Check your account email address ×

My uncle died from non Hodgkin lymphoma. He lived in the affected zone for the class action and he frequently used it himself. His widow is part of this suit. 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

My uncle died from non Hodgkin lymphoma. He lived in the affected zone for the class action and he frequently used it himself. His widow is part of this suit. 

Sorry about your uncle.  I assumed he was a farmer?  But how does anybody know it didn't come from something in his toothpaste?  Or something he ate that was packaged in plastic or some other form of container?  Or exposure to some other sort of chemical some way, somehow?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He is the result of being exposed.

He’s far too honest to be your kind of democrat. We get it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He’s far too honest to be your kind of democrat. We get it.

One of these days people are going to realize who's in someones back pocket, and who's actually trying to rein in an out of control federal government.  Right now, that includes 99% of the D party, and likely 90% of the R party.   I'd still take Trump over him, but if he ever made it through the primary, I'd have to take a much closer look.  Washington has to be deconstructed.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

One of these days people are going to realize who's in someones back pocket, and who's actually trying to rein in an out of control federal government.  Right now, that includes 99% of the D party, and likely 90% of the R party.   I'd still take Trump over him, but if he ever made it through the primary, I'd have to take a much closer look.  Washington has to be deconstructed.

I don’t like a lot of his policies at all but god damn it’s refreshing to hear someone speak the truth regardless of party, what the party line is, and knowing full well they will call him a wacko. Seems like an independent thinker and we need more of that for sure.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s just a pawn for the MAGA party. If you can’t see this your fuckin blind.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He’s just a pawn for the MAGA party. If you can’t see this your fuckin blind.

For fuck sakes, will you just stop with your insane bullshit?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1