Check your account email address ×

Next Generation….

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Long read and well above your IQ.  But try reading it slow, maybe 2 or 3 times, so you might be able to comprehend some of it.  

You and I are on two different intellectual levels…..and yes - I am significantly smarter than you are :thumbsup:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/22/america-fascism-legal-phase

I agree we are on way different levels of intellect..You still have not answered my question on your stated claims? Are you unable to articulate your claims in your own words?:news:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

:lol:

This coming from a cuck that voted to destroy the country.. sells lightbulbs.. and can’t change a fuse in a snowmobile.. :lol2:

Still waiting for him to put his "super smarts" on display. Only thing I've ever seen he's good at is being annoying, persistent and awkward......like a mosquito

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Pete said:

This coming from a cuck that voted to destroy the country.. sells lightbulbs.. and can’t change a fuse in a snowmobile.. :lol2:

it beats being an internet asshole like you.

IMG_1603.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

IMG_1603.jpeg

Sounds like you’re jealous, you try so hard and haven’t got your badge yet? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No he isn’t, he’s a limp, feeble ineffective old man, the exact opposite of that.

Neal

The current crop of Democrats and the media are without a doubt fascists.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Even the dumb ones might save us from Fascists Repugs… 

The sooner he realizes the same holds true for every politician the better off he'll be.  :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Long read and well above your IQ.  But try reading it slow, maybe 2 or 3 times, so you might be able to comprehend some of it.  

You and I are on two different intellectual levels…..and yes - I am significantly smarter than you are :thumbsup:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/22/america-fascism-legal-phase

Who are we kidding? You’re a dumb brainwashed indoctrinated piece of fuck.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who are we kidding? You’re a dumb brainwashed indoctrinated piece of fuck.

That’s rich coming from an old geezer immersed in The Cult :lol: Still peddling election lies along with a clown with facing 74 indictments and counting.  And you always have excuses without proof :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

....  with a clown with facing 74 indictments and counting.  And you always have excuses without proof :lmao: 

I love the irony in these two statements.  You'd think someone who's so obsessed with Trump would realize ... SEVENTY FOUR indictments (it's probably more??) and they still have yet to make anything stick that would put him in jail or prevent him from running for POTUS???  WTF is it gonna take??  Maybe the cult is really those who are so against him.  Nah - that can't be it.  But you just keep on lapping it up.

And excuses without proof - isn't that your daily M.O.?

• Like 1

and here I thought this would be about and new generation of exciting younger candidates to replace tired, old and outdated Joe Biden... 

:nicethread:fail... 

that said, and imo there's more people soured and sick of Trump's baggage than is showing up in polls... including traditional Republicans or as the Trumptards call them, RINO'S 

43 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I love the irony in these two statements.  You'd think someone who's so obsessed with Trump would realize ... SEVENTY FOUR indictments (it's probably more??) and they still have yet to make anything stick that would put him in jail or prevent him from running for POTUS???  WTF is it gonna take??  Maybe the cult is really those who are so against him.  Nah - that can't be it.  But you just keep on lapping it up.

And excuses without proof - isn't that your daily M.O.?

Nothing has stuck? :lol: 

He’s a criminally liable sex offender for starters 

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

IMG_1603.jpeg

Fuck off you elitist pos.. the fake Indian is looking for you