party of grievance is about.  There has to be someone to blame.  In this case it’s ‘liberal educators’ and ‘parents’.  What role do ‘liberal educators’ play? 

Again - you’re running your ignorant mouth while being devoid of factual information. 

This is a great post illustrating what a party of grievance is about.  There has to be someone to blame.  In this case it’s ‘liberal educators’ and ‘parents’.  What role do ‘liberal educators’ play? 

Again - you’re running your ignorant mouth while being devoid of factual information. 

Forgot the woke shrinks and whoremonging doctors who’ve monetized it..  I’m very well read on the matter and have first hand knowledge.  You think I care what you think?  Anyone who enjoys negative attention the way you do obviously has some deep seated issues as well.  You like to play Barbie dress up?  :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Forgot the woke shrinks and whoremonging doctors who’ve monetized it..  I’m very well read on the matter and have first hand knowledge.  You think I care what you think?  Anyone who enjoys negative attention the way you do obviously has some deep seated issues as well.  You like to play Barbie dress up?  :lol: 

You don’t know shit about the subject and that’s obvious :lol: Blaming more people now….just more Woolie grievance :lmao: 

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

My God, you are the most annoying fuck I've ever seen....go back into exile, the site was way better without your constant whiny, liberal, transgender shit....fuck...

Edited by Skeeter21i
  • Like 5

You don’t know shit about the subject and that’s obvious :lol: Blaming more people now….just more Woolie grievance :lmao: 

Answer the one in 5 gen z question.  This oughta be good.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Nothing any worse then someone who thinks they’re intelligent, But everyone else sees how much of an idiot they are😂

fucken classic 

Its insanely pathetic . 

Fucker couldnt figure out a blown fuse but writes as if he is some super intelligent know all scholar. Same fucking garbage catch phrases day in and day out . Sounds just like a Bot. 

Never posts anything about his actual real life, dinner thread , Snowmobiles etc... We know why.....

Defiantly has some weird mental issues going on, no way anybody sane would act the way "he" does. Id bet people are uncomfortable just being around Him. especially Women. He is the definition of a Creep. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Its insanely pathetic . 

Fucker couldnt figure out a blown fuse but writes as if he is some super intelligent know all scholar. Same fucking garbage catch phrases day in and day out . Sounds just like a Bot. 

Never posts anything about his actual real life, dinner thread , Snowmobiles etc... We know why.....

Defiantly has some weird mental issues going on, no way anybody sane would act the way "he" does. Id bet people are uncomfortable just being around Him. especially Women. He is the definition of a Creep. 

Every accusation is an admission :snack:

• Gold Member

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Every accusation is an admission :snack:

On 4/4/2023 at 4:01 PM, SnowRider said:

Every accusation is an admission :thumbsup:

On 12/23/2022 at 6:21 PM, SnowRider said:

Every accusation is a confession.  

On 5/30/2023 at 2:56 PM, SnowRider said:

Every accusation is an admission for fascists Repugs 

Thanks for proving my point of being a repetitive NPC Bot 🤡 

5C52F0FB-6E04-469A-AB1D-B9F8256E276C.jpeg

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Skeeter21i said:

My God, you are the most annoying fuck I've ever seen....go back into exile, the site was way better without your constant whiny, liberal, transgender shit....fuck...

I can’t remember because I don’t give a fuck - but aren’t you the thin skinned pussy who had to start team safe space for all your butthurt buddies :lol: 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

The answer pussy is 94% resolved without "gender affirming care"

You're a sick fuck

:lol: 

Sick fucks support people suffering and think they know what’s best for others. @Jimmy Snacks @Rigid1 @DriftBusta 

Educated and rationale people believe professionals, family, and the individuals know best.  

You’re an ignorant clown and not educated enough to discuss the topic rationally.  Hence you’re a perfect Repug looking for someone to blame. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Sick fucks support people suffering and think they know what’s best for others. @Jimmy Snacks @Rigid1 @DriftBusta 

Educated and rationale people believe professionals, family, and the individuals know best.  

You’re an ignorant clown and not educated enough to discuss the topic rationally.  Hence you’re a perfect Repug looking for someone to blame. 

So at the age of say, 8, you can decide what gender you are, regardless on what your genes say you are.

Yes at the same age, you can't legally drive (15/16), can't legally smoke (18/21), can't legally drink the booze (21), etc.

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

So at the age of say, 8, you can decide what gender you are, regardless on what your genes say you are.

Yes at the same age, you can't legally drive (15/16), can't legally smoke (18/21), can't legally drink the booze (21), etc.

Not a reasonable analogy.  Two links are posted on the thread - read them before flapping your ignorant lips :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sick fucks support people suffering and think they know what’s best for others@Jimmy Snacks @Rigid1 @DriftBusta 

Lol, you're this unaware of your own actions on here shows how utterly stupid you actually are. You do the bold in all your posts that you retrieve from your liberal echo chamber in an attempt to force this on everyone.. Seriously I didn't think anyone could be this stupid, and here you are..:lmao:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, you're this unaware of your own actions on here shows how utterly stupid you actually are. You do the bold in all your posts that you retrieve from your liberal echo chamber in an attempt to force this on everyone.. Seriously I didn't think anyone could be this stupid, and here you are..:lmao:

Dude - you’re literally special Ed - too dumb to know you’re dumb :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider