Check your account email address ×

Favorite fast food?

Some of us were discussing our favorite fast food in the What's for dinner thread.

We don't have many options in our immediate area here in northern VT. Within a 45 minute ride we have; McDonald's, Subway, Wendy's, KFC and Taco Bell. McDonald's wins the best fries for sure. As far as burgers go the Wendy's 930 calories Baconator or one of the Dave's Double for me.

What are some of your fast food favorites?

1 minute ago, oleroule said:

crave case from white castle

#winning

There aren't any White Castle's around here. I think the closest one is in NY city.

I haven't had anything besides a egg white mcmuffin deluxe from mcd's in 7 months.  Even before the diet i wasn't huge on fast food outside dunks in the morning but IMO the best

Burger- wendys double with cheese no tomato but the best value was the jr bacon cheeseburger from the dollar menu

Chicken Sammich-  Arbys Chicken Cordon Blue

Breakfast-  Bacon egg and cheese biscuit from McDonalds

Fries-  mcdonalds

Once a year I would go to taco bell and get myself a couple of tacos and a steak quesadilla with a caramel apple empanada for dessert.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I haven't had anything besides a egg white mcmuffin deluxe from mcd's in 7 months.  Even before the diet i wasn't huge on fast food outside dunks in the morning but IMO the best

Burger- wendys double with cheese no tomato but the best value was the jr bacon cheeseburger from the dollar menu

Chicken Sammich-  Arbys Chicken Cordon Blue

Breakfast-  Bacon egg and cheese biscuit from McDonalds

Fries-  mcdonalds

Once a year I would go to taco bell and get myself a couple of tacos and a steak quesadilla with a caramel apple empanada for dessert. 

Is there an Arby's in the seacoast area? The only one I remember was the one in Maine mall in Portland.

Taco Bell is definitely the go to after a hard night drinking. 

I don't really care for f f anymore. When  I go it is to get a breakfast sandwich.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is there an Arby's in the seacoast area? The only one I remember was the one in Maine mall in Portland.

nope used to take my truck to sears for an oil change at the maine mall when my office was behind there and go to arbys for lunch. Been 6 years now since i closed that office might have eaten at arbys once since then.  

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No love for BK???, nothing beats a double beef whooper with cheese when I'm in the mood for a quadruple bypass :)

BK sucks balls

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Haven't had one in years but loved Wendy's Frostys when I was a kid.

I missed the Shamrock shakes at McDonald's this year :sad:

Don't eat fast food much at all. My favorite is Jack In The Box.  Unfortunately, the only time I ever get that any more is in Vegas Or California.

If and when I do eat fast food it's either a

Wendy's Double no pickle no mustard 

Double Whopper with cheese, no pick or mustard 

Double Quarter Pounder with cheese. No pickle or mustard.

Last time I had fast food was a couple weeks ago.  Got a Double Bacon Butter burger from Culver's and cheese curds. I was hungry and in a hurry and  It had been a while since I had Culver's 

• Like 1

KFC - consistently good. There are significant differences in the fast food menus in general between the US and Canada. You won't find any here that I know of that have biscuits and that white wallpaper paste they pass off as gravy. To each their own though.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

KFC - consistently good. There are significant differences in the fast food menus in general between the US and Canada. You won't find any here that I know of that have biscuits and that white wallpaper paste they pass off as gravy. To each their own though.

Mary Browns blows KFC out of the water :)

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I think I might hit Wendy's when I'm out running errand this afternoon :hungry:

Surprised all you grilling smoker guys go for the fried rather than the char broiled goodness :dunno:

I had a whopper yesterday. It's been probably six months since I had one of those. Culver's is good too. Once in a while thing for me. I've been trying to eat better.

Was debating what to do for the boy and I for dinner. Rainy shitty day I'm not cooking. Fast food it is. :bc: Wendy's for a frosty, BK for onion rings, McD's for a big Mac and maybe Sonic for a couple corn dogs.

I don't want to wait 4 hours :lol: